Patch, Underground Pass and Halloween

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GREAT UPDATE!! CALLED IT. ;D

Like I said about the Reverant before was it could work but you can't let it have the items people died with to be on the drop table.

I'd say these items

During f2p:
Sword certs
r2h
rune legs
rune large
rune plate
rune chain
str pots
ruby ammy
diamond ammy
Deaths 100
airs 500
fires 500
Arrows
Bows/cross

P2p:
Drag Long
Drag Battle
Full rune like above
Rune Kite
Super sets
Pray pots
Shark certs
Bloods
Fires
Airs
Arrows
Bows

With a really really low drop rate.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (18 Oct 2015 00:14)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

I jizzed when I saw this
Also does the npc in Ardougne reward you with death runes for grown cats now?

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i honestly think u should have the npc to recharge iban staff at either mage bank or edge ville. up charges to 40-50.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

i honestly think u should have the npc to recharge iban staff at either mage bank or edge ville. up charges to 40-50.

mage bank and 50 charges, tele to seers/walk to mage bank takes 5 mins? or maybe 7 idk, for 50 fucking charges i think thats worth it. its cool how they coded it replicated and everything but it's not practical for PKing or for any aspect of the game really... another flawed/rushed rscrevolution project which got dropped cos of rs2...

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Looks awesome, Im concerned with revs as well as padawan put it.
I don't know who ill get klanks on, who I wont etc we shall see!

padwan121 said:

Pmsl..25 casts of iban then have to recharge all the way back there? Wow what's max hit 99? Surely that's a miss type.. if not God help you...the other updates sound abit of last ditch effort..You do realise the flaw in if someone dies and comes back as a rev? Let me explain quite simple... I have 2 flats I put a phat on one, then I kill it with my other flats lets say... Then I killing the rev with phat of myself..with the
other flats... Get a second phat.....basically double looting yourself.. plus random stacks?  Wow guys smart suggestion....Good job you not brought out yet..think about it wow....Just hurt the server some more..tic tic toc

This

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

Pmsl..25 casts of iban then have to recharge all the way back there? Wow what's max hit 99? Surely that's a miss type.. if not God help you...the other updates sound abit of last ditch effort..You do realise the flaw in if someone dies and comes back as a rev? Let me explain quite simple... I have 2 flats I put a phat on one, then I kill it with my other flats lets say... Then I killing the rev with phat of myself..with the
other flats... Get a second phat.....basically double looting yourself.. plus random stacks?  Wow guys smart suggestion....Good job you not brought out yet..think about it wow....Just hurt the server some more..tic tic toc

instead of being a complete fucking dick, you could of offered suggestions to prevent these types of issues. stop being such a bitter fuck padwan. its just sad.

He pointed out why it was bad, maybe he didnt have time to give his own opinions on how to still implement it and prevent abuse BEFORE YOU VERBALLY ABUSED HIM.

How many charges did iban have in RSC btw?

Last edited by runeknight95 (18 Oct 2015 01:19)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

This

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

instead of being a complete fucking dick, you could of offered suggestions to prevent these types of issues. stop being such a bitter fuck padwan. its just sad.

He pointed out why it was bad, maybe he didnt have time to give his own opinions on how to still implement it and prevent abuse BEFORE YOU VERBALLY ABUSED HIM.

Last edited by runeknight95 (18 Oct 2015 01:16)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

runeknight95 said:

padwan121 said:

This

GLeU said:

padwan121 said:

its the attitude in which he wrote it that makes him a dick. its the same hateful blabber he uses when hes talking shit to lars/fins/myself. and it had 25 charges on real rsc.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

May I please please highly contest the recharging of Iban.

At the time RSC released this quest, god spells were not in RS and the dev team wanted a high hitting P2P spell to try and include magic into pking (players were wanting more magic in the wild at the time) but yet something that couldn't be abused. The only sole reason for the recharging of Iban was really RS dev team decision as a "check and balance". This update was their answer to the lack of mage pking.

This update was a HUGE fail for mage pking and guess what rscrevolution realized this, god spells were added within 5 months of the failed update.

My suggestion to make Iban relevant on this server and not a fail like it was on real rsc.

remove 25 casts recharging and make it unlimited (this was the sole reason why it failed on rsc)
make it f2p able (that way mage pkers have something to do on f2p days)
If i recall the max hit is 25, i suggest lowering to 15 for f2p pking.
make the staff tradeable and make it so you dont need the quest to use it(give it the dsq treatment)

I'd like to point out that Iban blast is actually no longer in the main rscrevolution game.

Last edited by Cub (18 Oct 2015 05:57)

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

^

I agree on making it unlimited casts, tradeable,  as well as f2p. Nerfing the damage is debatable.

A solution to prevent it from being to OP in the pking scene is this - Reduce the alchemy/shop value of iban staff so that it if you are skulled and happen to die, almost all items will protect over it. (Eg. A swordfish or a potion)

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Cub said:

May I please please highly contest the recharging of Iban.

At the time RSC released this quest, god spells were not in RS and the dev team wanted a high hitting P2P spell to try and include magic into pking (players were wanting more magic in the wild at the time) but yet something that couldn't be abused. The only sole reason for the recharging of Iban was really RS dev team decision as a "check and balance". This update was their answer to the lack of mage pking.

This update was a HUGE fail for mage pking and guess what rscrevolution realized this, god spells were added within 5 months of the failed update.

