New Level!

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Hobbs said:

The ones who repeated witches house were all adjusted when we became aware of the issue a few months back.

If there is a new bug, I'm unaware. Its easy enough to look up who has repeated quests multiple times.

Pm me if that's the case and we will look into it.

It's not a bug. Your adjusting quest xp to rsc rates. giving those who done them before the change an edge over those who didn't.  Look at demon 13 as an example. He's like 60 60 60 49hp. He was only able to do that because of quests. You change the exp that's obtainable from quests and no one else could ever get close to that.

Some ppl completed witches house 2-4 times on same char for bonus exp multiple times... id call that a bug.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

cruzader said:

GLeU said:

Hobbs said:

The ones who repeated witches house were all adjusted when we became aware of the issue a few months back.

If there is a new bug, I'm unaware. Its easy enough to look up who has repeated quests multiple times.

It's not a bug. Your adjusting quest xp to rsc rates. giving those who done them before the change an edge over those who didn't.  Look at demon 13 as an example. He's like 60 60 60 49hp. He was only able to do that because of quests. You change the exp that's obtainable from quests and no one else could ever get close to that.

Some ppl completed witches house 2-4 times on same char for bonus exp multiple times... id call that a bug.

Witches potion gives hp exp. Clearly that isn't what I'm talking about.

Player avatar

Gullak Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Hobbs said:

well how is this diffrent from those abusing death trade to have legend cape and gauntles on low stakers now ?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EaBaLbc.png[/img]

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Nice updates I have to say, but what pisses me off is that your mentioning that you are going to fix so ::Fatigue 100% will block quest exp 100%, for those who doesn't want the exp from quest.

And now, you just took that out from the list? people been questing and getting skills for certain accounts, so you can plate them at 40 defense, and not get the defense levels, or get the dragon axe without gaining defense levels for that.

Like myself for an example, so my question is, why did you put that up, and now all the sudden took that away?

Pisses me off tbh, was looking forward for it, so was many other people, for example PKERS, I feel that updates and shit are always being pushed for the skillers on this game, but us who plays to pk and have fun, we hardly get anything done for us.

Should maybe think of us aswell? just a reminder.

yoyo yos

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

d axe is for skillers who is trying pking out, the pro lazy pkers uses d sword.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

y0y0 y0s said:

people been questing and getting skills for certain accounts, so you can plate them at 40 defense, and not get the defense levels, or get the dragon axe without gaining defense levels for that.

So for the almost 24hours it was accidently there as a upcoming fix people have been questing and getting accounts ready?
(considering how admins have said no to the suggestions before of block exp several times, you cant have been waiting longer...)
Fixes or updates coming are not 100% in anything before actualy out, changes happend and accidents happend like that making it into the post it seems.

You have never been able to avoid the quest exp in rsc, and ive never seen any other promise than that they would give the option of getting exp reward at 1x so u can do 40def plate.
If people have gotten 40 defense and want to do quest after, they have fucked up not server and they do not have anybody but themself to blame.

Last edited by cruzader (31 Aug 2015 17:37)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Gullak said:

GLeU said:

Hobbs said:

well how is this diffrent from those abusing death trade to have legend cape and gauntles on low stakers now ?

That's a whole different issue that should of been dealt with also.

Player avatar

arch4r2h Send PM

subscriber

Release such a big long post and yet no one knows when it will be done or will it even be done. Just make life easier for us, do in one take, implement before posting. It's sick to see the posts that is so amazing and yet after one month tadah still ongoing. Can't do it? Don't do it.

Player avatar

C R I K E Y Send PM

subscriber

I thought about coming back to play on this server, but the future implementation of the Slayer skill is enough to keep me away. If there was a 100% replica server with no boosted xp rates, I would play from time to time for nostalgia. It's sad that no private server can survive without continuing to add new things that weren't originally part of the game.

Player avatar

Fortune Send PM

subscriber

C R I K E Y said:

I thought about coming back to play on this server, but the future implementation of the Slayer skill is enough to keep me away. If there was a 100% replica server with no boosted xp rates, I would play from time to time for nostalgia. It's sad that no private server can survive without continuing to add new things that weren't originally part of the game.

Because they are doing it for the people who aren't just playing "time to time." Nostalgia is great, but sporadic membership will kill any server.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Fortune said:

C R I K E Y said:

Because they are doing it for the people who aren't just playing "time to time." Nostalgia is great, but sporadic membership will kill any server.

Bingo.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

C R I K E Y said:

Www.rscrevolution.Com if you want no xp boosts and no new content. Now stfu and fuck off.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

C R I K E Y said:

Www.rscrevolution.Com if you want no xp boosts and no new content. Now stfu and fuck off.

Oh I'm sorry we don't cater to 1 persons will.

As GleU said gtfo. hahaha

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Hobbs said:

That wasn't meant to be added. We will be reducing quest xp to be classic rather than boosted. Dragon Slayer should only net you a few levels rather than 55. Being able to do Hero's and Dragon slayer and not scale past 40 defense should be achievable -- with how we've been since the start,  it's always pushed you past 40 defense. We want the ability to have a 60 40 99 with dragon axe available for players -- but allowing 60 1 99 with dragon axe defeats the point of quests and requirements.

so whats gonna be done about the stakers who abused quest xp(especially durin double xp weekends) to achieve insanely high stats with low hp.

Player avatar

nicksn Send PM

subscriber

Wow! Damn! Thank you so much! smile Gets me giddy.

Player avatar

Wesleey Send PM

subscriber

dopeness. RSC staff #1 <3

[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/88d3ef408641c0117711f5d4d038a858/tumblr_mvwpnrKWWQ1rjrie8o1_400.gif[/img]

Player avatar

helixdragon Send PM

subscriber

Nice work guys. Looking forward to it all!

Player avatar

49ers Send PM

Very nice!

Any idea on a timeline of when slayer will come out?

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

We'll first release party system along with many bug fixes. Then we'll start working on second patch which will hopefully include bounty hunter, slayer and underground pass and bug fixes if there are any new ones.

Player avatar

Army Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

We'll first release party system along with many bug fixes. Then we'll start working on second patch which will hopefully include bounty hunter, slayer and underground pass and bug fixes if there are any new ones.

will dn8 when you guys release underground quest and slayer

[img]http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/53aadfbb69bedd877dc768a3/us-norse-hacker-map.gif[/img]