F2p/P2p

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

When it's p2p below fence, make it f2p above fence. It sucks having nothing to do for 48 hours. Or remove p2p below fence and add things to make the p2p area more interesting.

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

Or move p2p to weekdays

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Agree so boring nothing to do in game on p2p days

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

stakers doesn't have f2p/p2p switch, skillers doesn't have it so the question is: why PK'ers have it?

PK'ers are always the ones who are forced to PK either F2P or P2P, they're forced to use limited accounts at once, they're forced to all kind of limitations etc meanwhile skillers/stakers, can do what the fuck they want to, whenever they want to.

that's the problem and since it's possible for skillers/stakers to do whatever they want to, whenever they want to, i seriously do not understand how it ain't possible for PK'ers, do you?

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

Just get rid of p2p already. It's above the fence 24.7. Stop forcing us to deal with this shit especially during the weekends.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Didn't they make it f2p permanently below the fence? did the really revert it back to the same old shit ?

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

So many complained until we made below fence perm f2p.
Once we did it, they still complained, so we reverted it... complaining continues.

It's a pattern :\

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

The same people did?

You guys need to listen to active players not the people who don't play regardless it's like a pattern of changes, 200 people wanted this crap multi change, you did it and i don't know 1 pker happy with it, yet none of these 200 people have turned up to pk? all I see is the same noobs in the forum saying their being 5v1ed with multi even though it's impossible.

Player avatar

Skin3 Send PM

if you want to make a change theres plenty of suggestions in forums. Like fixing the auto camera which has been broken for quite some time, making the grind for items/pkers less hard etc. If you base your changes on votes, the nonpkers who dont  have an intention to ever start pking will vote as well. The one thing holding people back from pking is the grind for pixels and stats. In before somebody comes here and say "bro just Afk 10 chars at a time. it doesnt take time. Yeah bro I barely play but I have maxed account and 100 chars. Funny story, I barely play, just happened to max out accidentally!" The grind is very very time consuming and there is no point to lie it is not. It is. Listen to people who

a) are currently PKing
b) would PK under certain circumstances

Do not listen to people who

a) are never going to PK
b) know nothing about PK related problems

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Skin3 said:

if you want to make a change theres plenty of suggestions in forums. Like fixing the auto camera which has been broken for quite some time, making the grind for items/pkers less hard etc. If you base your changes on votes, the nonpkers who dont  have an intention to ever start pking will vote as well. The one thing holding people back from pking is the grind for pixels and stats. In before somebody comes here and say "bro just Afk 10 chars at a time. it doesnt take time. Yeah bro I barely play but I have maxed account and 100 chars. Funny story, I barely play, just happened to max out accidentally!" The grind is very very time consuming and there is no point to lie it is not. It is. Listen to people who

a) are currently PKing
b) would PK under certain circumstances

Do not listen to people who

a) are never going to PK
b) know nothing about PK related problems

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

nyx3 said:

The same people did?

You guys need to listen to active players not the people who don't play regardless it's like a pattern of changes, 200 people wanted this crap multi change, you did it and i don't know 1 pker happy with it, yet none of these 200 people have turned up to pk? all I see is the same noobs in the forum saying their being 5v1ed with multi even though it's impossible.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

You really need to consult someone outside the staff, changes are beeing made without thinking it through.
Etc is it the same People complaining that p2p is only above fence, asking for 1ip, 1v1 wilderness ?

IF so(i know the answer) make thats side of wilderness rotate p2p and so on.
5 ip in wilderness, good Bye fighting outnumbered = less action, bigger teams...

Last edited by Stolt Archer (21 Jan 2019 11:50)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Mapi3 Send PM

I like f2p pk

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Make sharks edible on f2p but only heal 14 so there's no market issues. As for the pots, I don't have a solution. I logged in this morning and it's still p2p. I logged off.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

All of the people who we got info from are the Pkers who use discord.

There is no way possible to implement every person's requests. 

Polls do not work. We have people who have upwards of 20 forum accounts, maybe more, so they get to vote from every account and taint polls. 

No matter any fixes or changes made, there is no way possible to make everyone happy.

It's about the community as a WHOLE, not about who is the loudest and does the most staff bashing.

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

Just have a certain day of the week p2p wild below fence.
Make it the same day every week.
That way people know and its not a random surprise upon logging in. 
Permanent f2p doesn't work because people want to use their rune mages and other p2p builds.
One day a week simple.

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

I don't mind having p2p days but not weekends and not 48 hours straight. Do Monday p2p Thursday gm and the rest f2p. Something like that. But 48 hours in a row drives me nuts.

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

I know pkers that have literally trolled mods with stupid suggestions and some of them were actually changed to what the trolls were suggesting. The territory chest is an example. Loot being dropped into it from pks is an example. What's great about people posting in the forums is the transparency. You absolutely do not get that with forums and that can lead to some unwanted changes.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

artvandelay said:

I know pkers that have literally trolled mods with stupid suggestions and some of them were actually changed to what the trolls were suggesting. The territory chest is an example. Loot being dropped into it from pks is an example. What's great about people posting in the forums is the transparency. You absolutely do not get that with forums and that can lead to some unwanted changes.

That chest change was HORRIBLE and only benefits the largest teams, a solo pker or a squad of 2 or 3 will just lose money pking at fort, Idk if they thought about it at all. The WHOLE chest is stupid. Want to make fort better for pking? Remove the walls around it that makes it as square so you actually have to catch inside it and remove the NPCS roaming around the area that catches you off. but no, that hasn't been suggested for months lol

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

artvandelay said:

That chest change was HORRIBLE and only benefits the largest teams, a solo pker or a squad of 2 or 3 will just lose money pking at fort, Idk if they thought about it at all. The WHOLE chest is stupid. Want to make fort better for pking? Remove the walls around it that makes it as square so you actually have to catch inside it and remove the NPCS roaming around the area that catches you off. but no, that hasn't been suggested for months lol

They pmed me before the the chest change and asked what should be changed I said remove walls and moats and delete the chaos and ridge, the next day the chest was changed and nothing else

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

• «
  • 1 (current)