Ironman, Bankpin GUI, Bugs, other and Double Experience Weekend!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Postpone of the update.

Bad news, n0m and I have been working on the new client for 12 hours straight today. As n0m pulled an all nighter he falled asleep 1 hour ago and I forgot to tell him to update the Android application. I don't want to release the updates only for PC users, last time I did that it was a shitstorm.

I will have to postpone the update till tomorrow 7PM UTC.  I have also messaged n0m to fix the android issues you guys have mentioned above.

Double Experience will still go live today! in 1 hour.

To answer your question regarding subscription of ironman accounts: You will be able to subscribe your ironman accounts by click "use subscription on player".

I am sorry we destroyed your Friday,
Fate.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Fate said:

Postpone of the update.

Bad news, n0m and I have been working on the new client for 12 hours straight today. As n0m pulled an all nighter he falled asleep 1 hour ago and I forgot to tell him to update the Android application. I don't want to release the updates only for PC users, last time I did that it was a shitstorm.

I will have to postpone the update till tomorrow 7PM UTC.  I have also messaged n0m to fix the android issues you guys have mentioned above.

Double Experience will still go live today! in 1 hour.

To answer your question regarding subscription of ironman accounts: You will be able to subscribe your ironman accounts by click "use subscription on player".

I am sorry we destroyed your Friday,
Fate.

Thank you for holding off. Us android players greatly appreciate that!

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

no ironman today? thx for making me cancel my fking plans and everyone else thanks you fuckin moronic android users get a god dam job and a computer u medling kids

Last edited by knack baby (5 Feb 2016 20:12)

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

so now i have to wait 23 hours for n0m to wake up? i literaly canceld all plans, set me sleeping schedule for this, bought stuff, ridiculous plz dont make dates for releases if it is not going to be honored

[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Thankx Fate, we with ya.

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

knack baby said:

so now i have to wait 23 hours for n0m to wake up? i literaly canceld all plans, set me sleeping schedule for this, bought stuff, ridiculous plz dont make dates for releases if it is not going to be honored

I'm sorry for this, keep your stuff you bought and enjoy iron man tomorrow. I know it sucks big time, with the new client that is under development it will be a whole lot easier to update android and the PC client at once instead of having to do separate updates to two different clients and port over changes.

Unfortunately it was my fault for not reminding n0m before he falled asleep. Shit happens and we can only learn from it, once again sorry but try to stay positive and look forward for tomorrow instead.

You can still enjoy and nolife your other non-ironman chars today, the double experience will still go live.

Thank you.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

i guess iron men get 1 less day of double xp to great i have no intention of playing non ironman mode i beat the game 100 times
cant it bbe in 8 hours or something when n0m wakes up

Last edited by knack baby (5 Feb 2016 20:35)

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

knack baby said:

i guess iron men get 1 less day of double xp to great i have no intention of playing non ironman mode i beat the game 100 times

Of course not. It will be extended.

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

knack baby said:

Things like this happen. It's like this on every game release, every huge patch for various game.

Lesson #1 in gaming, never cancel something for a game. I've learnt it the hard ways through years of experience.

This is sad but see it in a good way, fate been straight honest instead of logging out and faced the problem.

Hey, it's still going to release during week end.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Knack if your a adult I feel sorry for you straight up.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

just wish it was post poned before, not 10 mins b4 "release" .my endorphins were up .

Last edited by knack baby (5 Feb 2016 20:50)

Player avatar

Gigacus Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the awesome work you guys do fate! 12 straight hours of spaghetti code.... UGH!!! My brain would be warped

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Gigacus said:

Thanks for the awesome work you guys do fate! 12 straight hours of spaghetti code.... UGH!!! My brain would be warped

Thank you man, I appreciate it! Yeah definitely is crushing your brain tongue

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Gigacus said:

Fate please when you get a spare moment sort out the attack of when someone logs in? It's annoying and so lame and shouldn't be like that period ty

Last edited by padwan121 (5 Feb 2016 21:28)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

padwan121 said:

Fate said:

Gigacus said:

Fate please when you get a spare moment sort out the attack of when someone logs in? It's annoying and so lame and shouldn't be like that period ty.

Yea I will definitely look into it, has it always been like this btw?

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Idea for ironman... I was thinking about ironman mode and realized these players will have no access to rares as they were spawned/dropped earlier in the game. Then I thought of an idea. What about an ironman only rare store with rares that cost 1m gp or more. This would give players in ironman mode something else to shoot for on top of skills and a use for their gp. The rares in this store would be formatted like quest items so if dropped other players could not pick them up.  Perhaps it could sell the 2 player quest items as well so the whole game would be available to players in ironman mode.

Just some ideas...

-ghasp

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Idea for ironman... I was thinking about ironman mode and realized these players will have no access to rares as they were spawned/dropped earlier in the game. Then I thought of an idea. What about an ironman only rare store with rares that cost 1m gp or more. This would give players in ironman mode something else to shoot for on top of skills and a use for their gp. The rares in this store would be formatted like quest items so if dropped other players could not pick them up.  Perhaps it could sell the 2 player quest items as well so the whole game would be available to players in ironman mode.

Just some ideas...

-ghasp

1m seems cheap as it a not hard to make on even a iron man..not bad idea thought. Maybe a one time purchase of a hat per iron man? Not like it ruins economy as they can't trade? I think clues with a higher chance or overall a better reward would be a good benefit to a iron man? I won't be making one as all I'll do is pk, farm bones for gp for more pk supplys. However I won't be running out anytime soon. rail rscre, rip turnip.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

1m was just a starting point as these would all be gp picked up since you cant sell anything... if 1m is too easy 5m 10m the price needs to fit the accomplishment of being extremely difficult but achievable with much hard work

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Psykologen Send PM

niceeeeeeeeee

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Just some ideas...

-ghasp

This wouldn't work unless the rares get their own item ID and made for ironman only as the player would buy it then drop trade to a non ironman then put back on market for high price.

This would need to be specific to ironman and untradable or no way to pick it up as a non ironman.