Multilogging & your setup

Player avatar

nicksn Send PM

subscriber

Hey,

Just wondering how you play RSCR while mutlilogging. This is my chilled out casual setup smile

http://i.imgur.com/scqXRXT.jpg

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Lmao thats some hardcore shit

Player avatar

hM Send PM

subscriber

e42b9c768b.jpg

My setup smile

Player avatar

Army Send PM

subscriber

google chrome? I just threw up a little

[img]http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/53aadfbb69bedd877dc768a3/us-norse-hacker-map.gif[/img]

Player avatar

hM Send PM

subscriber

Army said:

Another skid that thinks he's super cool because he has TOR and can browse the darkweb. I think I just threw up even more.

To admins / mods, I didn't mean to report him. I was meant to quote him sorry!

Last edited by hM (19 Aug 2015 11:57)

Player avatar

Army Send PM

subscriber

hM said:

Army said:

Another skid that thinks he's super cool because he has TOR and can browse the darkweb. I think I just threw up even more.

my signature has nothing to do with my browser preferences, everyone that uses the internet knows firefox is superior and chrome is trash

[img]http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/53aadfbb69bedd877dc768a3/us-norse-hacker-map.gif[/img]

Player avatar

hM Send PM

subscriber

Army said:

hM said:

Army said:

my signature has nothing to do with my browser preferences, everyone that uses the internet knows firefox is superior and chrome is trash

Yes, we all know that you speak for everyone that uses the internet.

Player avatar

Army Send PM

subscriber

hM said:

Army said:

hM said:

It's based on facts. Get mad you can't even write a script to be considered a skid, you're a nobody! big_smile

Player avatar

Cylon Send PM

subscriber

hM said:

Army said:

hM said:

I prefer Chrome over Firefox.. firefox tried to build too many 3rd party applications into it, they want it to be an app based browser, and what I've found is when you overcomplicate a browser, it messes up more often.

Speed and simplicity win for me, with Chrome.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VfSxRGF.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

hM Send PM

subscriber

Army said:

hM said:

Army said:

It's based on facts. Get mad you can't even write a script to be considered a skid, you're a nobody! big_smile

Would you be so kind to provide said statistics? As for the skid remark, I don't think you quite understand what skid actually means but please continue smile

Player avatar

4play Send PM

subscriber

Army said:

hM said:

Army said:

And you can? What do you know?

Player avatar

Army Send PM

subscriber

hM said:

Army said:

hM said:

Would you be so kind to provide said statistics? As for the skid remark, I don't think you quite understand what skid actually means but please continue smile

oh, you're one of those guys that just copies+paste remarks and makes up the definition, got it.

Also, not going to do research for you, look up some speed test and stay unknown.

Player avatar

hM Send PM

subscriber

Army said:

hM said:

Army said:

oh, you're one of those guys that just copies+paste remarks and makes up the definition, got it.

Also, not going to do research for you, look up some speed test and stay unknown.

Typical response from a defeated man, "I made a claim, and I cannot provide evidence to said claim."
RIP Army? I'd also rather be unknown, than hated by majority of the server.

Last edited by hM (19 Aug 2015 13:53)

Player avatar

rootshell Send PM

7pUpETE.jpg

I say, moar accounts.
Sorry kinda late to the party but oh well here you go.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

cMDEguS.jpg

uqRZTEc.png

0cbaVn3.png

AFK / watch movies on Win 7, PK on XP. Smoke from jar, sleep, eat, repeat

Last edited by zazo x (13 Sep 2015 16:14)

Player avatar

monster Send PM

subscriber

Hey uh, Zazo, were you naked whilst taking that picture?

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

monster said:

Hey uh, Zazo, were you naked whilst taking that picture?

yes

Player avatar

The Machine Send PM

subscriber

giz a 5er zazo

Player avatar

multii Send PM

subscriber

DtQlAG1.jpg

Don't hate, Appreciate!