Wilderness and poll

Player avatar

Sm0ka Send PM

Nyx said:

It was done for 33s on p2p, no idea why it applies to everyone????????

Especially since noone pk on 33's, border always dead.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Nyx said:

How is multi the main issue?

The main issue right now, is you go alone to castle attack one guy, he crys on discord and another 8 login.

I actually think a lot of these noob players think it's multi when it's actually uniques.

The problem we have right now is the largest and has most accounts and most experienced pkers overall and play a huge amount of hours per day. On top of that they allie with literally everyone on the server.

How is 1ip, or lowering anything with multi going to help you random people who have basically no experience go out and fight 5 uniques instead of 5 uniques + multi, either way you're fucked.

Changing anything that limits multi is going to hurt the server, personally if these changes were implemented and there was another server with fast exp and no limits, I would go there.

It's crazy while you have the most active server with no real competition you would jeopardize it with this stupid poll.

If you want to reduce multi make it harder, what complete moron stopped protect missiles below 3? all you did was give people the ability to do the lowest quality shit head multi, of standing mass rangers auto firing.

Make multi harder :

Re-enable protect missiles.
Restrict how close to the castle people can park accounts
Remove bank chest and alter at castle.

Realistically only stopping account parking and zeonk would solve the main issue of people crying to discord everytime they don't have 10x numbers.

Watch the shit heads who don't want competition, now post how it's all wrong.

nailsed its

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

+1 for no parked chars allowed at cas.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Well we can increase zenok teleport cooldown timer and limit the possibility of parking chars. Bank chest an altar ar very much liked by a lot of people, i'm not sure if that will save anything, would be nice to hear more opinions about chest.

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

Kleio said:

Well we can increase zenok teleport cooldown timer and limit the possibility of parking chars. Bank chest an altar ar very much liked by a lot of people, i'm not sure if that will save anything, would be nice to hear more opinions about chest.

No chars should be parked at cas. Kinda ridiculous if you log in atm, one guy has like R55 R56 R68 etc up till R90s all parked at the Cas, I haven't pked for a few days, doesn't make sense to.

What's great is; i've spoken to a few new players, send all parked chars to Edge, this should help with them sticking around.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

It's not just multi, you go castle even attack 2 people on your own, they go to discord and cry for more and 8 login pathetic, be the ones doing it that cry if its removed.

If people want to multi make them keep them in not just low on one bring another bullshit.

Last edited by Nyx (11 Dec 2018 08:25)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pk Got Boring Sorry Send PM

Kleio said:

Very much liked by about roughly the same 10 people who conveniently are generally all on the same and most active team. That bank basically benefits whoever has more people online and/or accounts. I was around when the bank was first implemented, prior to that the wilderness was dead as fuck and I'll admit it was a nice addition, the die hard players had there fun out of it. It's past it's sell by date now, server has home teleport now, people should be using that or walking to edge to bank, or bring law runes, that's actually one of the more stressful and difficult parts of multilogging pkers is efficiently fighting on one or 2 and banking on one or 2, the castle bank makes that sooooooooooooo much easier, it's not difficult to be sneaky and use the bank in the middle of fights

In my opinion having had time to think about this, there will be about 10 maybe 15 at the absolute maximum who would kick up a fuss about not being able to log in there chars where they logged them out, and they would kick up a fuss if there was a timer on it too. I don't think a timer blocking people from logging an alt is the answer though, and making it so logged out chars go to low wildy or edge is only putting a band aid on an evergrowing problem. I had access to 9 flats accounts when I was playing but what's the point using them all in say a 3v3 if your opponents have 4x as many and they can log them in anytime, got to the point where I couldn't be bothered it felt almost pointless

You can't please everyone though. Whatever you guys decide, a ''big'' group of people are going to flood Gielinors rivers and lakes with their tears

Last edited by Pk Got Boring Sorry (11 Dec 2018 08:55)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

It's not just alts though, if you go and attack someone they don't have to login alts, they just go discord and cry and their friends all login, even when they already have more numbers and are winning, it's just weird.

