We run this wild

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Ckmoon said:

Reines said:

how many times 1 on 1??? probably 1 time you have sent me in a legit 1 on 1 but I don't even think so.
I do remember seeing you in wild once alone. caught dead after u tried running around 15 times!
difference is I don't run from 1 on 1 I don't from run from 2 on 1.

besspkkk

At least 5 times on 1v1.

Besides that time you killed me u had H O O D Gawd already helping you from lvl 7, so GG to that. And RIP to himfor AC'ing LMAO

U were never the best pker, I smashed u around on Beano on another server, thx for d med n sq

I'm still out here smashin' you fools! RIP CKMOON FK BOY

Player avatar

exposed Send PM

subscriber

Ckmoon, how's the Aussie God mage staff tedy? Still waiting for a one v one?  You still making excuse after excuse buddy? Exposed#

Last edited by exposed (5 Mar 2016 21:47)

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

Fin crew been rulein the wild since day 1

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

Recently I've seen a few wannabe pkers start their own "crew". I figured it's time to let it be known that there is only 1 true team that will run this wild.

I'm going to make another thread with a list of all our members. Anybody not on that list will be killed on sight, and everyone on the list will be expected to actively pk and KILL all people not a part of our crew.

If you want in on the most superior pking team on RSCR then reply to this thread with your ign and you will be added to list upon approval from other members

Lastly I would like to nominate sm0kablunt as our leader. Sorry bro I didn't even ask you but too bad lol.

Update with members and clan name coming soon!

you sure act tough for being on a team that consists of 80%+ of the servers flats pkers on it.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Teemu said:

Fin crew been rulein the wild since day 1

Solo pker padwan be owning the fins since day one! Raw! Exposed#

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

GreenKing said:

Recently I've seen a few wannabe pkers start their own "crew". I figured it's time to let it be known that there is only 1 true team that will run this wild.

I'm going to make another thread with a list of all our members. Anybody not on that list will be killed on sight, and everyone on the list will be expected to actively pk and KILL all people not a part of our crew.

If you want in on the most superior pking team on RSCR then reply to this thread with your ign and you will be added to list upon approval from other members

Lastly I would like to nominate sm0kablunt as our leader. Sorry bro I didn't even ask you but too bad lol.

Update with members and clan name coming soon!

you sure act tough for being on a team that consists of 80%+ of the servers flats pkers on it.

That's how the server works.  Get the biggest team, kill people 6 v 1, say RIP FUCK BOY on global, repeat.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Starting my own pk crew! Called * me myself and iiiii *  pk teams solo pkers be ware mad

Last edited by padwan121 (9 Mar 2016 14:15)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Starting my own pk crew! Called * me myself and iiiii *  pk teams solo pkers be ware mad

You mean afkers beaware

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

padwan121 said:

You mean afkers beaware

Well when people multilog and kill me afk I'll return the favour, u hate because I'm flats with most kill that's all hun...90 percent of my kills are not afk so don't hate..since when Did u stop killing people afk?

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

padwan121 said:

You mean afkers beaware

Well when people multilog and kill me afk I'll return the favour, u hate because I'm flats with most kill that's all hun...90 percent of my kills are not afk so don't hate..since when Did u stop killing people afk?

only person i killed afk in a month was tru and he knows why

Player avatar

Krucial Send PM

Oooooooooooooooh wow I was gone for a week and didnt bother to check if this thread was made or not.

Too any of my m8s ingame who arent apart of this pk group, sry but its time we started killing eachother big_smile  no hard feelings

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

You guys have a 20 man team and still lose fights.
Also everytime some random player walks up Your friend team convinces them that Vent krew has a 20 man team and add another random player to your team...
Not a single person on that team I've been worried about when pking against.
How you let vent krew a team of 3-4 players when I'm on, make your best friend team of 10+ players all look skillers when you guys say all you do is pk...

3CNnCsa.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

you say 20 man team, we max have on like 7 to 8.

yet you say 3-4 of you all the time. there is always more of u cunts then there is of us we lucky to have 3-5 pkers at
a time.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Yasuo Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

yet you say 3-4 of you all the time. there is always more of u cunts then there is of us we lucky to have 3-5 pkers at
a time.

Nice lie you friend...

Vent krew has a max 3-4 online..

You guys outnumber us by 4-5 everytime plus you guys have 3 flats each..

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUaRxTo.png[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

wtf is vent krew? ur not fin? only people who put up a fight is fins.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

vent krew is the group that sosa/verse/yasuo/several others have went by on turnip for a good 3-4 years.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Reines said:

vent krew is the group that sosa/verse/yasuo/several others have went by on turnip for a good 3-4 years.

Well they and fins got whooped last night rip.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Pk video coming soon. Don't need a team.

Player avatar

Emin3m Send PM

subscriber

Triz kill all

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Yasuo said:

Reines said:

a time.

Nice lie you friend...

Vent krew has a max 3-4 online..

You guys outnumber us by 4-5 everytime plus you guys have 3 flats each..

Vent crew pks with fins here  and we are lucky to have 3-4 pkers at a time, rarely everyone is on at once

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (17 Mar 2016 00:23)