New Level!

• 4 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

n0m said:

We'll first release party system along with many bug fixes. Then we'll start working on second patch which will hopefully include bounty hunter, slayer and underground pass and bug fixes if there are any new ones.

fap fap fap

ty bae

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Sounds good

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

black Send PM

subscriber

Slayer was released on RscReloaded, not sure why this source wasn't obtained and used to convert it over and make adjustments to fix it properly. Worked pretty well on there, not of course up to par with what it could be, but for the first Slayer skill it worked fine. I think Rune crafting would be the best skill to actually add. Unless you plan on adding more npcs custom ones of course for slayer. Only for slayer also, that you can only train if you get them for a slayer task, so you can add awesome drops to it.

Player avatar

Thoth33 Send PM

subscriber

>NEW LOOT NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

D chain? I am more than willing to make a large donation to see dragon chain or skirt added properly to the game, as the drop of a boss.

If admins are interested, pm me and we can discuss details.

Last edited by Thoth33 (5 Sep 2015 03:30)

Player avatar

GodLike Send PM

subscriber

Are you planning on allowing klanks with or without mage as per rsc wiki guide said is possible?

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

There is no need for mage upto the point of getting gaunts in quest or for pre-quests, so do not see where the need for magic would be added on this server.

Player avatar

Stenna1 Send PM

subscriber

any eta on release date?

A day without laughter would feel like a lifetime in hell.

Saul Good Man

Player avatar

Tommy SS Send PM

subscriber

Just finished Biohazard quest to get ready for the Undergound Pass, hoping to see an update soon smile

• 4 (current)
  • »