Theres 5 I can even call semi active, and now the other 4 playing rs2

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

pk mode needed

just saying aint no-one listening anyways

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

I'm pretty new on this server still : But I just need to make a few things more clear for the future:

I'd like to introduce two new terms to the rsc wilderness community:

1) Boats :
The characters that are made to multi with stats like : 40 73 56.. and 70 ranged.... they have full rune and kite.. and log into wild in large numbers to help multi.. mostly made by luigi. Those characters are called boats. Kind of like how an old big lunky old junker of a car is called a boat sometimes... So please refer to these junky lunky characters as boats from now on. You can say things like " Nice boat man!" or "row row row your boat" to help troll them.

2) Wine Ranger:
I have created a new type of character to help create a nuisance for the multi loggers while still having fun. There are rune mages.. hybrids.. str pures etc...  Now there are wine rangers...aka flyingj  High range low hp and high attack..

Edit: I'm in That video that beatdown guy put up there. So kewl! I'm famous!

Last edited by Flying (11 Dec 2018 20:53)

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

Flying Send PM

subscriber

I'd also like to add to number 1) Boats...
Any quote from "I'm on a boat" by Lonely Island ft Tpain works well too.
Also repeating the phrase "boats and hoes" when a boat logs on.

Can I has statue of myself at dummies?

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Nyx said:

Where did cuba, pac man, anth etc appear from? more came after too, how did they know to login straight ontop of the fight, this wasn't at all a planned gang, gj clowndown.

Isn't this same what your team does... Wes or someone from ur team ( which is more than the 5 guys u claim) said you got 40 guys on ur discord.. if i go fort and try to fight any swords 1vs1 or 1vs2 its 30seconds untill 3 more logs in.. people are so hypocrite, only way to fix this shit is for people to change their attitudes and they ways they PK and add a fucking PK mode, I know 50 pkers who don't play here because they don't have the time to train and farm for hundreds of hours before they're able to PK because that's the only part they enjoy about this game these days. Try to do other updates and you 99% just break more shit up

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

I made this thread to focus on what could retain new pkers, not for multi-loggers on 'boats' to argue among themselves.

Let's say any 1 ip can only have chars parked that are 10 (example number) levels apart from each other, this would stop multi-logging and help retain new pkers. Example:

Have a level 55? - can't have a level 50-60 etc.

What ever happens, something must be changed to stop these ridiculous nerds who have 'boats' as flyingj said at all levels, it kills pk and ultimately the game.

Last edited by cunnilingus11 (12 Dec 2018 05:13)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Jauroo said:

Nyx said:

Where did cuba, pac man, anth etc appear from? more came after too, how did they know to login straight ontop of the fight, this wasn't at all a planned gang, gj clowndown.

only way to fix this shit is for people to change their attitudes and they ways they PK and add a fucking PK mode, I know 50 pkers who don't play here because they don't have the time to train and farm for hundreds of hours before they're able to PK because that's the only part they enjoy about this game these days. Try to do other updates and you 99% just break more shit up

WORD

preach it

there shouldnt be any more discussion as its pretty clear what would make the PKing better

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

How about a new wild you can enter that when you decide to go there you choose what stats you're going to use.  Give it a certain amount of skill levels you can max out.

Let's say you can get 337 points before entering so you could get 99 1 99 40p and 99ranged with that.  But also you could use it on other builds.

Basically allow people to set stats but don't do maxed stats. I feel like that ruins the whole idea.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

cunnilingus11 said:

I made this thread to focus on what could retain new pkers, not for multi-loggers on 'boats' to argue among themselves.

Let's say any 1 ip can only have chars parked that are 10 (example number) levels apart from each other, this would stop multi-logging and help retain new pkers. Example:

Have a level 55? - can't have a level 50-60 etc.

What ever happens, something must be changed to stop these ridiculous nerds who have 'boats' as flyingj said at all levels, it kills pk and ultimately the game.

What difference is it going to make to you if you walk to castle on your crappy 1 defer 40 1 99 or we, and one guy logs a defense account that rapes you screams on discord as they do now so another 2 log defense rangers, 1 tank mage and you die in 5 seconds. Then what you come back here cry or quit? what does the multi part solve?

I don't understand how you people are still so dumb when it's been done, the server was 1ip, we lost everyone, no new players stuck around and the crappy people with 1 def accounts still got reaped as they always have and always will.

Why is 1ip going to be different this time to the last time? please explain that.

Last edited by Nyx (12 Dec 2018 09:49)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Jauroo said:

Nyx said:

Isn't this same what your team does... Wes or someone from ur team ( which is more than the 5 guys u claim) said you got 40 guys on ur discord.. if i go fort and try to fight any swords 1vs1 or 1vs2 its 30seconds untill 3 more logs in.. people are so hypocrite, only way to fix this shit is for people to change their attitudes and they ways they PK and add a fucking PK mode, I know 50 pkers who don't play here because they don't have the time to train and farm for hundreds of hours before they're able to PK because that's the only part they enjoy about this game these days. Try to do other updates and you 99% just break more shit up

no, me going to castle not knowing who is there, or knowing if anyone from my team is around to help if shit goes south is not the same at all as what swordz, hellhounds and ghostbusters do. dont compare me to them lol

i dont log in spies first to check if the coast is clear and pking is on my terms, because this kills pking imo. i just go and see what happens, cause im not a little bitch.

and when i ask for help in discord when i run into a 1vs5, or they run into me, i have no idea if anyone is even around to help me. this time pac man and flash happened to be around.
lucky for me i guess that 2 people were able to come help against their 5. too bad, you lose. suck it up and git gud idiots.

I wouldn't dream of comparing you to them, none of them are huge cowards.

You live in such a fantasy world, you legit never fight unless your outnumbering people, or multing a randomer.

Last edited by Nyx (12 Dec 2018 10:31)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Nyx said:

beatdown said:

no, me going to castle not knowing who is there, or knowing if anyone from my team is around to help if shit goes south is not the same at all as what swordz, hellhounds and ghostbusters do. dont compare me to them lol

i dont log in spies first to check if the coast is clear and pking is on my terms, because this kills pking imo. i just go and see what happens, cause im not a little bitch.

and when i ask for help in discord when i run into a 1vs5, or they run into me, i have no idea if anyone is even around to help me. this time pac man and flash happened to be around.
lucky for me i guess that 2 people were able to come help against their 5. too bad, you lose. suck it up and git gud idiots.

I wouldn't dream of comparing you to them, none of them are huge cowards.

You live in such a fantasy world, you legit never fight unless your outnumbering people, or multing a randomer.

hahaha, how can you even say something so obviously and demonstrably untrue in full sincerity

you must either be a next level troll or an actual real life psychopath lol

You'll be doing some juggling for us next clowndown.

Last edited by Nyx (12 Dec 2018 13:16)

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

I think the verdict has settled haha

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]