Ironman, Bankpin GUI, Bugs, other and Double Experience Weekend!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hi everyone! We have worked and are working with a lot of new things. it is a large scale with updates that the community wants and we are working as fast as we can to release these things.

This update will go live at 9PM UTC (12 hours from now).
EDIT:

Postpone of the update.

Bad news, n0m and I have been working on the new client for 12 hours straight today. As n0m pulled an all nighter he falled asleep 1 hour ago and I forgot to tell him to update the Android application. I don't want to release the updates only for PC users, last time I did that it was a shitstorm.

I will have to postpone the update till tomorrow 7PM UTC.  I have also messaged n0m to fix the android issues you guys have mentioned.

Double Experience will still go live today! in 1 hour.

To answer your question regarding subscription of ironman accounts: You will be able to subscribe your ironman accounts by click "use subscription on player".

I am sorry we destroyed your Friday,
Fate.

Double Experience will be activated at 9PM aswell and ends at Sunday 9PM UTC.

Todays release is the following:
-Standard Iron Man / Ultimate Iron Man.
-Ironmen selection GUI.
-Ironmen chat icons.
-Ironmen NPCs (Located in Tutorial Island and Lumbridge).
-New bank pin interface.

-Client will not reset gamemenus, chat tabs etc.. during resizing.
-Chat tabs won't reset to all messages while afking etc, this was very annoying while fighting npcs and trying to read messages.
-Zoom in and out feature.
-Toggle grounditems.
-Possibly fixed resizing for Mac users (Need to be verified from a Mac user).

-Scorpion catcher quest bugs resolved.
-Superheat bugs resolved.
-Walking path system remade.
-NPC & Player facing directions replicated from RSC.
-Standing on a NPC while talking fixed.

Other:
All pumpkins will be removed from the server and re-introduced as a rare in the upcoming weeks. Reason is there was a total of 118k pumpkins ingame worth absolutely nothing since they could be freely picked in Varrock garden. I figured it's better to remove them and re-introduce them!

Best Regards,
Fate.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Just want to double check, ultimate iron man still has NO bank whatsoever?  I might have to go standard iron man since i'm a noob skiller.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

S O B BSpace said:

Just want to double check, ultimate iron man still has NO bank whatsoever?  I might have to go standard iron man since i'm a noob skiller.

That is correct. Ultimate iron mens cannot bank smile

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Fate please fix the attack timer..if someone logs out and u camp them...they have  time to log in and out again before u can't attack then.. it's beyond stupid.. click 3-4 times..char just stands there looking pretty...please change asap thanks.

Last edited by padwan121 (5 Feb 2016 08:12)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

-Client will not reset gamemenus, chat tabs etc.. during resizing.
-Chat tabs won't reset to all messages while afking etc, this was very annoying while fighting npcs and trying to read messages.
-Zoom in and out feature.
-Toggle grounditems.
-Possibly fixed resizing for Mac users (Need to be verified from a Mac user).

Awesome, will let you know big_smile

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

does having a bank pin mean that you cant trade or drop items till its been punched in? because it should, so people who do get hacked, can be protected. id go as far as disabling them being allowed into wildy also till its added to pervent death trading. if theyre logged in wildy, and login, anything on obviously is gonna be at risk though.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

okkkkk

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Wow, cant wait. Thanks for this and very well done to both you and N0m.

And thanks for stealing my weekend.... RIP ;D

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Modoc Send PM

subscriber

Awesome I'm stoked!

Last edited by Modoc (5 Feb 2016 14:11)

Player avatar

cafedunier Send PM

subscriber

OMG first of all, Yay that Ironman is released! This is simply a pleasure because it adds so many new challenges and elements to the game, especially for old timers! No chat lost when resizing.. thank heavens!! It will be so nice not losing chat. Not switching to "All messages" when attacked will feel so damn great haha I would get so annoyed at that. I'm wondering what "Toggle grounditem's " means?

Thanks Team.. you guys are the best.

Last edited by cafedunier (5 Feb 2016 14:28)

Player avatar

Es0teric Send PM

subscriber

Very excited.  What is the XP rates going to be on the Ironman modes?  Is a sub going to make the XP increase on Ironman?

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

I would like you too allow your users privacy from highscores. that means they cannot look u up for any stat including k/d or skill total from your username. It should say user has choosen to hide his score only not creation date k/d skill total, last login ect....ect... thank you fate should be ez fix

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

So this update doesn't have the god armors or new items, just the ironman stuff?

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

manowar Send PM

subscriber

Fantastic stuff!!

+99

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Shot5times said:

So this update doesn't have the god armors or new items, just the ironman stuff?

Would be boring if everything got released at once, wouldn't it smile?

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

tippy Send PM

subscriber

Finally item toggle and zoom! Hopefully the endless droid client crashes will be fixed! They are so random and sometimes for nothing. Login crash. Playing an hour crash. Complete randomness. Doing stuff. Standing still. Oyeeee! Great work guys.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Should wait till Halloween to bring back pumpkins

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Should wait till Halloween to bring back pumpkins

Agreed, fix the attack issue first..when someone logs in if you camp them..click attack 3 times and they log .. tongue

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

fix the right click problem with android please, pking is fucked with it. also getting out of a party is terrible on a phone
cause of it. just put it back so when you right click on android the tab stays there to let you select the option mate.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Tenessee Send PM