New wilderness rotation + Upcoming Patch

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Topdogg75 said:

GLeU said:

nobody forced you to train 7 god mages either. that was you're own choice. God spells have been hated since the day they were released. I remember runescapecommunity.com was in a uproar because of how much it ruined P2P pking. wall hugging, and OP hits. it was a untested feature, that got no further attention due to RS2 coming out shortly after. Stop bitching because the most hated updated to RSC(ok 2nd most, rs2 release is above it) has been slightly changed here.

Oh and you've got like 20 something accounts. I'm sure you got other accounts to play on instead of annoying ass pussy mages that u were only able to make due to a system that should of been tweaked more before release. or is being an a 99def mage the only way your able to pk?

o..its ok for a lvl 60 with 99 str to be walking around hitting 25s on people...but its not ok that there is a mage spell that can hit that hard? Lets sit back and think about this...all of your fairytale night in shiny armor stories...who were the badasses? Lets think lord of the rings here...tons of badass characters and yet the magic (gandolf) still stronger then the rest combined.

God spells didnt "ruin" pking, it changed pking and allowed another element of the combat system to shine. They took a skill that saw almost 0 pvp effectiveness (aside from the random pkers using weaken spells) and gave it what it needed to be. Same thing that rs2 did for ranged.

Basically the moral of the story, god spells "ruining" pvp? Come the fuck on lets be real. People were so butt hurt about it because it was a change. Lets be honest here, you wanna say god spells ruined pvp, how about pures and the fact that rscrevolution didnt even consider pures when releasing rscrevolution. So...that being the case, I guess we could say that same thing about pures that we can about the god spells...lets ban pures because it was untested when they game was released. Pures give an unfair advantage, only way you can pk is on a pure with 99 str?

So let me get this straight. You're trying to compare a 99str pure whos 40att and 1def, vs a mage whos 99def(almost impossible to hit) and able to hit 25s with magic. magic that is also able to be casted on others who are fighting other players. are you a fucking idiot? I think so.

Now you're trying to blame rscrevolution for pures? You do realize that rscrevolution was literally created in a basement by 2 people. Do you honestly think they foresaw all things possible. You know, like pures? Come the fuck on kid. Pures also didn't bring on a negative impact to the game. they're the reason most, if not all of us ever pked. They're the reason for the wilderness being as active as it was back in the day. rscrevolution also did in the later years attempt to demolish the effectiveness of pures, but adding content that required defense. in an effort to bring balance. much like how they've reworked the combat system, and brought out new weapons and armor to rebalance the game. Something that has NEVER been done no RSC. Now since you Bitches would just cry if n0m ever attempted to do that, he had to do something else to fix the problem.

P.S. your analogy was shit.

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

You kids are going to cry regardless because you're too lazy or stupid to step up to the competition. I don't cry about multiloggers, gmages, pures, 10 vs 1, or anything else that may kill me in this pixelated game. I just utilize whatever strategy works best for kills. I learn from what happens to work instead of crying about it. Quit acting like fucking retards and use the same tools that are presented to all of us. It's nobody's fault but your own if you're too stupid or unskilled to do the same thing anyone else may do.

You'll cry to have all these changes made yet won't step into the wild to pk anyway. I'm sure you'll have another excuse when you continue to die instead of admitting you suck.

I'm just disappointed that regular features of the game are being removed.

Player avatar

Topdogg75 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Topdogg75 said:

GLeU said:

nobody forced you to train 7 god mages either. that was you're own choice. God spells have been hated since the day they were released. I remember runescapecommunity.com was in a uproar because of how much it ruined P2P pking. wall hugging, and OP hits. it was a untested feature, that got no further attention due to RS2 coming out shortly after. Stop bitching because the most hated updated to RSC(ok 2nd most, rs2 release is above it) has been slightly changed here.

Oh and you've got like 20 something accounts. I'm sure you got other accounts to play on instead of annoying ass pussy mages that u were only able to make due to a system that should of been tweaked more before release. or is being an a 99def mage the only way your able to pk?

o..its ok for a lvl 60 with 99 str to be walking around hitting 25s on people...but its not ok that there is a mage spell that can hit that hard? Lets sit back and think about this...all of your fairytale night in shiny armor stories...who were the badasses? Lets think lord of the rings here...tons of badass characters and yet the magic (gandolf) still stronger then the rest combined.

God spells didnt "ruin" pking, it changed pking and allowed another element of the combat system to shine. They took a skill that saw almost 0 pvp effectiveness (aside from the random pkers using weaken spells) and gave it what it needed to be. Same thing that rs2 did for ranged.

