New 'castle'

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

The new castle is just an afk training ground, in no way does it attract pkers.

The current castle is some guys who has like R60 to r101 accounts and just 4-6 v 1 people..

There's really no point in playing the game at this point, so fair-well and hopefully the people who make decisions around here will be a little less brainless and promote the pk scene instead of letting it die completely. At the moment new players/normal players bare hard to come by; since i've played here over a year and have seen player numbers drop from 150+ to 50 online at the times I play and 10-20 pkers in wildy. Now it's level 3 scouts who look for any guy to go to the castle then jump them with 4-5 geared accounts which are parked.

A real and simple improvement would to not let chars be parked around the castle and a 1 minute timer for all new chars who log in.

Good luck to the diminishing community i suppose, great game, wild decision making.

Last edited by cunnilingus11 (16 Jan 2019 12:07)

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

The current castle is some guys who has like R60 to r101 accounts and just 4-6 v 1 people..

There's really no point in playing the game at this point, so fair-well and hopefully the people who make decisions around here will be a little less brainless and promote the pk scene instead of letting it die completely. At the moment new players/normal players bare hard to come by; since i've played here over a year and have seen player numbers drop from 150+ to 50 online at the times I play and 10-20 pkers in wildy. Now it's level 3 scouts who look for any guy to go to the castle then jump them with 4-5 geared accounts which are parked.

A real and simple improvement would to not let chars be parked around the castle and a 1 minute timer for all new chars who log in.

Good luck to the diminishing community i suppose, great game, wild decision making.

Was it the one who had to come back to work today or so what time do it come up on Friday????? I’m sorry to say I don’t have a beer or anything else but I’m not gonna wanna was the time I wanna go home early tomorrow

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

How does he 6 v1 you when only 2 accs from an ip can attack

The problem is you guys just cry regardless, the idea of this game isn't that you just get to win.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

You cry for 1ip area you get it and none of you pk there, you cry for 1v1 area you get it none of you pk there.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

gaylord said:

cunnilingus11 said:

Was it the one who had to come back to work today or so what time do it come up on Friday????? I’m sorry to say I don’t have a beer or anything else but I’m not gonna wanna was the time I wanna go home early tomorrow

did u mean to text that to someone or something wtf are u waffling on about lmao

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

Hahah so the r-brothers were in the castle afk training as usual the other day.  And i needed to go to lumb. So i sat at the bank  at castle and filled my inventory up with empty wine jugs and other junk and also 69gold pieces.  Sure enough after 10 mins r48 logs in to kill me.  Enjoy the 69gp u freaking ch000b! F the stankin' R-brothers!

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

It's 6v1 when one guys has 10 guys parked around the castle ready to jump you, even if you do manage to kill one of his, wildy parking is fucked up and it's evident by looking at the state of pk, or should i say the lack of it.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

It's 6v1 when one guys has 10 guys parked around the castle ready to jump you, even if you do manage to kill one of his, wildy parking is fucked up and it's evident by looking at the state of pk, or should i say the lack of it.

Only 2 accs from ip can attack you, so why are you lying?

Player avatar

Mapi3 Send PM

2 account only can attack but those castle parkers follow you with an army. If one guy comes with 3-4 chars but only 2 chars can attack this guy alone he still gonna die, becose they have the overpower of 4 account full of food.
Clearly you didnt get cunnilingus's point.  Losers park their chars to castle and then complain no one to pk. Try one week 1 ip wild.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Mapi3 said:

2 account only can attack but those castle parkers follow you with an army. If one guy comes with 3-4 chars but only 2 chars can attack this guy alone he still gonna die, becose they have the overpower of 4 account full of food.
Clearly you didnt get cunnilingus's point.  Losers park their chars to castle and then complain no one to pk. Try one week 1 ip wild.

Great point sure only 2 accounts can attack but a 3rd can stock 1 with food once its low.  Lol

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Mapi3 Send PM

I think thats the biggest fail in this wilderness and it makes people quit pking that you are surrounded by an army. Very very bad system.

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

Mapi3 said:

Try one week 1 ip wild.

We tried months of it.

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

If I'm training my accounts and someone comes to try to kill the accounts I'm training you better believe you aren't getting a fair 1 vs 1. Ronald is someone who is always down for 1 vs 1s but don't be surprised to get multied if you try to kill his accounts that he's clearly training. Bring a few friends and start a small war verse Ronald and his friends or just Ronald. Make him earn his kills.

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

nyx3 said:

Mapi3 said:

Try one week 1 ip wild.

We tried months of it.

The server did try 1ip and myself including a bunch of other players stopped playing here. The people who wanted 1 ip so badly stopped pking shortly after it came out as well. Other servers have tried 1ip as well and the same thing happened. The majority of active pkers do not want 1ip. There are also many new pkers that have worked quite hard to make accounts to pk with and likely would be turned off by 1ip.

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Just make the other castle more attractive, at the moment it's just rooms with npcs in it? put some magic trees there, a rune rock? make an actual castle, maybe a swordy fishing spot close ish to the bank.

More detail please fellas.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

Just make the other castle more attractive, at the moment it's just rooms with npcs in it? put some magic trees there, a rune rock? make an actual castle, maybe a swordy fishing spot close ish to the bank.

Stupid, so you want to try and get naked skillers to kill, pkers aren't attracted by anything but other pkers and since you 1v1 idiots are simple you walk to multi castle and die there instead of going 1v1 and fighting each other

The ones with the power to change it are you the players stop going to multi area and pk in 1v1, there's apparently 200 of you who want that according to poll so will be popping

Last edited by Nyx (18 Jan 2019 07:20)

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

Nyx said:

cunnilingus11 said:

Stupid, so you want to try and get naked skillers to kill, pkers aren't attracted by anything but other pkers and since you 1v1 idiots are simple you walk to multi castle and die there instead of going 1v1 and fighting each other

The ones with the power to change it are you the players stop going to multi area and pk in 1v1, there's apparently 200 of you who want that according to poll so will be popping

Have you seen the 'new' castle? At least make somethinf attractive there like good npcs that drop pk supplies, make this range based, how about some mage tress, a rune rock.

At the moment there is no need go, it's just another afk spot.

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

But the other castle doesn't have good drops etc it's just a few rats?

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

nyx3 said:

But the other castle doesn't have good drops etc it's just a few rats?

It's always been the 'go to place' to pk, plus it has 2 Obes.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

We didn't intend it to be a fort.  It's also not a Hotspot.

It was intended for wilderness training in a 1v1 area, because of so many complaints of people not wanting to get multied

• «
  • 1 (current)