I quit

• 3 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

KizL said:

nyx4 said:

I played RSC in 2003, then not until rev in 2016 I managed?

Get on my level 2002-2008 real rsc then i've been on every pserver worth playing after. There's a reason i don't play anymore.

~K!zL

get on your level for being a nerd? you're unreachable.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Pegi said:

KizL said:

nyx4 said:

I played RSC in 2003, then not until rev in 2016 I managed?

Get on my level 2002-2008 real rsc then i've been on every pserver worth playing after. There's a reason i don't play anymore.

~K!zL

get on your level for being a nerd? you're unreachable.

Says the kid who lives in a box next to a castle eating government cheese.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

rappsy Send PM

subscriber

Pegi is actually like yourself and rarely plays. At least he wasn't shit at the game when he played. He's also knowledgeable enough to know what drives players away from a server unlike yourself. He also was never stupid enough to get a lip ring either.

Player avatar

rappsy Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

The 3 that stuck around and the 50+ that train then never log on again after they realize it sucks is far superior, but ok.

~K!zL

They're a few examples ya sped. Most people aren't interested in playing a game that's 15+ years old. Good luck chasing away loyal players and expecting new players to stick around.

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

Yes sir yes sir. I know so many that would come back if some staff didnt let the power get to their heads over simple words. But it is what it is. Swordz was called the cancer. I guess we will see once slayer is mastered by the few ppl left. How many will play then? Lol

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Thank you for your opinions, but we have heard enough of your toxic behavior at this point, Oprah. But you don't seem to not get the message.

We as developers we will be trying new things and seeing what works, what does not work. With our updates, we won't be able to please even close to 100% of the community, but the fact is that PK direction needs changing and experimenting with.

If we call certain group of players cancerous or toxic, there is a reason for it. At one point in time very a small group of players were creating 80% of social problems in the community. We are tired of it and for that reason, some players are no longer welcome here and won't receive much support from the staff team.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Kleio said:

Thank you for your opinions, but we have heard enough of your toxic behavior at this point, Oprah. But you don't seem to not get the message.

We as developers we will be trying new things and seeing what works, what does not work. With our updates, we won't be able to please even close to 100% of the community, but the fact is that PK direction needs changing and experimenting with.

If we call certain group of players cancerous or toxic, there is a reason for it. At one point in time very a small group of players were creating 80% of social problems in the community. We are tired of it and for that reason, some players are no longer welcome here and won't receive much support from the staff team.

as a developers, you're supposed to be a developers and leave the thinking part for the smarter people. you've made PK'ing changes which made "sense" for just certain group of people, so did you actually think the other part/parts would be happy? i'v found out that it seems to be incredibly hard to make a decision/update which would make both of these parties happy. the matter of the fact is that you cannot force people to play in a certain way, whatever it is and everytime you're trying to do so, there will be less people playing.

Last edited by Pegi (27 Jan 2019 15:28)

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

Oprah123 said:

Yes sir yes sir. I know so many that would come back if some staff didnt let the power get to their heads over simple words. But it is what it is. Swordz was called the cancer. I guess we will see once slayer is mastered by the few ppl left. How many will play then? Lol

Swordz wasn't cancer but 3 of you wes, oprah, plache combined to make a tumor, a;l you 3 did was sit in voice plotting and then wes got you to do the dirty work and you got caught while he sat back.

Player avatar

nyx4 Send PM

Oprah123 said:

Swordz wasn't cancer but 3 of you wes, oprah, plache combined to make a tumor, a;l you 3 did was sit in voice plotting and then wes got you to do the dirty work and you got caught while he sat back.

• 3 (current)
  • »