Player avatar

Pk Got Boring Sorry Send PM

Nyx said:

It's not just alts though, if you go and attack someone they don't have to login alts, they just go discord and cry and their friends all login, even when they already have more numbers and are winning, it's just weird.

Yea Discord is a underlying issue but somewhat unavoidable sadly, the only thoughts swimming in my head about that is reducing the damage output multiple people can do like I've seen suggested a few times, make it so only 5 people can be casting and/or ranging you or whatever. In my head I like to think this would even up the playing field and take a little bit of the power away from the numbers game? Discord is 100% why 1ip would never and can't work, we've already seen this on this server lol if anyone remembers Tractor you'll know what I'm on about!

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

If they cant park all their accounts and flats, they cant login and gank you when they cry on there.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

Nyx said:

How is multi the main issue?

The main issue right now, is you go alone to castle attack one guy, he crys on discord and another 8 login.

I actually think a lot of these noob players think it's multi when it's actually uniques.

The problem we have right now is the largest and has most accounts and most experienced pkers overall and play a huge amount of hours per day. On top of that they allie with literally everyone on the server.

How is 1ip, or lowering anything with multi going to help you random people who have basically no experience go out and fight 5 uniques instead of 5 uniques + multi, either way you're fucked.

Changing anything that limits multi is going to hurt the server, personally if these changes were implemented and there was another server with fast exp and no limits, I would go there.

It's crazy while you have the most active server with no real competition you would jeopardize it with this stupid poll.

If you want to reduce multi make it harder, what complete moron stopped protect missiles below 3? all you did was give people the ability to do the lowest quality shit head multi, of standing mass rangers auto firing.

Make multi harder :

Re-enable protect missiles.
Restrict how close to the castle people can park accounts
Remove bank chest and alter at castle.

Realistically only stopping account parking and zeonk would solve the main issue of people crying to discord everytime they don't have 10x numbers.

Watch the shit heads who don't want competition, now post how it's all wrong.

nailsed its

Pretty much this. But not being able to park accounts at castle, or even in wildy isn't a solution either, we tried that b4 on other server, first you could only park at lvl 7 wildy or something, but it takes like 5 seconds to walk up and attack on a second, and then when you can't login in wildy, you can just login in edge and port in from zeonk, these things will just fuck up the wars and play in favor of teams, the outnumbered ones won't be able to help themselves that good. Nyx nailed it, Multi isn't really the problem with MOST of the pkers, but with some i agree it is. They see a solo pker on a 60cb 1 deffer and they'll login 3 def rangers to take him down and feel like they're the shit and i hiiiighly disagree with this shit. Otherwise multi keeps the pking alive, you're lucky to get 1 war a day lol. I honestly don't understand what these solo or 1ip pkers think they could achieve on 1IP if they're fighting 1vs5, they can't even cut themselves off to try and get away. Make it so its easier to get the fucking accounts required to being able to PK in 2018 so you can help yourself and not have to train thousands of hours to compete jesus christ. You can't even buy accounts for IN game GP because god knows why. Tired of argueing about this stupid bullshit when it's so clear what should and what shouldn't be done, and nothing is being done.

Last edited by Jauroo (11 Dec 2018 12:08)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

E N K O said:

beatdown said:

btw, the main issue most of you have is that you are terrible at the game.

you are dogshit at focusing the correct targets at the correct time.
you suck at catching off for your teammates.
you are terrible at preventing us from catching off for our teammates.
you are pitiful at catching anyone dead.

Nailed it. Applies to me.

So what your saying is the others who aren't in your massive, massive team is dogshit, so why the fuck are you all in one team together? with the very few only people to fight "dogshit", so because their "dogshit" you need to combine 3 teams and 20 odd players to fight 3 of them LOL as usual brilliant from beatdown the clown.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

the only reason most of us can even be assed logging in to this game anymore is precisely because we dont have to walk around wildy for ages looking for beef when there is none, just in case there could be

i personally wont be playing if i have to do a bunch of bullshit to get to the fight, and more importantly have to walk the chars down to edge every time to regear. been there, done that, not doing it again.
put a teleport pool to edge from castle like other servers had, who didnt have a bank chest or altar at castle, and id be fine with removing them both from castle and having to regear in edge

we already had no parking in wildy, no teleporting to wildy, alts freezing for X amount of seconds upon login inside wildy, etc, etc. it was all horrible and everybody quit playing

stolt already laid out a reasonable solution of a slightly modified version of fah q's suggestion, involving removal of all special zones and limiting amount of characters able to fight the same person, both per person limit and in terms of total characters able to damage 1 character

