Long Awaited Announcement

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

As it shouldn't be much of a surprise to anyone at this point, I am stepping down and out of the Rsc scene.

I started on this server about little over a year ago, I believe it was August or September. Basically put in 55 days playing time on Hobbster12 from then to about March when I was made Admin and essentially quit being a player. From Modding to Admin, Jan to present, I put in another large chunk of hours (think Hobbs has 38days?).

Clearly I had nothing to do at the time except work, play, and see the girlfriend on occasion. Since then, I reenrolled in college to finish that out, the bar where I work has been picking up and requiring a few more hours, and I've simply grown tired of this game. So I'm leaving.

Fate and N0m have been active a lot lately, and the two mods I have left have been doing well without any real input from me. Mod Winters will be Head Mod and they will be tasked with finding more mods to continue banning bot users.

There are a bunch of you that I really enjoyed talking to and playing with, and only a few that are lucky they still exist.

I have full faith in Fate and N0m, and if they or the mods need something that is highly important, I will still be around on Skype for them.

Thanks for the fun. I tried my best to be a positive influence and to better the legitimate community of players. I believe the staff will continue making positive changes and continue rewarding those who play legit over those who cheat.

See y'all in the funny pages

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

All the best Hobbs. Although no one ever fully shakes the RSC addiction wink

Best Ninja

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

bai bai, gl in life

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Cya boss.

Player avatar

mrnube15 Send PM

subscriber

As a college student taking 6 senior level classes and working 30 hours a week, I completely understand. I barely have time to afk train an hour a day. Thanks for getting me out of that combat bug that one time, and good luck with real life. smile

Player avatar

Actumen Send PM

subscriber

I noticed I hadn't seen you around in a while and considered shooting you a pm, but might as well post here now:

You are without a doubt 90% of the reason I continued playing here past my first week. You were always a positive presence on the server, and contributed endlessly to the player base. Thanks for being kind to me, helping me out no matter how stupid my issues were, running dozens of amazing events, and being an all around fabulous person to interact with. Was fun trying to help you think of new hide and seek spots, lol. Thanks for sticking with the server so long, being both tough and patient with all players, and giving your all–even despite receiving shit constantly from people on forums and in-game.

I still have a handful of the sharks you gave me to help me out as a low-level player trying to participate in hide and seek and almost dying outside Shilo Village lmao. Will keep them always in your honor and do my best to be as helpful to players as you were to me. smile Tremendously grateful for everything you've brought to the server in my time here.

I wish you all the best in your work and school endeavors, you seem like a great dude. Cheers and hope you come back some time to chat!

Player avatar

Mod Winter Send PM

Sorry to see you go man. You did a great job! all the best keep in touch

Player avatar

Havalian Send PM

subscriber

Words failing at this time.

Thank you for your service sir; all the best to you.

Player avatar

Sirid Send PM

Do your cardio  hobbs. flex it off

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Best of luck

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Sirid said:

Do your cardio  hobbs. flex it off

Lmfao.. only had to come from Sirid no doubt.. all the best hobs and good luck in the future.I heard Pluto says short of mods.. bring back mod pallo if anything tongue

Last edited by padwan121 (5 Nov 2015 22:17)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Take care Hobbs.  You were one of the best.

Player avatar

qq Send PM

subscriber

RiP Sharkster12

[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/thuevaquit.png[/img][img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/thueva.png[/img][img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/maintenoin_vilpeyteni_tason_aarimmaisen_hyvin.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Stenna1 Send PM

subscriber

It is a shame to see you go, but very good to hear that you chose to return to college, and that your life has became increasingly busier,
it's only for the better.  So fare well, and I wish you all the luck with your endeavors.

A day without laughter would feel like a lifetime in hell.

Saul Good Man

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Laters

Player avatar

Amnot Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs, you will be missed by many but the choice you have taken for more education is absolutely the very best decision you will ever make.  No one can take it from you, ever...If you have the same dedication to your college courses,  that you have given to your job as Mod, your future will be a 100% success!    I wish you God's speed with all you do....Come back to visit sometime...

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

I tried to convince you to stay multiple times, sadly it didn't go my way this time.

You were honestly the best person i ever had an project with such as this.

Take care of your pub and be sure to check in on Skype as often as you can, my man smile <3

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Oh man, I was going to send a you a message soon as well!
I hope everything goes well with the direction you're moving in!

I think they need to bring back the KBD in the wilderness in your honor and fix the amazing range guild!!!

GOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Free stuff pls

also rip OKC  98 - 104 Bulls

Last edited by Partizan (6 Nov 2015 06:25)