• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

The biggest teams are always the worst.

seen it with every team which has the most numbers

My suggestion

1. Max number of players in a team 3-5.
2. Cant team-hop, 2 times in 30 days or something.

Diversity of teams and keeping PKing going needs some rewards so my suggestions

1. Give out PK points for fort redskull kills which work like hotspot points.
2. Make chest time smaller. 15min, 45sec to hijack.
3. Better rune armor drop rates in fort so you can gear up. Its time to make rune armor worth less, older players got tons. Theres no point for rune to cost a lot since theres so much better armor for skillers and rune armor is used for PKing. You can nerf the high alch prices. Players who keep dien can keep coming back and dont need to farm for a long time to get new armor.
4. Weekly rewards for top 3 teams.

Not thoroughly thought out idea but its something.

Last edited by Hungry Game (27 Dec 2018 20:38)

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Hungry Game said:

1. Max number of players in a team 3-5.
2. Cant team-hop, 2 times in 30 days or something.

you get barely anyone uses the actual team feature? and just teams in the wild without it?

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

wut?

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

yeah i get it thats why im saying make it rewarding to have small teams with rewards (currently none) and maybe some anti-we-are-all-friends measure

Oprah:

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Hungry Game said:

yeah i get it thats why im saying make it rewarding to have small teams with rewards (currently none) and maybe some anti-we-are-all-friends measure

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Fah King Vet Send PM

You guys dont even pk to know how it works big_smile

Just so u get it..

Fah qu could be in Brotherhood
And kizl could be in team BagofDicks

And we could still kill hungry game together.
Sooooooooo...... the teams is irrelevant. You couldnt get any real data based off it.

Player avatar

Fah King Vet Send PM

However, a few months ago, I had the idea of:

A system that determines the "grade" of a pker

Basically it would read how many attackable (to you) chars are in the area vs how many unique chars hit the dying char based off the algorithm, the one who gets the kill will be given a grade.

So if u constantly 5vs1 guys you will show in highscore as a "rank F pker"

If you constantly 1vs5 AND manage to get kills, you will be a "rank A pker"

Make it so that this and KDR are unhideable from HS. That way u can put the shitters in their spot if need be.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Fah King Vet said:

Just so u get it..

Sooooooooo...... the teams is irrelevant. You couldnt get any real data based off it.

No,  I know that no shit sherlock.

There would have to be another way to fix that.

Like if you're not in the team holding the fort attacking anyone who isn't in control of it only does 50% damage.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Fah King Vet said:

Just so u get it..

When Im on all I do is PK. Its just not much pking as of late and putting more time into this game is not my priority with PKing being the way it is. Its the only aspect of the game I enjoy so why talk shit/be negative. I didnt word the anti team measure well meaning you have to PK with your team and it has to be small. But your comeback is as if you are talking to a chimp or a 5 year old who has no capability to understand anything meanwhile not taking anything away from the post lol.

Oprah:

Player avatar

Fah King Vet Send PM

My ninja. Not talking shit. Nor being negative. Just seen the lack of understanding here in this post and put a learning on you then offered a valid solution for said answer. Get over yourselves ya scrubs.

That being said, the solution in my prior post, In place with the rule where only meleer+4 can attack a person (meleer can cast aswell) but a 5th person could not join in and Would be prevented from doing damage with simple message

"That's a bit excessive, eh?"

and also the system where:

Every XX time period a new level range is selected kills in that time and level range recorded 4 rewards.

Example:
Level range 50-60 is selected:

All kills for that hour in the range of 50-60 cb chars is recorded.

Each kill = 1point

Whoever has most kills per that time gets 50% extra points

Have a shop to buy cool pk items with
(Iron set that stays equipped on death)
(R2h that has prot item built in for 5x use)
(Iron set with half monk robe prayer bonus)
(Casts)
(Full black sets with monk robe bonus) [ev1 luv black pures]
Etc. Etc. Naam sayin?

The 1st idea is a way to cut back on people being cunty. Give everyone a fair show of who's who in the land of peekay.

The second is more of a soft limit. Not very restricting but puts down the gangbanger.

The 3rd is a promotion to centralize pk. Get all of us pking the same levels at the same times.

Last edited by Fah King Vet (28 Dec 2018 23:56)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

My ninja. Not talking shit. Nor being negative. Just seen the lack of understanding here in this post and put a learning on you then offered a valid solution for said answer. Get over yourselves ya scrubs.

