adidas Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

666 said:

KizL said:

You're wrong. 666.

~K!zL

unlimited holiday items or one  drop.

Drops every year. People quit, get banned or hoard.

Making more drops for rares is good. It's like when stocks split.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

Yes I agree open shop with rates for reasonable prices like 8m for phats

Player avatar

Lugia Send PM

subscriber

Although I agree with 666, because I worked my ass off just to afford the rare I wanted, it was near impossible to find a seller once I had enough money. Thankfully, a good friend helped me out. However, not everyone worked for their rares. I can say with certainty that a majority of phats are owned by the top 10 richest players on this server that will not sell them. Why? They have 50mil-100mil just sitting in their banks. They rarely skill and have little to no use for money, so they stake. And the only people willing to stake are others that are willing to risk losing their phats. This puts the economy in a situation. We barely have 100 players online, no 1 person should have 15+ phats lol. Even if someone that started yesterday gets a phat over me during this event, I won't be mad. As long as rares are making their way into the community, more people will be inclined to sell the ones they don't need.

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

This^ and pple who just stake don't bring much, pple who skill/Pk do

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

the biggest problem is that there is no reason to level most skills, so not many re invest there money in skills. they just stake, get super rich, and edge sit. there isnt any real gold sinks in this game. i mean to obtain the best gear in the game costs 400-450k. thats full rune kite drag baxe and drag ammy. people generally just get the minimum non combat skill req's for quests, and thats it. need gold sinks, and reasons to level skills. the crap in the legends guild isnt enough either. its really not that great, and most wont even consider going for a 1400 skill total. basically what im sayng is, that there is no need for gold, so nobody sells phats.

Player avatar

david123 Send PM

subscriber

definately need to introduce new rares. there is like 5 active in game that have them... rest left or bannned

Player avatar

B est Send PM

subscriber

Yes make everyone disapointed.

People who trained at 2x xp - Done
People who worked hard to buy rares - In progress

It was a good server but now its starting to be like every other server. Next month its 15x. Everyone is flats or has multyple flats accounts.
Latest improvement do not encourage lojal players to stay.

The eco is so fucked.
People whining about fishing, now its made so easy that every pker has its own fishing account.
People whining about runes, they dont have money to buy runes bc they only play to pk and want runes for free. Now rune drops have been increased they farm themselves. No wonder there is nothing to do with the gp-s.
Mining is useless, monsters drop all the equipment.
Fletching fucks up the eco even more.

Only thing that people still buy and sell are BONES.

Last edited by B est (29 Apr 2015 10:47)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

B est said:

The eco is so fucked.
People whining about fishing, now its made so easy that every pker has its own fishing account.
People whining about runes, they dont have money to buy runes bc they only play to pk and want runes for free. Now rune drops have been increased they farm themselves. No wonder there is nothing to do with the gp-s.
Mining is useless, monsters drop all the equipment.
Fletching fucks up the eco even more.

Only thing that people still buy and sell are BONES.

1.Who even sold food before this? ZERO there's not enough of us to even sustain a PK population. I'm sorry you don't get that it's not RSC in 2001 when there was 1000 people on.

2. Same as above.

The rest is RSC and no fucking shit. There's end game content and that's all it wont ever change. Tell me how is it worthless now?

Pkers will actually be able to pk and use supplies which in turn gives you someone to sell shit too.

I hear a violin with your name on it.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (29 Apr 2015 11:07)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

B est Send PM

subscriber

You need to understand that there are more aspects in rsc than just pk.

Its useless for me to try to explain the situation to you because you are counterworking. With all your xp rise for pkers and teleports etc posts. Try to see it from the other corner.

Player avatar

Mod Rane Send PM

Seems more people come to play to PK and a much smaller amount to skill and do quests. Really comes down to having a high player count and obviously that is why certain xp rates needed increased. As for the rares situation, there was no specified amount of rares to be added to economy, and truthfully in terms of active players there really aren't many people who play regularly now that have scythes, masks, and phats.

[img]http://gifyu.com/images/sigforrscr.gif[/img]

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

mod rane is right, the majority is pk/stake, so cater for them.

Player avatar

666 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Rane said:

Seems more people come to play to PK and a much smaller amount to skill and do quests. Really comes down to having a high player count and obviously that is why certain xp rates needed increased. As for the rares situation, there was no specified amount of rares to be added to economy, and truthfully in terms of active players there really aren't many people who play regularly now that have scythes, masks, and phats.

The more rare something is the  better is the reward to get one of those items.
make up some better smexier holiday items to drop and let the rares the was droped before become rare untill there is noone left. thats the whole point of rare items.
How easy is it to find a cracker on rscrevolution, gotta love that.
And why do everyone love bunny ears and scythes on rscrevolution, becous noone has them.

And for those stakers
Im sure stakers accept cash for rare stakes. if the amnount of cash worth it.

On other games you gotta work for months even  years to get the amount of cash  for a rare item, thats what makes it fun in the end
Here ppl cry about few days of money making to get the money needed to buy or stake for a rare item.
its possible to make many millions of GP every day here on rscr, even for the new players.

I think there is only two ways to do this,

1: unlimited rares for everyone all year round, free.
2:  one drop and let the rares become rares. and make up new better ones on each new event.

Don’t argue with idiots. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Great news. Now we have to get some new players and get more faces here.

Last edited by Zeldar (29 Apr 2015 15:45)

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Very nice work much needed. 

Regarding adding more rares this is also needed as stated by a few people they are near impossible too obtain because knowone sells them.  Also they were originally called " holiday items "  NOT RARES,  rscrevolution never intended for them too becomes super rare and worth such high values, they themselves knew it was a problem that is why in future years they made it so you could not trade them, that is also why on OSRS they released tens of thousands of them because they were supposed too be fun items not things people could buy and hold on too for a long term massive gain

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

Regarding adding more rares this is also needed as stated by a few people they are near impossible too obtain because knowone sells them.  Also they were originally called " holiday items "  NOT RARES,  rscrevolution never intended for them too becomes super rare and worth such high values, they themselves knew it was a problem that is why in future years they made it so you could not trade them, that is also why on OSRS they released tens of thousands of them because they were supposed too be fun items not things people could buy and hold on too for a long term massive gain

yup. so true. there has been a few exceptions, like the black santa hat that they brought out. currently worth like 3x a normal santa.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

joe dirt said:

this.

Player avatar

Craftzzzz Send PM

subscriber

raised exp rates = dead rscr

fuck, this server is starting to stink like turnip

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Craftzzzz said:

raised exp rates = dead rscr

fuck, this server is starting to stink like turnip

200_s.gif

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

finally! this is awesome !!!!!

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

mod rane is right, the majority is pk/stake, so cater for them.

Pking is way different with high xp rates. Mains don't stand a chance in wild anymore. You need to have a ridiculous account to step into wild soon.
Maybe some people like it that way. I don't blame them. I just hope this server keeps rsc alive.