Platinum Subscription

• 4 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

the rumble said:

lol 5 bucks a month for gold sub is more than enough a month. whatever 10 a month for plat for a higher exp rate. fine. stacking for 15 is just not worth my money.
  and money isn't a big issue.  orignal rs members was 4.99 a month and now days real rsc is only 8 dollars a month on a way better server.
I don't mind donating to help out a server and in returning getting higher exp.         

but I don't go throwing to many dollars to strangers unless it's a hooker.

how long your butt hurt been going on?

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

It's actually paying less in the long run because you can get stats way faster. So saying it costs more is dumb.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

thats hurt my ass..

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Daff2 Send PM

subscriber

To keep the lazy people who only wanna pvp happy they can create some battleground with "pick your skills" for the battle.
That doesnt effect the xp's of the game.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Player avatar

Santa Claus Send PM

subscriber

For the price of the sub in game, the colour could stand out a bit more compared to non subbed players IMO

"You'd better not pout
   You'd better not cry
   You'd better not scream
   I'm going in dry.."

Player avatar

Howard Stern Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

This server is still running? lol

Player avatar

manowar Send PM

subscriber

In a sense the new rates illegitimize the hard-earned stats of those who have worked hard for a long time with only a gold subscription. But that does not mean I am not in favor of the possibility to gain higher xp rates.

$15 a month does seem high for a server like this, but no one is requiring anyone to pay cash: paying for subs with gp is better if you have the time to earn it in-game. But somebody will still be paying out the "big bucks". It may feel like "pay to win", but private servers will always be that way.

It would be interesting to be able to choose stats temporarily (out of a negotiable skill total) for a dueling arena of sorts But, this not at all necessary for rscrevolution Classic in my opinion. Play the game as it was meant to be played and leave out excessive modding, I say.

Player avatar

Zguba Send PM

subscriber

WHat happened to my accounts man ? i havent played in a few months but my acc are gone..
Restarted game ?!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Zguba said:

WHat happened to my accounts man ? i havent played in a few months but my acc are gone..
Restarted game ?!

We haven't wiped any characters.

Player avatar

Sirid Send PM

Fuck all #team rscr says lower exp rates, you ruined he game when you upped exp n0m All my effort was useless If you want to mess with exp rates, Duplicate every players exp so that we actually know who  really has more effort put in

basicly  sayin R.I.P highscores since we started with 2x exp all stats.

• 4 (current)
  • »