Right, your entire reply was textbook ad hominen for christ sake. This is ad hominen vol 2, cant finish a sentence without adding get over yourself ya scrubs.

Last edited by Hungry Game (29 Dec 2018 00:21)

Oprah:

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

:yawn:

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

U want 3-5 players per team...? Sounds like a 'party' it would make more sense to expand team

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

I meant wilderness especially fort teaming. Skillers teams could stay same size. Expanding the current teams with new rewards would kill the pking even more.

Oprah:

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Hungry Game said:

I meant wilderness especially fort teaming. Skillers teams could stay same size. Expanding the current teams with new rewards would kill the pking even more.

Make clans not work in wild for the Fort.

Instead have pk clans. Their can only be 5 max in it.

Make holding fort or castle give points towards pk gear.  Plus there's stuff to skill/train at these places.

Get rid of that stupid chest stuff and make the fort a bunch of small houses with different Skilling or combat training things in each.  LIKE A PK VILLAGE. 

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (30 Dec 2018 03:49)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Hungry Game said:

You still don't seem to get

No one cares about rewards and skilling we pk for pk.

And you don't need to be in game actual teams to help each other

People who want to pk, pk people who don't don't, rewards, new areas etc have never had an effect

Last edited by Nyx (30 Dec 2018 09:19)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Fah King Vet Send PM

These 2 just dont listen nyx. And heres skilly putting his input on pking again.

Irrelevant thread pls close.

Last edited by Fah King Vet (31 Dec 2018 00:13)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

I was offering a solution to the current we-are-all-friends sitting in fort situation. You, Fah, however came to shit this post and talk about something completely irrelevant. If you have some other idea just make a new post, dont shit on this one. Ive made different posts, like PK mode etc, unfortunately the staff already said it will never happen. And every time you call me or someone else names on the internet it makes me and every other person who does not play RSC every day think of you as more of a nerd and weak manchild IRL so theres no need to do that. Every time you try to do that your nerd factor goes higher, get it?

And Nyx, people who want to PK PK. True, right now the number is really really low. Barely any pking, every time I come check the PKing scene, nothings going on. You want more PKers you have to get more NEW PKERS involved, not the old ones. At this point I am not going to waste my time walking around in this game just to find a meh fight eventually. What a waste of time. People have lives ffs. If you want more people pking, rewards and cheaper PK gear is something that attracts more people. Easy to get into PKing at all times is what attracts people. And since fort is useless as it is right now it was an idea to make it something to fight for.

Last edited by Hungry Game (31 Dec 2018 10:30)

Oprah:

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

i'v seen people edge sitting as a team of hundreds.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Fah King Vet Send PM

Fah King Vet said:

Fah King Vet said:

Get over yourselves ya scrubs.

Hungry Game said:

And every time you call me or someone else names on the internet it makes me and every other person who does not play RSC every day think of you as more of a nerd and weak manchild IRL so theres no need to do that. Every time you try to do that your nerd factor goes higher, get it?

Hungry Game said:

But your comeback is as if you are talking to a chimp or a 5 year old who has no capability to understand anything meanwhile not taking anything away from the post lol.

Hungry Game said:

Right, your entire reply was textbook ad hominen for christ sake. This is ad hominen vol 2, cant finish a sentence without adding get over yourself ya scrubs.

Didnt realize youd get so offended by what I said. Should have known with how sensitive people are in 2018. Any 2018 pansy should probably not read any further.

Funny how you have been slandering up and down this post though. While only offering ideas that are like not even 1/10th of the way thought through, and such a limited knowledge of the subject that you quite literally dont even make sense..

Funny how I login about 30mins a day 3days a week also....

I tried to explain to you that your idea is not viable and I also offered a viable WELL THOUGHT OUT idea.

But your too much of a sensitive cuck to see that. Lol

Anyways. Everything you an kizl said is literally irrelevant and you should maybe just step foot out there and have some fun and you may learn a bit on the subject so next time you want to speak up you may have something in your brain that actually makes sense. Or maybe you just have some learning disability that makes it possible. I'm unsure. But either way. Goodluck to you. You will need it in this world with intelligence levels that low.

Last edited by Fah King Vet (31 Dec 2018 19:53)

• «
  • 1 (current)