Wind of change to the public chat

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

PALLO said:

the fact is that rsc has alot of retards and why is it hard to give retards a channel to talk on? since you created ::2 most shit talkers moved to ::2, but since you failed to disable ::2 for new players you are now gonna go after shit talkers. Let me tell you something, take a closer look on the people that play rsc, everyone has a fuckin skeleton in closet and is pretty best friend, if you are gonna mute ur best friend players, ur just gonna lose them to cornflakes.

Lmfao 95 percent are.. me been one when it comes to spelling big_smile as to skeletons thy would be the gf..when my food is served  cold wink

Last edited by padwan121 (16 Nov 2015 14:00)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

PALLO said:

the fact is that rsc has alot of retards and why is it hard to give retards a channel to talk on? since you created ::2 most shit talkers moved to ::2, but since you failed to disable ::2 for new players you are now gonna go after shit talkers. Let me tell you something, take a closer look on the people that play rsc, everyone has a fuckin skeleton in closet and is pretty best friend, if you are gonna mute ur best friend players, ur just gonna lose them to cornflakes.

Lmfao

yeh but its true if u take a closer look, i wonder if i deserve mute for using word friend thoo

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Ohh for sure thats the joy of the world wide web...full of best friend morons just about everywhere..I still think been alittle stricker on global isn't a bad thing thought..however don't go over the top and be a power freak like Mr Obama.

Last edited by padwan121 (16 Nov 2015 14:20)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

i still believe the fix shud be disabling ::2 by the default, not going pegi 3. who am i to talk tho? next time ill play is gonna be xmas when theres a bit more activity

Last edited by PALLO (16 Nov 2015 14:30)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Yes then one has a choice after all..I mean adults taking offence over the internet regardless of what is said..quite disturbing in itself really..if a kid would join e.g it isn't good for the growing mind lol...but hey I'm not ones parent..

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

also before you went after the ::2, why didn't you go after racist and whatnot char names? oh right that would require some real work from u

Last edited by PALLO (16 Nov 2015 15:33)

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

PALLO said:

also before you went after the ::2, why didn't you go after racist and whatnot char names? oh right that would require some real work from u

and as we all know fate doesnt work.

Player avatar

Shinrael Send PM

Excellent change. This kind of disrespectful chat never made anything look better.

Player avatar

Havalian Send PM

subscriber

As a cool breeze to those in a blistered land.  Much appreciated.

Player avatar

4play Send PM

subscriber

you can't share names? rofl......................................

Player avatar

monster Send PM

subscriber

hulkamaanio said:

rather than disabling ::2 for new players, you become north korea and give your mods more work to do, cause ur lazy bitch

hulkamaanio said:

this server surely was fun but i wont support this kinda love you shit peace

hulkamaanio said:

and as we all know fate doesnt work.

???

Player avatar

Sena84 Send PM

Honestly I think all the hate and stuff talked on global all together is stupid, its a game people come to have fun and not see hate from other players, and especially new players they wont like hearing stuff like that from other players. Not to mention not everyone playing the server is an adult so kids shouldnt be reading half the stuff people type in global 1 or 2

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

+1 it just takes a new player to join at the wrong time and think the community is awful and not want to put any time in getting stats

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Taking away are freedom of speech good job guys! Good thing I haven't been playing

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Taking away are freedom of speech good job guys! Good thing I haven't been playing

This isnt America dumb ass.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I believe we got an American hosted server you fat pimpled face fuck

Player avatar

vahnx Send PM

subscriber100donor

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

It's actually in canada. Way to look like an idiot once again.

Player avatar

Mod Winter Send PM

I am still against this the ignore list was added for a reason.  When you use the ignore list everyone wins. When you enforce chat rules only half the people win. Am I the only one who has noticed population has dropped since this rule was added?

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

GLeU said:

It's actually in canada. Way to look like an idiot once again.

Still don't change that ur  a fat pimpled face fuck with nothing better to do then check forms 24.7 on a server you don't even play