New Launcher and Christmas Presents

Player avatar

Modoc Send PM

subscriber

You're right were not entitled to anything but we can give feedback.  I think the mod team here does a great job of listening to the community so people will voice their opinions of course.

Player avatar

Havalian Send PM

subscriber

Cool!  Much appreciated n0m and everybody else!!

EDIT:  Woah, diggin' the way the new launcher looks!

Last edited by Havalian (22 Dec 2015 17:15)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

World drops every hour with 20+ rares dropped... That's what it should be... I hate that holiday items have to be "rare"...

But FUCK YES on the exp boost and double drops I appreciate it n0m!!

But really I'm with Modoc on holiday items.

::edit

Having the launcher stay open after starting a client would be awesome, I like not having to click it every time i want to open a new client. tongue

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (22 Dec 2015 18:43)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

xkushx said:

n0m said:

xkushx said:

n0m,
The new android update makes it impossible to pk....I told you this when you asked me to test it. I had been playing using the previous .apk from my download history. But with this new update I no longer can. Idc about the party shit or anything else that came with update. Can you make the previous version available somewhere.....I only pk, and I only play on phone. Characters x Mr hero x, Asylum, Fuzzy etc.

There's no way to revert the changes, can you elaborate what the issue is with the new app? I even added a configurable hold-time for right click as requested..

On the previous one, you hold for right click. When you let go, the pop up screen for whatever you "right-clicked" on would stay open..allowing you to tap the option you want. With the update,  once you take your finger off of whatever you want to "right-click", it goes away. So now you have to slide to the option you want, and with my thumb in the way I usually can't see.  So if I want to see who the person is standing next to me, it usually ends up trading or dueling before I can see the name.  It makes pking damn near impossible because you have to time it and hit the option to attack exactly precise. All it does is piss me off and make me not want to play.......

This system is way better if you give it a chance, the main advantage being that it is now dead easy to cancel a rick click: after press and holding, just swipe your finger outside of the window and it closes. There was no easy way to do this before. I don't believe you've given it a chance, because the right click cancel menu is very wide, meaning you can easily move your right thumb to the right or your left thumb to the left so that you can read the text while still keeping the window active. If you haven't already, change the hold-time to 100ms in the settings tab. This, and the fact that we now have an auto-cast button makes android more viable for pking than it has ever been.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

fear nothing said:

n0m said:

So, your problem is the present giveaways? That's addition to the Christmas events moderators are going to hold. I simply don't understand what your problem is right now.

You and the rest of this community need to understand that I and Fate have life outside of this, which we've been trying to enjoy while producing content for you. During December there's been higher priority things to do in order for the server to succeed and not have a best server for Christmas, some of those updates you know about and some of those you don't. Those who were around playing at start of this month know what I am talking about.
We had about a week time for planning the Christmas updates which unfortunately was mostly spent on planning Christmas in real-life, which I am going to start doing starting of today,  I won't be online much.

So in other words: This is simply the best we can do now, some things can be tweaked or changed but there will not be a quest, we are limited to these simple type of events this Christmas.

You had a 11 months to prepare for Christmas event. By waiting to the last minute to make a event is not how you run a BUSINESS where THESE USERS PAY YOU DONATION/CASH. There is not 1 excuse you can give the community when you had 11 months. GG smile

You fucking little fuck face.

Player avatar

EvilEmpire13 Send PM

subscriber

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

i think the xmas events going on are great, i'm an admin on my own 10k members forum/owners club and understand how no matter what you do people will complain, there's always people who don't get we are people too and have lives.

keep up the good work guys!

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

good work, just use the quest u had on previous rscr for new years, it was really well created and you had to use alot of different skills for it, it actually felt like rsc questing back in the old days where you had to guess your way forward etc.

Btw. can you update the launcher so it doesent shut down then you launch the client? - If you want to log on more than 1 char, its annoying you have to open it multiple times.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

i understand why you update the launcher etc, but its made pking shockingly hard on phone.
can you look into as trying to catch now is hard as shit. all I do Is pk on my phone.

I know im only one person. but its gotta be sorted.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Reines said:

i understand why you update the launcher etc, but its made pking shockingly hard on phone.
can you look into as trying to catch now is hard as shit. all I do Is pk on my phone.

If you first give a shot at using it for a few days and you still don't like it I can sort it out. Generally speaking RSC community usually hate changes that benefit them just cause it's not what they are used to.

Player avatar

xxVarchur Send PM

Thank you now I can't play on my fone file can't open damn use man was a good game till this happen

Player avatar

xxVarchur Send PM

Deleted everything rscr related still didn't work...

Player avatar

gftygod Send PM

subscriber

Need help I have been fine but when I loged In to my lvl 3 it froze now it keeps saying already loged in on my main and lvl 3 so I can't log on

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

gftygod said:

Need help I have been fine but when I loged In to my lvl 3 it froze now it keeps saying already loged in on my main and lvl 3 so I can't log on

We are aware of this, and trying to reach N0m, be patient, and sorry for this.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

seeeiolesee Send PM

Jup, i have same mistake.

Player avatar

twotsnot Send PM

downloaded the new launcher, updated my java but everytime i log on i get a black screen.
any suggestions?

Player avatar

makesmile Send PM

subscriber

I got same prob here .. no it says unable to connect

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

AHHHHHHHHHH THE GAME IS BROKEDEDED

Player avatar

xkushx Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

I have tried with an open mind as well. ^ I trust your opinion as well, you being second best phone pk.

Player avatar

biggyrsps Send PM

Nice updates, hope i get lucky! wink