I quit

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

I made a level 96, thieved 2m gp to get rune plate, got high level stats, 81 range and went pking.

One guy had access to 5 chars who after i was beating him 1v1  would just log into those chars and attack me on them instead, waste of time, no point in playing.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

no 1 cares

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

You can't be 5v1 from the same person. The max from one 1ip that can attack a player is 2.

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

People dont 'pk' anymore, their actually just trolling.

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

Pepsi said:

You can't be 5v1 from the same person. The max from one 1ip that can attack a player is 2.

Chars can still be parked around the castle so technically you can.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Sure, if you have time to stand there and wait for the timer before you can attack with another character.

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Pepsi said:

Sure, if you have time to stand there and wait for the timer before you can attack with another character.

This is completely ridiculous you guys even allow someone to camp 5+ chars and even more on different proxy/mobile at hotspots. Should not allow more than 2 max in a proximity.

Player avatar

Il S0lija Il Send PM

i agree. there are ways around it. why do we need multiple chars at castle anyways multi logging attacking the same person from one ip? only people it benefits is people like don and ron who have 20 alts waiting at castle .  multi logging at the same time is what kills pking

Last edited by Il S0lija Il (19 Jan 2019 19:19)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Il S0lija Il said:

i agree. there are ways around it. why do we need multiple chars at castle anyways multi logging attacking the same person from one ip? only people it benefits is people like don and ron who have 20 alts waiting at castle .  multi logging at the same time is what kills pking

We need it because of people like you a few days ago I was on one account and you and 4 of your friends ganked my one account, I then logged 3 accounts in and killed you all, and you proceeded to rant about how terrible multi is.

All you people expect is for you to win regardless, if you team people it'd fine, if they team you it's a problem, if someone multis to stop your entire tram ganking them it's a problem,.

Here's the solution

Get good, stop making shitty accounts and get good at the game.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

As Pepsi has said what you guys claim is clearly lies because we can't even attack from more than 2 accs now.

You guys got the changes yiu wanted and it's still not good enough because regardless of what they change you still suck.

Last edited by Nyx (19 Jan 2019 19:43)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I will just throw this out here... we are NOT and will never go 1 IP in the wild.
It was tried several times and failed miserably.

If you are looking for 1v1 fights... urge your enemies to go to eastern wilderness to PK.

Player avatar

Il S0lija Il Send PM

the thing is everyone is sharing accounts at castle. everyone parks there shared accounts and waits and then jumps. theres a difference from being in a team and pking and pking by multi logging and sharing accnts to jump people plain and simple.

Player avatar

Il S0lija Il Send PM

no one pks in east wildy anyways, its dead. castle is dead most of the time so not sure how east wild will have people pking

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

You guys don't seem to understand that; you spent months making a char on this server for 1 guy to have 5 the same level, they will fight you on 1 (rarely) and as soon as they begin loosing. Oh, 2 more chars of a similar level log in close enough to you for them to gang you, basically new players here or people who have normal working lives are not able to play because 1 person has 20 chars parked at the castle.

If parked chars were removed the wildy would be fairer and more populated, at the moment i see around 5 guys who do this.

2v1 multi didn't really change anything since parked chars are sat everywhere.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

You guys don't seem to understand that; you spent months making a char on this server for 1 guy to have 5 the same level, they will fight you on 1 (rarely) and as soon as they begin loosing. Oh, 2 more chars of a similar level log in close enough to you for them to gang you, basically new players here or people who have normal working lives are not able to play because 1 person has 20 chars parked at the castle.

If parked chars were removed the wildy would be fairer and more populated, at the moment i see around 5 guys who do this.

2v1 multi didn't really change anything since parked chars are sat everywhere.

You don't seem to understand, you can't force people to play a game they don't want to play, I have absolutely no interest in 1v1 with 1 acc, dms etc it's just not enjoyable for me.

You have the option of multing back, using the 1v1 area or dming or finding a team.

But ultimately only 2 accounts can attack you, and while I agree the teaming tends to be over the top it is a multplayer game and a part of that is having a team unless your in a team multi is the only chance you have of even surviving.