My suggestion to make Iban relevant on this server and not a fail like it was on real rsc.

remove 25 casts recharging and make it unlimited (this was the sole reason why it failed on rsc)
make it f2p able (that way mage pkers have something to do on f2p days)
If i recall the max hit is 25, i suggest lowering to 15 for f2p pking.
make the staff tradeable and make it so you dont need the quest to use it(give it the dsq treatment)

I'd like to point out that Iban blast is actually no longer in the main rscrevolution game.

i have to agree with a lot of what is said here. the only reason it failed on RSC was because of the 25 cast limit. had it been unlimited i think it would of seen A LOT more action. due to a 3 round system and the ability to team anywhere though, its extremely hard to make mage a class of its own, and be balanced at the same time. that is why rscrevolution abandoned this system when they started working on rs2.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

runeknight95 said:

padwan121 said:

This

GLeU said:

glue might of sounded abit of a dick...the fins have been senseless morons with typing shit about there shitty ways and also lies...also to me and countless players...you ever heard the saying.. Treat people how you would like to be treated. Well I treat and type to people how they to do me..id rather not come drop to there level or yours for for that matter..kids need putting in place every so often..and hit with honest shit same goes for you. Reading back what I out...maybe I could of come across abit lighter.. But I didn't so deal with it..multi logging killing off server in wildly aspect.. and typing shit day in day out !fins! Issss way more a bigger fuck up of a dick simples. Future reference as to my opinion to nom/fate I won't come across in such a way..you guys however..leave me be with you comments and I'll do the same.. If not I don't mind clearly you guys hurt over my comments..and what's more I couldn't care less what you guys say to me period.

its the attitude in which he wrote it that makes him a dick. its the same hateful blabber he uses when hes talking shit to lars/fins/myself. and it had 25 charges on real rsc.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Glue the people you team with are the biggest dicks iv come across...maybe I could of come across with less of a attitude..with nom/fate.. Ill keep that in mind..however I treat people how I like to be treated game or not..so if I not mistaken you fins talk shit to me so ill reply on the same level... What respect do you think it shows killing off nom/fates game/Wildy by  multilogging then the lies that come with it pmsl..double standards come to mind...ill be dropping everything what's been said and done from now..so if you guys want to not admit to the flaws and lies you do..and talk shit to me..then don't cry or be butt hurt if I respond. If you respect the game enuff stop multilogging it's as simple as that. As to the Iban staff.. Yes it was 25 which is stupid even back then...rscre  went past replica.. When they brought out auction house/bank note system which were good good updates, I'm not knocking them for a second smart move. However I still feel 50 cast is low..make it 250 at least..or make it 1000 and you have to pay gp to recharge back to 1000..I find this a decent idea if your making deaths a bigger drop rate..the price to recharge down to nom/fate I guess.

Last edited by padwan121 (18 Oct 2015 10:56)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

-Klank Gauntlets

• The Klanks Gauntlets is given to you by the npc Klank in the underground pass quest.
  • Upon losing these gauntlets, you will have to pay 5000 coins and go all the way back into the dungeon to obtain a new pair from Klank.

Is the 5000gp only if you complete quest?
In rsc pures would generaly stop the quest at that step, and you would get unlimited klanks at no cost.
(aslong as not having any on u, talk drop, talk drop, talk drop etc to grab 10 pairs)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

cruzader said:

Fate said:

-Klank Gauntlets

• The Klanks Gauntlets is given to you by the npc Klank in the underground pass quest.
  • Upon losing these gauntlets, you will have to pay 5000 coins and go all the way back into the dungeon to obtain a new pair from Klank.

Is the 5000gp only if you complete quest?
In rsc pures would generaly stop the quest at that step, and you would get unlimited klanks at no cost.
(aslong as not having any on u, talk drop, talk drop, talk drop etc to grab 10 pairs)

You will have to finish quest to obtain, yes you can buy and drop buy again so I would imagen. You could do this on original. It won't be straight forward on a pure thought due to npcs and falling..if you have high theiving you can get past the part after bridge with ease. I belive its 72 or 75 cent remember as it was along time since I did.

Last edited by padwan121 (18 Oct 2015 14:27)

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

First I'd like to say that it is an extremely impressive feat to replicate this quest. I'm going to guess that this is the only pserver to even conceive coding this quest, and probably will remain the only one to actually do it.

Great job everybody!

Out of respect towards the countless hours you guys put into this quest I feel that we should all go and do it...but man, I still have nightmares from the frustration this quest caused me because I did it the day it came out, with no quest guide. It was like.....get so far into the maze, come to terms with the fact that you need an item you don't have.......run or tele back out and start all over again. Repeat 20x throughout the quest. Then you have the agility sections where you have to go through 5+ obstacles without falling. It's almost like playing the lottery with low agil(And we all know how hard agil was to raise on rsc) and it was just RIDICULOUS! I think I spend a good 25+ hours straight on this quest.....I just couldn't sleep or do anything until I got it done. It can probably done in just an hour or two though once you know what to do, so re-doing it won't be so bad with a guide as reference.

As far the iban staff goes, it definitely needs an update compared to how it was on RSC. Going into the underground to charge every 25 casts is beyond ridiculous. I remember playing around with it on rsc until I ran out of casts.....from there I dropped it and never bothered with it again. I think the max hit was 15? Not a whole lot more than fire wave.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Yes it was 15 if my memory is correct. I would also strongly recommend a guide if you don't know it off the top of your head.

Last edited by padwan121 (18 Oct 2015 15:08)

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

max hit is 25

latest?cb=20130831034444

the strength 25 missile attack = 25 max hit, go look at your spellbook

its the same as rsc

Last edited by Cub (18 Oct 2015 15:12)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Could of swore it was 15 on original wouldn't be surprised if I were wrong thought.. been along time but I'm check on original as I'm intrigued to know :s

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

As someone who mage staked and played classic since the beginning, its 25. the missile strength value is what the max hit is. The picture i posted is from rsc not rscr

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Indeed it is, been over 12 years or so since I used it *even thought it was short and sweet* thanks for correcting my mistake.