This is enough.

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Gents.

I know we have an ongoing stupid poll about this issue and this is getting really best friend.
How are we supposed to even pk when half the server is in one gigatic pking team with multi logging losers. You want people to just go to the competition? I never laid my hands on the competition after years of pking on this server. People have too much time in their hands and many of us are tired of it. This stupid collab with these tards in the wilderness is way too much. PLEASE implement the suggested poll outcome to save the pking community that you've falsely advertised for a long time now.

A thriving pking community?
That's funny that this server has that in the advertisements.

The wilderness is dead now with because of these people with nothing better to do.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

WHAT competition lmfao. Deluded!

There is easily 100+ unique individuals who PK on a weekly basis. I'd say that's a thriving PK community. Go find 100 people even playing elsewhere I'll give u 10m. I could probably list that many without trying. There is plenty of people playing, it could just be better. Which is why there are ongoing discussions and polls. Any game you play no matter what it is, there will always be people with more time than others. You PK if you want to. Nobodies forcing you to do so. There is 4-5 teams, and each of them has a couple of strong multi loggers, idk where you made the assumptions you did but they are false. The rest of the teams are just generally human shields there to soak up casts. It's like it is so that all the strong multiloggers aren't on 1 team. There's nothing stupid about this ''collab'' at all, the entire community has made valuable inputs on the matter, skillers, casual and hardcore pkers, and staff. Those stupid tards have been playing here since day 1 and PKed through every change that's been thrown at them. I've seen this servers wilderness truly dead after some of the shit updates we've had to put up with, hours and hours and hours passing with no kills and I can confidently say it's active at the moment. I have no issues finding PKing when I play.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Rev's pking scene is actually probably more active than ever, but yeah i understand what you mean. It's too hard for anyone who wants to be actively involved in Pking scene now, starting from scratch. You'll need to train too many accounts to be able to PK ( and yes before someone says its easy to afk 1 account yeah it is but you need multiple accounts) and farming PK gear is wayway way too slow. Shouldn't be so hard just to be able to PK. We had some discussion about a Pking mode possibility over at the poll discussion topic, something among those lines would be great.

Btw, I think, you among the rest of the people who want the poll which has most votes to be passed, understands what it means. It doesn't prevent multiple people from gangbanging you. Just less damage from ONE person if hes ranging you on multiple accounts, but if you say the server is 1 gigantic team you would just get shit on, but you would NOT be able to defend yourself with another account.. That's what it means.. smile

and you know theres 1IP zones where people can't multilog which is ''killing everything'' when all it does is keep the pking alive. duh

Last edited by Jauroo (18 Nov 2018 19:59)

Player avatar

Deer243 Send PM

Jauroo said:

farming PK gear is wayway way too slow. Shouldn't be so hard just to be able to PK. We had some discussion about a Pking mode possibility over at the poll discussion topic, something among those lines would be great.

Solution: how about more frequent Free pk supply events, maybe once a week or other week? Here's the thing though, you get free food/pots and casts but not armor or weaps. I think this would be a great compromise and would bring out more pkers that are struggling to afford casts.

The reason for no armor weaps is obvious; zero risk pking gets bland quickly.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

Deer243 said:

The reason for no armor weaps is obvious; zero risk pking gets bland quickly.

not a bad idea

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

That's hilarious you say that when most of those ''teams'' are all merged into one big collaboration. I stand by my input in this as this poll is in my opinion passed its deadline to pass.

I won't mention any names but it's pretty obvious for anyone that walks into castle and gets to deal with them.

If you can't see the poll or just blind to it.. Let's see here.. tkBANUp.png

N E 1 P K said:

WHAT competition lmfao. Deluded!

There is easily 100+ unique individuals who PK on a weekly basis. I'd say that's a thriving PK community. Go find 100 people even playing elsewhere I'll give u 10m. I could probably list that many without trying. There is plenty of people playing, it could just be better. Which is why there are ongoing discussions and polls. Any game you play no matter what it is, there will always be people with more time than others. You PK if you want to. Nobodies forcing you to do so. There is 4-5 teams, and each of them has a couple of strong multi loggers, idk where you made the assumptions you did but they are false. The rest of the teams are just generally human shields there to soak up casts. It's like it is so that all the strong multiloggers aren't on 1 team. There's nothing stupid about this ''collab'' at all, the entire community has made valuable inputs on the matter, skillers, casual and hardcore pkers, and staff. Those stupid tards have been playing here since day 1 and PKed through every change that's been thrown at them. I've seen this servers wilderness truly dead after some of the shit updates we've had to put up with, hours and hours and hours passing with no kills and I can confidently say it's active at the moment. I have no issues finding PKing when I play.

Last edited by sosuke (18 Nov 2018 23:37)

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

well as someone who keeps a watchful eye on teams there maybe 2 big ones and many medium to small groups. not entirely accurate

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sosuke said:

That's hilarious you say that when most of those ''teams'' are all merged into one big collaboration. I stand by my input in this as this poll is in my opinion passed its deadline to pass.