Multi was removed and the wildy was the least populated.

They could have 10,000 characters parked at castle they can still only use 2 now.

The truth is a lot of you guys are really bad at this game, people multing on their own shouldn't beable to beat 3 uniques casting etc. The fact you guys loosing is because your not good at this game. If you and your few mates organised all got casting started catching and preventing multi catch offs you would obliterate the guy multing, most of these rune def accs at 60s etc are very low hp

Last edited by Nyx (20 Jan 2019 07:59)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

people don't realize the fact that as small this community is, the PK'ing community is even smaller and that leads to the fact that in order to have even some kind of action, you need to have your accounts parked at the same place. what i mean by that, is that if you see a person X coming to the castle on his 47lvl PK'er and you're at the castle with your 85lvl PK'er, are you really gonna log out and log in on your 47lvl PK'er which is located on somewhere else and then either walk or use some kind of teleport to the castle and that 47lvl PK'er might not be there anymore. by having all your accounts located at the same place + the fact that we have very limited amount of PK'ers + the fact that we have 3 different timezones, literally forces you to have your accounts located at the place, where most fights are happening. it's similar on border where 33s etc are fighting, they're all parked on the border simply just because, fights are happening there.

it's simply as that and im sorry that you've trained your account, you've been thieving big time and having experience like that, for all the time you wasted on your account. you were talking about people training 20 accounts and spent months for doing so meanwhile you, a guy who works hard, has other stuff to do IRL and would like to PK once a while but simply cannot afford the time, it's completely true that it's very hard for anybody to actually make those 20 accounts. it's not just that somebody else has 20 accounts, it's just because in order to maximize the amount of action in the wilderness in a small community based game, A.K.A having an account on every level, in order to fight anybody it takes months to train them and that's something staff team ain't willing to come forward to. it's up to you, you make the time for this game instead of them making the time for you to play this game, and that's the biggest reason we're sitting at what we are.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

you guys are fucking stupid i swear, even though you CANT attack someone on more than 2 characters, all of you still come to forums crying how u get 5v1ed from same person, you wanted 1ip, you got it, you wanted 1v1 zone, you got it, whole east wildy is 1ip and 1ip zone, but do anyone of you PK there? No. You just find another excuse to cry about because no matter what the rules were you wouldnt pk. I agree though that for a new pker its really hard to get into pking, the time it takes to train the accounts needed + get the gear for them is way too much. If someone has 2 hours per day time to play, it'd take him almost 100 days to train a flats account, with double subs, then all the other accounts you pretty much need + the gear for them just takes too too long just to be able to PK

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

you guys are fucking stupid i swear, even though you CANT attack someone on more than 2 characters, all of you still come to forums crying how u get 5v1ed from same person, you wanted 1ip, you got it, you wanted 1v1 zone, you got it, whole east wildy is 1ip and 1ip zone, but do anyone of you PK there? No. You just find another excuse to cry about because no matter what the rules were you wouldnt pk. I agree though that for a new pker its really hard to get into pking, the time it takes to train the accounts needed + get the gear for them is way too much. If someone has 2 hours per day time to play, it'd take him almost 100 days to train a flats account, with double subs, then all the other accounts you pretty much need + the gear for them just takes too too long just to be able to PK

It's the same shit, always is, rules are constantly adjusted for people who don't pk and it pisses off the active pkers to the point where they quit or take long breaks. Those people are the ones that still won't be active in wild because they quickly realize they don't know how to pk and find another excuse.
If people are struggling to get a flat made then don't pk flats for a bit. There is tons of pk at lower levels to hold those players over until they have an account or two near flat.

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

artvandelay said:

It's the same shit, always is, rules are constantly adjusted for people who don't pk and it pisses off the active pkers to the point where they quit or take long breaks. Those people are the ones that still won't be active in wild because they quickly realize they don't know how to pk and find another excuse.
If people are struggling to get a flat made then don't pk flats for a bit. There is tons of pk at lower levels to hold those players over until they have an account or two near flat.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Hey look the same ppl with the same points.  Yawn idgaf. You guys are the reason wild is dead.  Not the rules

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

• «
  • 1 (current)