Platinum Subscription

Player avatar

zoby Send PM

subscriber

cruzader said:

But overall 15$ month for gold+plat as they stack, way to go for maximum profit!
With the overall service and quality provided id be embarrassed charging that.

More expensive than Blizzard charging for playing World of Warcraft lol.

--
Zoby

Player avatar

inspectah Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Can't please everyone. Like it or lump it.

"Put your trust in the lord, Your ass belongs to me"

Player avatar

Kwas Send PM

subscriber

zoby said:

cruzader said:

But overall 15$ month for gold+plat as they stack, way to go for maximum profit!

More expensive than Blizzard charging for playing World of Warcraft lol.

If you don't want to, you don't have to pay for it.

Player avatar

666 Send PM

subscriber

It's not about the xp's  for me,  but other hard workes might be offended about the xp's
Its about what they promise and doesn't follow true.
I do just collect items that we call rares.
Should be intresting to see if they drop more of the same holiday items that alredy been introduced.
That would be sad.
I hope they can think of new items instead.

Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

I would rather you release new items... platinum sub xp better than bonus weekend.. ( -1 ) some players just want everything here and now! more 40 1 99 99hp will emerge while before it was abit tricky to do so..
well game on...

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

laid2rest Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Android should be fixed now. Confirm please.

Not seeing anything on AH on android my friend!

In-Game Names: Laid2Rest, Laid__2_Rest, Turbo_Chargd, Diabetes Dan(not mine, share)... Deadman: IamTheReaper, TheRedReaper
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8053/6vW6gC.png[/img]
^RSCR Original
Good to be back

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

laid2rest said:

n0m said:

Android should be fixed now. Confirm please.

Not seeing anything on AH on android my friend!

Gotta uninstall and reinstall latest update for Android and it will work.

N0m confirmed this.

Regards

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

cruzader said:

By the large amout of gold subs in game id assume the option to trade up 2 golds for a platinum is coming?

dddz said:

Paysafe, Ideal, SMS payment

sms payment sucks on rscr's end as the sms gateways typicaly charge 30-60% fee if you are not billing millions a year threw it, and it has a even worse fraudrate than paypal/creditcard.
versus paypal taking under 0,2$ on a 10$ transaction.

I agree that our service, support and such could be improved and we will work towards that. In fact that has been my plan for a while

Player avatar

Agency Send PM

subscriber

So last 4 News pages about xp events and then PAY to win instead of just raising the freaking xp rates by default for once.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

I love how the die hard revolutioners are so proud of this server as turnip is 'pay 2 win'

Agency said:

So last 4 News pages about xp events and then PAY to win instead of just raising the freaking xp rates by default for once.

this^.

Last edited by adidas (23 Sep 2015 19:41)

Player avatar

Mod Winter Send PM

adidas said:

I love how the die hard revolutioners are so proud of this server as turnip is 'pay 2 win'

Agency said:

this^.

We have a large portions of dedicated players who already like the current rates, And others who liked the previous slower ones, I myself like the slower rates, earning levels was rewarding. The point of low rates is so that players can not massively log multiple accounts giving an unfair advantage over other players in PVP.   I strongly hope the rates are not raised as they are already high enough.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Sweet, a reason to buy subs! I'm going to be buying a shit ton now. haha

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Keep the casting at 1 sec per cast...even if they run that's pointless making it 3 secs after running really is..in my opintion. Has the pro multilogger fins been moaning on this I take it..salty times. Lol.

i like 3 second idea, because when you fight 3 rounds and go to run you get killed the moment they cast even if you eat, it glitches most of the time

Player avatar

the rumble Send PM

subscriber

wow I can't even read this whole forum so much tldr.   clearly I'm not the only unhappy person.     I am absolutely unwilling to pay that much a month to get gold + plat.         
   I also will not be playing a game where I'm ripped off for not having equal experience. 
  with gold sub and plat combo non combat rates are way too high and now there's nothing to show for all your hard work.       
without stacking the subs you will have to work that much harder than others.
double batch
longer timer for log outs..

I'm not paying that much to be on a equal playing field as others. bad enough I already had to pay 5 a month to be on a equal playing field.       

sincerely, I think a good amount of us?

I'll be hosting a drop party Monday 7pm central time zone and quitting if sub stacking stays.

Player avatar

the rumble Send PM

subscriber

also you can argue you can buy in game but then I'm just hindering my in game progress to advance further

only ppl with cash in game to spare are usually phat owners who are maxed already lol.

Player avatar

the rumble Send PM

subscriber

also you can argue you can buy in game but then I'm just hindering my in game progress to advance further

only ppl with cash in game to spare are usually phat owners who are maxed already lol.

Player avatar

GodLike Send PM

subscriber

Increase combat rates and slightly increase skilling most of these complainers are people who have put months into skilling or weeks into afking. But having higher rates attracts more people. You must understand allot of players are still sitting idle out there but aren't looking forward to spending 6 months getting Flatts on yet another server whether it's the 2nd or the 6th they've played and people complaining because they don't like the fact that someone will be able to do what they have within half the time.  That's just a fact of life get over it and enjoy a larger player base that's all that matters in rsc now is the players and friends you play with.  If you want to qq go play wow

Player avatar

waterblazer Send PM

subscriber

Nothing to even argue about. Earning 2m gp to clear the subs takes only 1 day or 2 day max. Easy so what's th complain for ? Just no life 2k vials else go pick 1k unid herbs in edge dungeon. U want to be special, work for it. Gp doesn't fall from heaven. Everyone have equal chances, u can always pay to play or go harder way without paying. I will agree to ur idea of no plat subs if u pay for monthly server cost.

Player avatar

GodLike Send PM

subscriber

the rumble said:

wow I can't even read this whole forum so much tldr.   clearly I'm not the only unhappy person.     I am absolutely unwilling to pay that much a month to get gold + plat.         
   I also will not be playing a game where I'm ripped off for not having equal experience. 
  with gold sub and plat combo non combat rates are way too high and now there's nothing to show for all your hard work.       
without stacking the subs you will have to work that much harder than others.
double batch
longer timer for log outs..

I'm not paying that much to be on a equal playing field as others. bad enough I already had to pay 5 a month to be on a equal playing field.       

sincerely, I think a good amount of us?

I'll be hosting a drop party Monday 7pm central time zone and quitting if sub stacking stays.

Lol you had to pay in original rsc to be on same level as well obviously you're not an og you have no clue the amount of money and dedication people had to put out to compete in rscrevolution. This isn't a freemium shit app like on your phone this is competitive game that's been around for half of most of our lives get on board or dl candy crush or candy land. So much complaining if you can't afford it get a job.

Player avatar

the rumble Send PM

subscriber

lol 5 bucks a month for gold sub is more than enough a month. whatever 10 a month for plat for a higher exp rate. fine. stacking for 15 is just not worth my money.
  and money isn't a big issue.  orignal rs members was 4.99 a month and now days real rsc is only 8 dollars a month on a way better server.
I don't mind donating to help out a server and in returning getting higher exp.         

but I don't go throwing to many dollars to strangers unless it's a hooker.