[ IMPORTANT ] Regarding farming Dragon Bones, [Market]

Player avatar

Drollboy Send PM

subscriber

Nobody's going to go to wild if there are enough to go to in Tav. And more spawns isn't going to fix the issue of players not farming.

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

Make Wilde burying 1.5x

Player avatar

Drollboy Send PM

subscriber

Walk into empty wildy spot, bury, bank, repeat.

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

Yeah I understand but it's Wilde risk which is wat we need to increase pking.
Example: I walk out pker comes along, I log my guy in he kills pker, then pker comes back with friends kills me, then I come back with friends. All leads to more pking

Player avatar

Drollboy Send PM

subscriber

There's no risk in spam clicking for a few seconds in lvl1 wild. Won't increase pking in the way you think. Also this is about dragon bones/prayer discussion, rather than wilderness revival or whatever you want.

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

I'm talking if like lvl 20 in 1 place like a graveyard u get 1.5x xp.
Or having drags in wildy in a specific area where u get 1.5x xp

Player avatar

Drollboy Send PM

subscriber

Would you like to call it the "Yoyoyard"? Because he'll just camp there with a few accs as a team. Or people will just team and the same situation would happen all over again. Xp better in wild, nobody goes to wild. We need better solutions than "more xp in wild!" or "only-in-wild" if there are alternatives that are safer. Besides the pking community isn't a supermajority of the server so removing safe world mobs for wild mobs would be risky.

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Drollboy said:

Would you like to call it the "Yoyoyard"? Because he'll just camp there with a few accs as a team. Or people will just team and the same situation would happen all over again. Xp better in wild, nobody goes to wild. We need better solutions than "more xp in wild!" or "only-in-wild" if there are alternatives that are safer. Besides the pking community isn't a supermajority of the server so removing safe world mobs for wild mobs would be risky.

Agreed.
Theres a roof to simple solutions like raising xp.
New shit please, It will be fun :]

Player avatar

siridyus Send PM

subscriber

yoyo ruins wilderness training spots and creates options for "people who are dogs and take comands from him"

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Drollboy said:

More combat XP gets more ppl in wild /gets more enemys against Yoyo ,but no as you say it will fuck up the Server like it aint allready fucked up.... I log on and i see 7 ppl online daily there is 50 and when i go to wild 30% of that 50 is training or skilling  others are just sitting at edge talking bullshit....
Im seriously thinking about quiting this its getting nowhere just wasting my time for fucking nothing .... and for what to get a fucking R2h? or 10 D bones? Fuck that... if you guys are ok to waste years from your life to a fucking game what gets you nowhere but just training and no fun go on ,but its not me.... thats bullshit.
Seriously even yoyo has found out that he that this is bullshit...

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

^ I think pking would be just fine WITHOUT yoyo.
You cant pk when he is in wild. There is just no point because he will overwhelm you with higher level accounts.
Many many people has said the same.

We should have maximum of 1 player per ip in wilderness . Since account sharing is not allowed it would be ridiculously easy to monitor it too.

Last edited by Jusba (29 Jan 2015 16:51)

Player avatar

Mblaster Send PM

subscriber

Add door there please, lvl 82 thieving required wink Or maybe add the pipe agility shortcut that they added in RS2, and make it lvl 75 agility required wink

It would also be better for black demons/dragons too.

Last edited by Mblaster (30 Jan 2015 12:37)

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Jusba said:

^ I think pking would be just fine WITHOUT yoyo.
You cant pk when he is in wild. There is just no point because he will overwhelm you with higher level accounts.
Many many people has said the same.

We should have maximum of 1 player per ip in wilderness . Since account sharing is not allowed it would be ridiculously easy to monitor it too.

That would be only 1 solution of 10.... but idea is good.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

I am all for this I am level 60 prayer and it was a long journey and i am ONLY level 60. 

Adding More dragons does not ruin any market it creates one, as it stands there is almost  no market for dragon bones bones because collecting them is a  hard time consuming task that only like 2-3 people actually do.

More dragons in locations easier to access would encourage people to farm them either for themselves or others and would also lower prices on them so people who do want to buy are not paying stupid high amounts for them.  I also think if people had higher prayer levels they would farm dragons and demons alot more often ( once the tables are tweaked that is )

I also think the shortcut idea at the beginning of the dungeon is a good thing make it 60-65 agility if a tunnel or 65-70 thief  to pick the lock if it is a door,  this would encourage people to train these skills, I personally think agility would be the better option as the skill is pretty much useless except for a few shortcuts that in reality are of no real use at all.   

+1  to this idea

Last edited by joe dirt (3 Feb 2015 00:09)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Rxvz Send PM

Why not add blue drags at lvl 15 wildy to the west. In rs2 they had greens there so it'll just be replacing them lol.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Rxvz said:

Why not add blue drags at lvl 15 wildy to the west. In rs2 they had greens there so it'll just be replacing them lol.

Change your name to GRAVEDIGGGER. (lat post was February 2015)

Anyway, they added 4 blue drags at lvl 52 wilderness a unique spot to this server. Close to mage bank, very nice to farm

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

siridyus said:

No would lower price of bones!           -1 replica

Bone prices are already ridiculous. Upwards of 12-14k per dbone and 1-2K per big bone in AH is absurd.