Platinum Subscription

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

We have released a new type of subscription>

Platinum Subscription - This subscription is special, it can be stacked with regular subscription giving you benefits from both

Platinum Benefits:
+2X combat experience rates
+1X skilling experience rates
5 second global timeout
1.75x batch count

Platinum stacked with Regular Benefits:
+3X combat experience rates
+2X skilling experience rates
15 minutes afking timer
5 second global timeout
1.75x batch count
Slower fatigue rate.

Player avatar

Verse Send PM

subscriber

log out timer??

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23ubhq0.gif[/img]

Player avatar

inspectah Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Is this instead of the request to raise rates then?

"Put your trust in the lord, Your ass belongs to me"

Player avatar

Phase Send PM

subscriber

What do you mean plat+regular?

Plat+Gold?

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

30 days?

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Verse Send PM

subscriber

inspectah said:

Is this instead of the request to raise rates then?

i hope not

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/23ubhq0.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

I have also gone through all the RSC skills and replicated them 100% how they work in real RSC (messages, timers etc..) - Just for the nostalgia feel.

Me and Larsftw have also been comparing RSCR PVP system vs Real RSC system, the only thing we lacked was the magic where right now you can shoot someone instantly when they run from a fight in RSCR (It should be 3 seconds before you can shoot your opponent again).

A new highscore will be released shortly aswell, where you can compare user vs user etc..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The platinum card is a stackable card meaning; using it together with a regular subscription (Gold, Silver or Bronze) will give you the highest subscriber benefit.

The platinum card will last for 30 days when it's activated.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

15 minute timer would make this worth the money but I feel this is distracting people away from the more important issue of the general XP raise and eliminating the need for double exp weekends. If you hold double XP events with these platinum gold subs, it'll be x26 xp.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

15 minute timer would make this worth the money but I feel this is distracting people away from the more important issue of the general XP raise and eliminating the need for double exp weekends. If you hold double XP events with these platinum gold subs, it'll be x26 xp.

That's correct, It's 15 minutes, will change the information.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

There is no need to raise the exp beyond what it is. Understand that High exp servers Die and they Die fast, because its no longer a replica  that you have to work on and you no longer feel like you earned your levels (there may be other reasons but if you look at the servers that offered 50x+ exp they are dead.). More exp = less runes needed, less pking supplies and less food needed therefore ruining that portion of the economy.
Right now I was getting about 180k+ exp per hour on an Adamant pure solo. If you're taking longer to get flats, you're doing something wrong.
Learn to AFK, Learn better locations. I have many accounts that are pkers, all trained while I was at work via afking clients or afking an android.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

benji2 Send PM

subscriber

rip rscr?

n0m on a real note.. desperate times call for desperate measures. 

I joined this server instead of turnip because it actually took effort.. over the months, quits and several accounts.. we have merged into an turnip base. 

i think players like yoyo are cancer to such a nostalgic eurphoria.  if anything global chat has ruined this server..  "AKA" higher exp rates..

i remember how exciting it was when you had released the first app to google play store and we had 1200+ weekly logins.

Thanks to you mate, you brought back a vivid memory to us all and i will be here as long as possible.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

benji2 said:

rip rscr?

I joined this server instead of turnip because it actually took effort.. over the months, quits and several accounts.. we have merged into an turnip base. 

i think players like yoyo are cancer to such a nostalgic eurphoria.  if anything global chat has ruined this server..  "AKA" higher exp rates..

i remember how exciting it was when you had released the first app to google play store and we had 1200+ weekly logins.

Thanks to you mate, you brought back a vivid memory to us all and i will be here as long as possible.

This is as much as I am willing to compromise for turnip community, only if RSCR community wants it we will increase the rates

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Do not increase xp rates.  I used to play turnip 2 years ago and after getting flats and making multiple pkers I quit because I didn't feel like I had accomplished anything.  Getting a kill for full rune or a r2h was no big deal cause the economy was flooded with them and they had no value.  That was thanks to the too high xp rate.

I can tell you right now if the xp rates get raised, I'll probably get bored and quit.  Of course all these pampered turnip players want higher rates.  Thats what they are use to.  If they want higher rates they can go back to their shitty server.

Last edited by Datsyuk (23 Sep 2015 01:50)

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

oh hell after all the time spent on 2.5 rates then 8x rates now its even easier for people.. half these kids dunno what grind is , try getting 99str on 2.5 rates, please do not turn this into shit like turnip

Last edited by EWM (23 Sep 2015 02:13)

Player avatar

PureStoner Send PM

subscriber

Ah isn't showing any items on list and you cant see platinum sub on trade... only on the android app is messing up.

Last edited by PureStoner (23 Sep 2015 02:21)

Player avatar

Steegz Send PM

subscriber

having 2x exp is great and bad, maybe you can cap when you earn 2x or you only earn 2x from a certain level? most people dont have time to play 8 hours a day for a year to get max stats etc.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

PureStoner said:

Ah isn't showing any items on list and you cant see platinum sub on trade... only on the android app is messing up.

Yeah I'll need to push update for android with the item added to it.

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

I think the xp rate should be 1x like real rsc.
+1 replica

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Android should be fixed now. Confirm please.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

benji2 said:

rip rscr?

This is as much as I am willing to compromise for turnip community, only if RSCR community wants it we will increase the rates

First off n0m, this is in my opinion great idea, for the most part. However, the turnip community didn't want skill xp rates increased, only combat xp. Since you're looking for RSCR community opinions (only RSC private server I've played seriously), allow me to give mine. Raising the combat xp with platinum cards is a great idea, this will help turnip transfers and hopefully boost the pk scene. But I think you should reconsider the skilling xp boost. Hear me out.

The way I see it is, if the value of resources is high, casual/skilling/nostalgia players are happy. It means the resources collected have high returns which adds in-game worth to players' efforts and thus gives these players incentive to play. Right now, the value of resources is high and a lot of it has to do with the auction house helping sellers find buyers (by the way, the auction house is literally the best update ever), but there are two other big reasons.
          1. Skilling xp rates are low which keeps resource supply relatively low.
          2. Only sellers can make offers in the AH, which makes it a seller's market.
     Both these factors increase the value of resources and are keeping the economy afloat even while pking numbers are admittedly shit. But obviously the best way to increase resource value is to have more pkers to use the resources, and having the platinum combat xp boost is hopefully a good way to pique that interest in players. But by also boosting the skill xp--proportionally more, I might add--you're pushing in the opposite direction: you're devaluing resources which devalues the in-game worth of casual/skilling/nostalgia players and in turn their desire to play the game dies.

The point I'm trying to make is that a RSC utopia is one where the pk potential is high (lots of players in the wild) and where resources are valuable (motivation for skillers). In my opinion you're moving a step in the wrong direction by increasing skill xp rates. turnip is a classic example of resources being completely devalued which demotivates the skiller and even starts to affect pking incentive when the loot you get is uselessly abundant. Resources being devalued by high skill xp rates is what killed turnip, not high combat xp rates.

• «
  • 1 (current)