New Level!

Player avatar

remember who Send PM

subscriber

+1

Last edited by remember who (29 Aug 2015 12:38)

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

So F**king nice big_smile

Player avatar

Chrls brown Send PM

subscriber

you guys are amazing

Player avatar

Actumen Send PM

subscriber

Amazing! Thank you thank you!!!

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

DOpe. But forger about the party system, bring clan system instead.

Player avatar

Mod Fin Send PM

subscriber

+10/10

Player avatar

Greenkyng Send PM

subscriber

Omfg group raids in rsc!

Player avatar

turbodiabetes Send PM

subscriber

Slayer +100

Player avatar

Havalian Send PM

subscriber

Boom.  Big ups to the whole management squad.

Player avatar

fairyquant Send PM

subscriber

this game is so easy (which isn't a bad thing), that all ppl have 99 combat stats, so nobody will get discriminated when forming parties for slayer (i hope).

Player avatar

Gullak Send PM

subscriber

fairyquant said:

this game is so easy (which isn't a bad thing), that all ppl have 99 combat stats, so nobody will get discriminated when forming parties for slayer (i hope).

parties ? il go with my flat and the 4 other ppl will be myself, myself, myself, myself. tongue

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EaBaLbc.png[/img]

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Fuck yes.

"-NEW LOOT NEVER SEEN BEFORE!"
Unique items???
nice

Player avatar

Fortune Send PM

subscriber

Is xp for quests still being blocked by fatigue? I remember seeing it on the list, but it's no longer there. Would like to take advantage of that.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

That wasn't meant to be added. We will be reducing quest xp to be classic rather than boosted. Dragon Slayer should only net you a few levels rather than 55. Being able to do Hero's and Dragon slayer and not scale past 40 defense should be achievable -- with how we've been since the start,  it's always pushed you past 40 defense. We want the ability to have a 60 40 99 with dragon axe available for players -- but allowing 60 1 99 with dragon axe defeats the point of quests and requirements.

Player avatar

Fortune Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

That wasn't meant to be added. We will be reducing quest xp to be classic rather than boosted. Dragon Slayer should only net you a few levels rather than 55. Being able to do Hero's and Dragon slayer and not scale past 40 defense should be achievable -- with how we've been since the start,  it's always pushed you past 40 defense. We want the ability to have a 60 40 99 with dragon axe available for players -- but allowing 60 1 99 with dragon axe defeats the point of quests and requirements.

I see. Oh well, guess I won't have a rune plate God mage.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

so whats gonna be done about the stakers who abused quest xp(especially durin double xp weekends) to achieve insanely high stats with low hp.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

The ones who repeated witches house were all adjusted when we became aware of the issue a few months back.

If there is a new bug, I'm unaware. Its easy enough to look up who has repeated quests multiple times.

Pm me if that's the case and we will look into it.

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

It's frustrating to read this now that I'm already 60 def.

Player avatar

Premiumking Send PM

subscriber

Sounds awesome. Can't wait for the party system and the new loots.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

The ones who repeated witches house were all adjusted when we became aware of the issue a few months back.

If there is a new bug, I'm unaware. Its easy enough to look up who has repeated quests multiple times.

Pm me if that's the case and we will look into it.

It's not a bug. Your adjusting quest xp to rsc rates. giving those who done them before the change an edge over those who didn't.  Look at demon 13 as an example. He's like 60 60 60 49hp. He was only able to do that because of quests. You change the exp that's obtainable from quests and no one else could ever get close to that.