Long Awaited Announcement

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Partizan said:

Free stuff pls

also rip OKC  98 - 104 Bulls

New coach, gotta get some time to figure out how to guard late in the game...twice we've lost because we can't defend at the end.

Will miss you balor, first person I bonded with (and lil glory ofc).

Will miss everyone, really. Fate has my number that he can bug me with whenever, the rest of everyone can pm me on forums for non game related things (PMs go to my email which I'm always checking)...

Thanks for the well wishes and whatnot. Its validating to know my time wasn't spent poorly here

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Best legit honest mod iv seen and fair as they come without a shadow of a doubt, all the best. He who dares wins#

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Been here since the start hobs is one of the best mods I've ever dealt with inrsc history. Takes a real good guy to wanna help a bunch of fuck wits

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Been here since the start hobs is one of the best mods I've ever dealt with inrsc history. Takes a real good guy to wanna help a bunch of fuck wits

Pmsl +1

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

arch4r2h Send PM

subscriber

at least say goodbye to me brother lol

Player avatar

Shinrael Send PM

Goodbye, Hobbs. GL IRL. Thanks for your work in the RSCR community.

Gratz to Mod Winter for the promotion.

Player avatar

4play Send PM

subscriber

Cya later alligator. All the best.

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

RIP Lobbster12. if you ever decide to come over to the greatest country on earth (finland) you know i got u bro! B) Deuces

Player avatar

lilranger Send PM

subscriber

Goodbye, Hobbs. GL IRL.

Gratz to Mod Winter for the promotion.

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

yep wel done hobbs and all the best bro

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Solo Send PM

subscriber

Not really playing this much these days but I check up on the forums every now and again...

But it's worth saying you did a great job Hobbs. Best of luck with whatever you do.

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

Been curious that you haven't made a appearance , now I know, gonna miss you, I too have slacked on being as active due to the community acting like children and the fact jedi  acts like a cunt

Player avatar

ThArchitect Send PM

subscriber

Didnt know you, but you sound like an honest, real person. Wish you well!!!

Player avatar

Wesleey Send PM

subscriber

admin hobbs 5ever <3

[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/88d3ef408641c0117711f5d4d038a858/tumblr_mvwpnrKWWQ1rjrie8o1_400.gif[/img]