Basically the moral of the story, god spells "ruining" pvp? Come the fuck on lets be real. People were so butt hurt about it because it was a change. Lets be honest here, you wanna say god spells ruined pvp, how about pures and the fact that rscrevolution didnt even consider pures when releasing rscrevolution. So...that being the case, I guess we could say that same thing about pures that we can about the god spells...lets ban pures because it was untested when they game was released. Pures give an unfair advantage, only way you can pk is on a pure with 99 str?

So let me get this straight. You're trying to compare a 99str pure whos 40att and 1def, vs a mage whos 99def(almost impossible to hit) and able to hit 25s with magic. magic that is also able to be casted on others who are fighting other players. are you a fucking idiot? I think so.

Now you're trying to blame rscrevolution for pures? You do realize that rscrevolution was literally created in a basement by 2 people. Do you honestly think they foresaw all things possible. You know, like pures? Come the fuck on kid. Pures also didn't bring on a negative impact to the game. they're the reason most, if not all of us ever pked. They're the reason for the wilderness being as active as it was back in the day. rscrevolution also did in the later years attempt to demolish the effectiveness of pures, but adding content that required defense. in an effort to bring balance. much like how they've reworked the combat system, and brought out new weapons and armor to rebalance the game. Something that has NEVER been done no RSC. Now since you Bitches would just cry if n0m ever attempted to do that, he had to do something else to fix the problem.

actually my analogy was pretty spot on.

No im not bitching about pures, i actually love pures, i just think its pathetic when people try to make a point and walk on their own words. you have the option to make a god mage, if they piss you off so bad...then make one and go shit on people with them. And i didnt' expect rscrevolution to forsee shit, i was actually playing on your words and what you said about god mages since god mages were "untested", much like pures. what you fail to realize is that rscrevolution wasn't built around pvp, rs2 wasnt built around pvp, neither is rs3. I could care less what you think about god mages, what anyone else thinks about god mages...hell they could get completely removed for all i care. I just know ur the type of person that is a little baby back bitch because something might be good and you can't handle it. so you would rather just rage and complain about how its broken, and that 99 def is op...because my pure only had 40 attack and i can't hit him...but he can hit me for 25s because he has 90+ magic...stop fucking crying kid. if you don't like it, find something that beats it. Theres always a way to beat something, some people find those ways, others just bitch.

Heres another analogy for you...just like scrubs who thought meta knight should have been banned in brawl...your just bad, you don't know how to adapt.

And its cool, u can call me an idiot and talk all ur shit because i don't see a problem with god mages, are they good...fuck yea. Is a pure with 99 str 70 hp and 70 ranged running around shooting arrows at people fighting good...yep.

Player avatar

Topdogg75 Send PM

subscriber

smack u said:

You kids are going to cry regardless because you're too lazy or stupid to step up to the competition. I don't cry about multiloggers, gmages, pures, 10 vs 1, or anything else that may kill me in this pixelated game. I just utilize whatever strategy works best for kills. I learn from what happens to work instead of crying about it. Quit acting like fucking retards and use the same tools that are presented to all of us. It's nobody's fault but your own if you're too stupid or unskilled to do the same thing anyone else may do.

You'll cry to have all these changes made yet won't step into the wild to pk anyway. I'm sure you'll have another excuse when you continue to die instead of admitting you suck.

I'm just disappointed that regular features of the game are being removed.

@Gleu,

shit this kid posted as i was typing my reply...looks like im not  the only person that sees the little bitch that you are.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

"I'm just disappointed that regular features of the game are being removed."
No features were removed............................................................................................................................

Player avatar

Topdogg75 Send PM

subscriber

Hey, im just thankful for the server. its a great place to be able to log on to a game i thought died 10 years ago. Its like reliving my childhood. Plus i can train from my phone while feeding the new baby :-)

And for that sir,

Thank you

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Topdogg75 said:

GLeU said:

Topdogg75 said:

No im not bitching about pures, i actually love pures, i just think its pathetic when people try to make a point and walk on their own words. you have the option to make a god mage, if they piss you off so bad...then make one and go shit on people with them. And i didnt' expect rscrevolution to forsee shit, i was actually playing on your words and what you said about god mages since god mages were "untested", much like pures. what you fail to realize is that rscrevolution wasn't built around pvp, rs2 wasnt built around pvp, neither is rs3. I could care less what you think about god mages, what anyone else thinks about god mages...hell they could get completely removed for all i care. I just know ur the type of person that is a little baby back bitch because something might be good and you can't handle it. so you would rather just rage and complain about how its broken, and that 99 def is op...because my pure only had 40 attack and i can't hit him...but he can hit me for 25s because he has 90+ magic...stop fucking crying kid. if you don't like it, find something that beats it. Theres always a way to beat something, some people find those ways, others just bitch.

