[ IMPORTANT ] Regarding farming Dragon Bones, [Market]

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Hello!

As I was thinking, I am currently farming dragon bones on 3 accounts at the same time, for the fastest possible way for 93 prayer, I am at 90 prayer atm, just got it.

As everyone knows, it's a pain in the ass getting these bones.

So I thought, Maybe we could ask the developers, to maybe add one more blue dragon to the 2 blue dragons that's down there? and maybe a new blue dragon spot somewhere cool, maybe wilderness or so? so people can pk your ass when you try to farm bones tongue

But for the tavlery dungeon, I know this aint' replicated but...

What if we ask for a "Door" next to the ladder when you go down to tavlery dungeon? maybe add some decent thieving level to picklock the door? or some kind of passage.. whatever, I think pickpocket door could be cool.

And maybe 40-50ish thieving to come through door, or maybe 50 thieving, and 30+ agility to acess, and behind falador bank, maybe make it so you can walk over with agility both ways? that way we make it easier acessing them, and maybe more people would also try farm the dragon bones, and maybe sell them, that way we also get a active dragon bone market, lil easier for people to make money selling bones, since ppl are willing too pay 3-5k ea per bone.

this is just a suggestion, and I would like to know what people thinks about this, since I only know there is me, sex, and chief which is active with doing prayer atm.

Post your thoughts please!

Cheeers.

yoyo yos

Player avatar

siridyus Send PM

subscriber

No would lower price of bones!           -1 replica

Last edited by siridyus (22 Jan 2015 20:35)

Player avatar

Drollboy Send PM

subscriber

Why do we need more? Is there competition down there? Or is using 2 accounts not fast enough? lol

Also, nobody will use a wildy spot if Tav exists. In fact, I'd rather all dragons be in wildy. Deep wildy.

Dragons would only benefit those at high level who can farm them, not really doing much to the economic balance of everything.

Behind fally bank is too convenient and easy-mode. Not to mention you need the two most boring skills to level in the game to access them? Lol.

Needs more time for thought and testing before a dramatic change like this is implemented.

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

siridyus said:

No would lower price of bones!

Agreed. should stay as it is.

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

siridyus Send PM

subscriber

but on that note

i get your point yoyos     
    WE do not have a few servers
servers like rscrevolution classic had
so having more monsters would be like havin 5 servers in one
i'm sure that is not our goal thou!

Last edited by siridyus (22 Jan 2015 20:37)

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Well theres like 3 people over 70 prayer, I don't see people sell bones or shit, but I see lots of people trying to buy them, and no1 sells, no1 sells shit on the server anylonger.

For all I know, I couldn't give a less fuck either, it was just a suggestion to try make it easier, I could put all my accs on all dragon spots there is on this server, it's no problem for me, but it's for other people also.

But, those who doesn't farm bones at all shouldn't say so much at all, but I asked for peoples opinions, so i'll read them even though I dislike what people says, just think it's funny people who doesn't farm d bones is opening their mouth, specially when it comes to market, cause we all know there's alot of cash huggers in edge sitting there and just doing nothing, lol.

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Drollboy Send PM

subscriber

It'd probably be easier to take constructive criticism if you aren't actively dismissing the opinions of others based on arbitrary goalposts. smile

I'm actively moving around, gathering my own items, questing, and skilling for cash. I don't know about this great majority you speak of, but just as the cliche notes: A rolling stone gathers no moss. Just because I'm not at dragons doesn't mean I know nothing about game design or the effect of increasing spawns/spawn rate.

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

-1, all good with prayer.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Balor, you quitted.

What are you doing here? be quiet.

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Still keeping eye on forums. Hows ur team handicapped  doing, still teaming with 90% of wild?

Ontopic, blue dragons are fine as they are now.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

I actually like the idea of adding more spawns elsewhere. As far as the door goes, I am not a fan of that.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Yeah! A new blue drag spot maybe, but where?! big_smile

yoyo yos

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

on rs2 they added a pipe next to the ladder in traverly dungeon that needed 70 agilty to access. that could bring some incentive to training the most pointless skill on the server.

Prayer is bullshit, and a totally unfinished skill in terms of ways of training it. this skill xp rate should be raised to the same as att/def/str, and/or more spots to train at. plain and simple.

Also baby dragons shouldn't heat you if you have a anti fire shield on. they never had the breath attack on RSC.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Wasn't there blue dragons in yanille somewhere? i'm sure people used 2 bot dragon bones there.

yoyo yos

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

y0y0 y0s said:

Wasn't there blue dragons in yanille somewhere? i'm sure people used 2 bot dragon bones there.

yes. you have to finish watch tower quest. instead the ogre city there was blue dragons.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Are they implented here yet?

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Drollboy Send PM

subscriber

No, because Watchtower Quest does not exist yet.

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Oh alright, hope it's being added soon!

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

You non dragon pple don't understand, I log in yoyo there there ain't enough spots on this server for pple to collect d bones.
I have to settle for blacks and they hit hard cos yoyos is at blues (no probs) I reckon they should have another wildly dragon spot and make prayer xp in Wilde 1.5x to encourage people there. Prayer sucks ass big time need differnt xp rates.

Player avatar

spiritii Send PM

subscriber

i agree with needing more spawns, maybe a few more spawns in taverly, and a few in the wild