Might not be an ideal solution but it might well be the only necessary option to stop your team logging in 6 uniques everytime they get attacked by a single person against 2 of them and crying to discord

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

can you just remove wilderness already its offensive

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Nyx said:

E N K O said:

Nailed it. Applies to me.

So what your saying is the others who aren't in your massive, massive team is dogshit, so why the fuck are you all in one team together? with the very few only people to fight "dogshit", so because their "dogshit" you need to combine 3 teams and 20 odd players to fight 3 of them LOL as usual brilliant from beatdown the clown.

we are the ones who have always preferred and at times insisted on tiny teams. you shitters are the ones forcing us to respond in kind at every turn.

any time we have cut down on numbers it has just meant we got ganked by even worse ratios by you rats

hard to keep sympathizing and accomodating shitheads who insist on scummy ganks as the only method of pking

its a two way street moron, and for anything to change at this point it would require drastic changes to the shitter clans aswell for us to want to give you yet another chance, as its likely resulting in us getting fucked over by our choice to help you, as it has every single other time before

LOL what a clown

You're teams by far the biggest swordz is about 5 active and that's about to go down a lot since I'm the only one not playing RS2

You prefer tiny teams so joined the largest and then allied with every possible person you could find.

Absolute clown.

Player avatar

Pepe Thefrog Send PM

Instead of complaining about clan size why not just organize 3v3, 5v5 etc. fights and stick to them?

What does any group get out of ganking people 8v1 or 6v2? I thought people play this ancient java game for fun and a challenge. Where is the challenge in 8 people maging a single unskulled PK'er?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Pepe Thefrog said:

Instead of complaining about clan size why not just organize 3v3, 5v5 etc. fights and stick to them?

What does any group get out of ganking people 8v1 or 6v2? I thought people play this ancient java game for fun and a challenge. Where is the challenge in 8 people maging a single unskulled PK'er?

werent you listening? its the only way for a large group of the pkers to ever bag that kill. and they seemingly refuse to attempt to ever get better at the game too -and they never will, by employing those strategies. and round and round it goes.

Clowndown and crew don't want a challenge, they just wana gank

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

That shows what? you walking into a group of about 5 people while calling more on discord knowing more would login? point proven clowndown.

It's funny how the swedes played once in like 2 months and that happens to be the random clip you clicked, yet we look at feed and all it shows is your team ganking, very random. what a clown.

Last edited by Nyx (11 Dec 2018 15:53)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Where did cuba, pac man, anth etc appear from? more came after too, how did they know to login straight ontop of the fight, this wasn't at all a planned gang, gj clowndown.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Pepe Thefrog said:

I try to organize these fights everytime but they refuse to do these. Once we did a few 3vs3's and they enjoyed them, but usually they refuse 1vs1s 2vs2s 3vs3s and just log on sight and come back with 6, I agree that they don't really stand a chance against the top pkers in a even fight but that's how they learn and it really doesn't take that much practice to get used to targeting, that's why they lose every single fight they can't target, once they get that on spot it'll be alot easier to win fights.

And nyx quit saying swords is 5 guys blah blah blah it's 2 teams combined who cares. Beatsquad split awhile back into 2 teams and meanwhile swords were with swedes and emp, and constantly had 10 on whilst we were struggling to get 5, and whenever the numbers were down to 5vs5 they wouldn't come so of course it pisses people off and they just wanna do the same back, even still, any o0o0o0 member or anyone in general can PM me  whilst im on and we can arrange fights with same numbers, we do this among ourselves and can keep the action going as long as we want to and its way more fun than sitting around wildy all day doing nothing, get 1 fight that lasts for 5 min and complain about numbers after that, doesn't matter which side it is the other one will always do it lol.

Last edited by Jauroo (11 Dec 2018 16:17)