Heres another analogy for you...just like scrubs who thought meta knight should have been banned in brawl...your just bad, you don't know how to adapt.

And its cool, u can call me an idiot and talk all ur shit because i don't see a problem with god mages, are they good...fuck yea. Is a pure with 99 str 70 hp and 70 ranged running around shooting arrows at people fighting good...yep.

The reason you're here bitching and complaining is, because you made a god mage, and now they can't be used as often. That's it. Simple, and sweet. Server, after server, after server has had pking destroyed by stupid ass god mages. We've all seen it, and now its happening here. So something had to be done about them. Even fucking Pyru, the laziness admin ever has done something about god mages on turnip. BECAUSE THEY'RE OVERPOWERED. no matter what build you put to fight a 99def god mage WILL LOSE in a 1v1. EVERY DAMN TIME. They literally take a 4v1 to be beaten, but then you come here pouting that they 4v1'd you.

Player avatar

Topdogg75 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Topdogg75 said:

GLeU said:

The reason you're here bitching and complaining is, because you made a god mage, and now they can't be used as often. That's it. Simple, and sweet. Server, after server, after server has had pking destroyed by stupid ass god mages. We've all seen it, and now its happening here. So something had to be done about them. Even fucking Pyru, the laziness admin ever has done something about god mages on turnip. BECAUSE THEY'RE OVERPOWERED. no matter what build you put to fight a 99def god mage WILL LOSE in a 1v1. EVERY DAMN TIME. They literally take a 4v1 to be beaten, but then you come here pouting that they 4v1'd you.

Considering i have never played rsc on a private server and thought the game was dead when rscrevolution removed it....CLOSE!

Like I said above, in your quote...I don't care about god mages or even if they are removed...i just think your a whiny bitch player who rages and can't handle them so you would rather bitch about their op ness then do something to beat them. Good players evolve, bad players bitch.

Last edited by Topdogg75 (10 Oct 2015 17:43)

Player avatar

Topdogg75 Send PM

subscriber

But with your extensive research and knowledge about the game, you probably already saw that my 73 str and 39 magic reflected that I was a god mage.

Damn dude, you are one resourceful/clever mother fucker.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

I just came to say, I love you.

Am best pk, Stop pking on forums, and bring it to the wilderness instead, yall bend over for mr hoe hoe hoes

yoyo yos

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

y0y0 y0s said:

Am best pk, Stop pking on forums, and bring it to the wilderness instead, yall bend over for mr hoe hoe hoes

Half these guys arnt even active pkers or players  and just troll forms for no reason there opinions shouldn't matter glue kizl ect..

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

This is bull shit, p2p is p2p fucking deal with it.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Topdogg75 said:

GLeU said:

Topdogg75 said:

Considering i have never played rsc on a private server and thought the game was dead when rscrevolution removed it....CLOSE!

Like I said above, in your quote...I don't care about god mages or even if they are removed...i just think your a whiny bitch player who rages and can't handle them so you would rather bitch about their op ness then do something to beat them. Good players evolve, bad players bitch.

I dont pk on anything BUT flats. so i couldnt care less about god mages either. Doesnt change the fact that I've witnessed the harm they've caused countless times, and I wont for a second, stop expressing my opinion regarding them.

@bluntretard. Just because I don't commit my life to RSC like you. Doesn't mean I don't play. Hell I logged in 2 days ago looking for some pk in P2P wildy. found none and logged off.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:30)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

y0y0 y0s said:

Half these guys arnt even active pkers or players  and just troll forms for no reason there opinions shouldn't matter glue kizl ect..

I play just not every day fooool

Plus i bring in more people to this server then 90% of you fucks. So hey GO EAT a dick sandwich and cry about it.

Needs 2 f2p days please!!!

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (10 Oct 2015 20:05)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

username Send PM

Good update!

The truth why wild is empty. This game has maybe 100 people who play and PK between 2 rival servers worldwide. With such a low player base expecting action in wild on all levels at all times is stupid and will not ever happen

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:40)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

username Send PM

padwan121 said:

Username  truth is multilogging does not help it exband and your saying it helps are you? Do you even know what your talking about kid?

I never said anything about multi logging, my opinion on multi log and PJ is that it is total bullshit.  What i did say is that the reason the wild seems empty is because of have how low the active player base is

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (15 Oct 2015 08:41)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Last edited by padwan121 (10 Oct 2015 21:57)