1v1 wild

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

1v1 idea is retarted your making wild for pussys. Can't pk with your buddy's wilds deader then ever because noone even wants to come out n get caught to death n look like a dumbass. On top of it when the noobs at npc's with there hand  you can't even range or mage them well thanks for making wild less sinister on the most sinister holiday of the year

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (31 Oct 2015 17:14)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

when the noobs at npc's with there hand  you can't even range or mage them

That was not intended. I'll change that soon.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

1v1 idea is retarted your making wild for pussys. Can't pk with your buddy's wilds deader then ever because noone even wants to come out n get caught to death n look like a dumbass. On top of it when the noobs at npc's with there hand  you can't even range or mage them well thanks for making wild less sinister on the most sinister holiday of the year

I've not even played since the new set up, and to be honest I don't want to. I agree what i3lunt said though. The whole risk of going in the wilderness is to get a kill or be killed. Maybe you should just make the pop up notification flash different colours for the people who can't read.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Yet another instant saw 4 people fighting all I dont like can'teven pick one off n catch em to death this shit wack

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (31 Oct 2015 18:30)

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Deader? You should take some time off from the game and learn to use periods (.) and commas (,).

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Deaderer.,.,.,

Best Ninja

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

i3lunt t0k3r said:

catch em to death

hahahahahahaa, plz

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

just trying now zzzz add a death match setting to go to that lil square in lvl 12 wildy above varrock

Last edited by neilkeps (31 Oct 2015 21:07)

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

U enjoying this 1v1 thing because I ain't picking you off when u low

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (31 Oct 2015 23:57)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

sounds like its going well

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

Yeah I gave up on pking when this shit was introduced, haven't been out once. And tbh, that's the whole reason I played the game before. Now I'm a skiller until I get bored of that I'll be left with nothing.

If ANYTHING, put it on rotation like the rest of the pussy modes. Putting it on 24/7 just made a dead wild.

Last edited by smack u (2 Nov 2015 23:21)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

smack u said:

Yeah I gave up on pking when this shit was introduced, haven't been out once. And tbh, that's the whole reason I played the game before. Now I'm a skiller until I get bored of that I'll be left with nothing.

If ANYTHING, put it on rotation like the rest of the pussy modes. Putting it on 24/7 just made a dead wild.

so u wont try it because u cant multi log someone on a pure+god mage? sounds likes your the pussy.

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

We play the game because its so close to the original version! for an exception of placed npc's here and there. dude the 30 second rule and you killed range with the 1 v 1 shit we're here to have fun delete that shit out of the logs bro we will forgive you and act like it never happened.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

As the multi parking kids like Pegi would say. If you don't like how the castle is go pk other places no1 is stopping you. wink

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

smack u said:

so u wont try it because u cant multi log someone on a pure+god mage? sounds likes your the pussy.

Or perhaps you could go to the part of the wildy that isn't 1 v 1 lol.  You kids are hilarious I NEVER EVEN TRIED IT!!  Maybe adjust your strategy?  Instead of bitching on here you could be figuring out ways to lure people from the 1 v 1 to the multi so you can kill them with your massive team.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

GLeU said:

smack u said:

Or perhaps you could go to the part of the wildy that isn't 1 v 1 lol.  You kids are hilarious I NEVER EVEN TRIED IT!!  Maybe adjust your strategy?  Instead of bitching on here you could be figuring out ways to lure people from the 1 v 1 to the multi so you can kill them with your massive team.

Who called the opinion police?

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Mod Pluto said:

What about a toggle switch for each account that goes from 1 - ∞.

For the new players that only want to fight 1v1, they can have their toggle on 1 (by default). If you are a person that PKs in a team, you would have it set to 2, or greater. Then, you can be attacked by 2 people as well.

The toggle switch can only be switched outside of the wilderness.

Thoughts?

Also, to add, remember there is no perfect solution.

Nice to see other ideas coming in. The only bad thing about the wilderness is people who multilog or park characters incase they die. Teaming ain't that big of a deal.. There's nothing stopping people from making teams to fight back.

1 ip the wild and be done with it.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

Mod Pluto said:

For the new players that only want to fight 1v1, they can have their toggle on 1 (by default). If you are a person that PKs in a team, you would have it set to 2, or greater. Then, you can be attacked by 2 people as well.

Thoughts?

Nice to see other ideas coming in. The only bad thing about the wilderness is people who multilog or park characters incase they die. Teaming ain't that big of a deal.. There's nothing stopping people from making teams to fight back.

1IP in wild is utter shit. turnip tried it and it was a massive fail. Not being able to train an account and pk on another is crappy

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

Mod Pluto said:

Thoughts?

1IP in wild is utter shit. turnip tried it and it was a massive fail. Not being able to train an account and pk on another is crappy

Yeah I know but the 1v1 wild is shit too.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

what ever Send PM

you got your 1v1 back, here are the results every time i go in wild as a solo person
EivXYSh.png

i see why certain people wanted 1v1 back. LOL

Last edited by what ever (3 Nov 2015 19:16)

• «
  • 1 (current)