Experience Rates Changed!

Player avatar

Turkeyboy Send PM

subscriber

This game use to be cool because it retained almost everything from original rscrevolution. Now it just catered itself to the masses, see how long that lasts perhaps. Use to be appealing, as if you dedicated yourself to something long enough you could max it out, now there will be multitudes of maxxed out people - nothing special about that.

Turkeyboy out.

Last edited by Turkeyboy (30 Apr 2015 00:27)

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

Turkeyboy said:

This game use to be cool because it retained almost everything from original rscrevolution. Now it just catered itself to the masses, see how long that lasts perhaps. Use to be appealing, as if you dedicated yourself to something long enough you could max it out, now there will be multitudes of maxxed out people - nothing special about that.

Turkeyboy out.

You have to appeal to the masses. That's how business works.

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

Turkey, in a fairness, your comment didn't make sense... It's backwards. Things last longer with more supporters... Not less... you want to appeal to the masses, not the few. Lol... you like playing on a dying server?

Last edited by Dean (30 Apr 2015 03:58)

I be on my chicken game.

Player avatar

Trouble Send PM

subscriber

Sad to see this come, this was never supposed to happen.  In fact, we gave our word it wouldn't.  Live or die, we should have stood by our word.

Those posts that were made about "this server will be up if there is 10 players or 100 players" are total bullshit, especially after a change like this which wasn't supposed to happen the first time around and then was PROMISED that it would not be raised again.  There is no excuse for this other than, your word must not mean anything.  Super disappointed.  (And there is no question, I've never wanted anything but the best for RSCR)

Last edited by Trouble (30 Apr 2015 04:23)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Trouble said:

Sad to see this come, this was never supposed to happen.  In fact, we gave our word it wouldn't.  Live or die, we should have stood by our word.

Those posts that were made about "this server will be up if there is 10 players or 100 players" are total bullshit, especially after a change like this which wasn't supposed to happen the first time around and then was PROMISED that it would not be raised again.  There is no excuse for this other than, your word must not mean anything.  Super disappointed.  (And there is no question, I've never wanted anything but the best for RSCR)

There is no "we", trouble. It stopped being "we", at least for you, when you stopped being an admin here just so you could play over at turnip guilt free. the fact you would come here posting this bullshit leads me to believe that you'd rather see RSCR die, in hopes that the players would go to your precious turnip. fuck off back to turnip, you two faced bitch.

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

We've got more online than turnip at the moment, so obviously this is making a difference though a few people are dissatisfied right now.

And people, you have to stop panicing about the rare drops. They said they'd just drop a few more of them. If you already got rares here's your chance to hoard more.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Trouble said:

Says the kid who plays turnip.. Go fuck your self this is perfect and will ONLY HELP RSCR.

peace out traitor.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (30 Apr 2015 07:44)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Trouble said:

Well you didnt actually play here so why u care? And i still dont get why you were admin. You logged on once every 2 months talked shit for 5 mins and disappeared for another months and so on.

Player avatar

666 Send PM

subscriber

Trouble said:

agreed.
It's sad to see something that was fun to become shit becous people dont wanna work for the rewards nowadays.
i wish i could find a game that thought about the faithful players before trying to expand, getting  higher population that get what they want fast then quit looking for the next easy thing to complete.
then they making the game even easyer for a last attempt to get new players to join,  and so on.  untill its over.
faithful isnt a good thing nowadays.

I rather have a 10 man server then stuff like this.

Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

666 said:

Trouble said:

agreed.
It's sad to see something that was fun to become shit becous people dont wanna work for the rewards nowadays.
i wish i could find a game that thought about the faithful players before trying to expand, getting  higher population that get what they want fast then quit looking for the next easy thing to complete.
then they making the game even easyer for a last attempt to get new players to join,  and so on.  untill its over.
faithful isnt a good thing nowadays.

I rather have a 10 man server then stuff like this.

What people need to realize is that a lot of players have already leveled up characters before on other servers and the real RSC. No one wants to play the same game at the same rates that they've already done.

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

I rather have a 10 man server then stuff like this

Na, its bullshit.
To me, its seems that guys that grinded their stats at 2x and 2,5x rates aint whining here but are welcoming this update. So dont give me this "not wanna work for their stats" talk.
Its just with this update we get more players and we might actually get some pking scene back here.

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Dean said:

Turkey, in a fairness, your comment didn't make sense... It's backwards. Things last longer with more supporters... Not less... you want to appeal to the masses, not the few. Lol... you like playing on a dying server?

Yeah but most people are fucking idiots :DDDDD.
Fuck masses.

Player avatar

puremax123 Send PM

subscriber

Awesome!

Player avatar

demon12 Send PM

subscriber

Craftzzzz said:

raised exp rates = dead rscr

fuck, this server is starting to stink like turnip

lmao yes it especially when 1 guy has 25 accounts parked in wild to pk 1 person

sounds just like turnip with the multi logging faggotry

Player avatar

Fortune Send PM

subscriber

As you have said many times, you don't play anymore, Adidas. Why do we care what think?

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

I do admit they need to bring clan wars in and focus on more FFA pk events in the wild, and more team orientated pk events before this server dies off. Thank you for raising the rates, but people need a reason to stay and right now almost nobody is pking. The most fun I had on here was when I got to fight like 3-5 people with about 3-5 on my team... 10 people pking... that speaks for itself. It is only in the mornings as well, for a short period of time.

I be on my chicken game.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Dean said:

I do admit they need to bring clan wars in and focus on more FFA pk events in the wild, and more team orientated pk events before this server dies off. Thank you for raising the rates, but people need a reason to stay and right now almost nobody is pking. The most fun I had on here was when I got to fight like 3-5 people with about 3-5 on my team... 10 people pking... that speaks for itself. It is only in the mornings as well, for a short period of time.

this completely.

because fortune, I want to have fun playing here, but its fucking boring cause theres no action in wild. This is proven. Meanwhile on the competitive server that I will not mention. Double the players than here.

Player avatar

T4 Tax Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

Dean said:

this completely.

because fortune, I want to have fun playing here, but its fucking boring cause theres no action in wild. This is proven. Meanwhile on the competitive server that I will not mention. Double the players than here.

you just think its double the players on other servers, it is more but not much more , other servers get destroyed because 2 or 3 people have like 40 accts each.

its fine if you want to do that , since its not against the rules , but it should be frowned upon here. Hint AKR and RIP .  Not encouraged.

with that said , rscr takes a count of the IP address's , not the amount of accounts when calcuting its players. Which is a true count you wont see anywhere else. Dont be fooled by what you see.

the exp rate increase was a necessary evil. you need to understand that. From a player point of view and a business point of view. It was the right decision.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

T4 Tax said:

adidas said:

Dean said:

this completely.

you just think its double the players on other servers, it is more but not much more , other servers get destroyed because 2 or 3 people have like 40 accts each.

its fine if you want to do that , since its not against the rules , but it should be frowned upon here. Hint AKR and RIP .  Not encouraged.

with that said , rscr takes a count of the IP address's , not the amount of accounts when calcuting its players. Which is a true count you wont see anywhere else. Dont be fooled by what you see.

the exp rate increase was a necessary evil. you need to understand that. From a player point of view and a business point of view. It was the right decision.

::online isnt unique ips, its amount of chars online. divide the ::online by /2 or /3, then ull have the population of this server.
40accts each? very exadurated.. many have 4-5 chars each granted.

Player avatar

Ashinu Send PM

subscriber

There was an exp increase ?

[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2knhih.png[/img]
××Subscribe to RSCRevolution's important updates exclusively: RSCR Reddit ××