Sigh admins

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

Unfortunately admins play favorites too.  If you are friends with an admin its like being friends with the cops in real life.  You might get away with more than the other guys do.  I think that's the case here.  You guys love piling on Army.  But in reality Army is great for the game, a solo guy, who goes to the wildy without 16 plus accounts parked in the same area and fights people.  If there were more like him, the wildy wouldn't be so dead or ruled by giant teams.  Idk how you guys have any fun in the wildy when 90 percent of the wild is your own team lol.  Keep fighting the good fight Army.

This has nothing to do with his presence in the Wildy, nor if he is a multi logger like most others. It's about how he presents himself accross global.

He will taunt people into arguing with him, then when he's ran out of comebacks or anything useful to say (which is hardly ever), he will continuously PG UP the same thing over and over. He doesn't just keep his bullshit to ::2 either, he'll sit and spam on ::1.

When there's a flow of new players joining it's not ideal for them to witness him winding up the entire server by talking shit just so he gets a response.

From what I've seen of Army over the months I'd say he had it coming.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

pepster said:

Unfortunately admins play favorites too.  If you are friends with an admin its like being friends with the cops in real life.  You might get away with more than the other guys do.  I think that's the case here.  You guys love piling on Army.  But in reality Army is great for the game, a solo guy, who goes to the wildy without 16 plus accounts parked in the same area and fights people.  If there were more like him, the wildy wouldn't be so dead or ruled by giant teams.  Idk how you guys have any fun in the wildy when 90 percent of the wild is your own team lol.  Keep fighting the good fight Army.

Agreed with you.

But.... He needs muted when he's being a dick and if it pisses him off enough that he threatens or leaves.. well that's his own damn fault.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

Good fucking riddance.

Pluto didn't abuse shit. I saw first hand he was muted directly after saying "PLUTO SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKING cigarette", not once but twice. He said that because Pluto asked him to switch his constant shit talk to ::2. He was talking shit to multiple people on ::1 and Pluto kindly asked him to just continue his nonsense on ::2. Well deserved.

Player avatar

nuggz Send PM

subscriber

army sucks lmafo!!

Fuck The Police!

Player avatar

Sirid Send PM

Thats not real army.

Player avatar

nuggz Send PM

subscriber

sirid i miss u

Fuck The Police!

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

2nd time this damn fool fucks off from this server, stay the fuck away now.

or ill send kevin on you, u damn dog

yoyo yos

Player avatar

nuggz Send PM

subscriber

arrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fuck The Police!

Player avatar

nuggz Send PM

subscriber

*snakes voice*

Fuck The Police!