I won't mention any names but it's pretty obvious for anyone that walks into castle and gets to deal with them.

If you can't see the poll or just blind to it.. Let's see here.. https://i.imgur.com/tkBANUp.png

there are 3 big teams yes, and few smaller ones that PK on lower levels, but sadly thats the way it is, most of these people have pked with eachother for years, and even when they split the teams, there will still be huge teams since there is always 1 side who wont split, and who will only outnumber, so the other team will have to get more people to help, and so on, i totally understand that people who don't have a team won't stand a chance at castle against certain pkers, but that's not because of multi, i don't get how hard it is to understand it. It's the idiots who won't give you a chance for a fair fight and will just gangbang u with their friends that need to start giving other players fair fights. I'm ''part'' of a big team, i try to not be labeled as a member of any team but yeah, and yet i give fair fights to anyone who asks for them. So does many other pkers.. IF you got attacked by 2 guys at castle, and you'd login a second account of yours, you could fight them alone and help yourself. That's what i have to deal with daily. Some of these guys wont pk unless they have extra numbers and if you are alone/outnumbered theres no chance you're going to win, that's where multi comes in handy. I gladly fight 1vs2-3 all the time because i know i will be able to defend myself. Of course there are sadly some people when they see a 40 1 99 61combat account walking up castle will log in 3 deffers to range you and attack on 1 but theres really nothing u could do.

+The poll is really irrelevant, the same kind of polls has been posted before and they just killed the pking. Rev has more action now than it probably has ever had. 90% of the people who have voted doesn't  PK and won't pk no matter what the outcome is.

The best SOLUTION to satisfy everyone is make varrock wildy 1IP from levels 1-25 and add another castle there which is exactly the same as on the other side, so everyone who keeps crying about this can pk against eachother there, and in reality see how dead it would be. (We did this on other server where we were going through the same discussion and the poll was 90% in favor of 1ip/no multi shit and that's what happened, no1 used the 1ip area to pk) Then we made whole wildy 1IP for like a month, few people pked for the first week and gave up, bunch of actual pkers quit and never came back.

Or add somekind of pking mode into the game that lets you train accounts on 60x rate or set stats or something, but don't let those accounts be involved in skilling/skills in any way. And make drops better for casts wise. Add new npcs to fort to drop better casts, get rid of the team bank; Pking increases, people get supplies easier. Right now it's way way too damn hard to get the accounts that you NEED in 2018 to PK with, aswell the gear, 5 hours of farming along with fishing to get 1 hour of pking gear, if even that. Sadly this is a reason many people choose not to start here and it's totally understandable, i wouldn't even play if i didn't get my 2 flats from legacy xfers and access to friends accounts, i've done my fair part of training playing 100 servers lol. Some people only enjoy the Pking side of the game and it shouldn't really be that hard to be able to PK.

i shud be the #1 pking advisor and get paid for my pro tips

Last edited by Jauroo (19 Nov 2018 00:43)

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Sorry to disappoint you.. But 70% disagrees with it being irrelevant. That poll is the truth and there needs to be change.

Pass that poll already. Make the change.

Jauroo said:

sosuke said:

If you can't see the poll or just blind to it.. Let's see here.. https://i.imgur.com/tkBANUp.png

there are 3 big teams yes, and few smaller ones that PK on lower levels, but sadly thats the way it is, most of these people have pked with eachother for years, and even when they split the teams, there will still be huge teams since there is always 1 side who wont split, and who will only outnumber, so the other team will have to get more people to help, and so on, i totally understand that people who don't have a team won't stand a chance at castle against certain pkers, but that's not because of multi, i don't get how hard it is to understand it. It's the idiots who won't give you a chance for a fair fight and will just gangbang u with their friends that need to start giving other players fair fights. I'm ''part'' of a big team, i try to not be labeled as a member of any team but yeah, and yet i give fair fights to anyone who asks for them. So does many other pkers.. IF you got attacked by 2 guys at castle, and you'd login a second account of yours, you could fight them alone and help yourself. That's what i have to deal with daily. Some of these guys wont pk unless they have extra numbers and if you are alone/outnumbered theres no chance you're going to win, that's where multi comes in handy. I gladly fight 1vs2-3 all the time because i know i will be able to defend myself. Of course there are sadly some people when they see a 40 1 99 61combat account walking up castle will log in 3 deffers to range you and attack on 1 but theres really nothing u could do.

+The poll is really irrelevant, the same kind of polls has been posted before and they just killed the pking. Rev has more action now than it probably has ever had. 90% of the people who have voted doesn't  PK and won't pk no matter what the outcome is.

The best SOLUTION to satisfy everyone is make varrock wildy 1IP from levels 1-25 and add another castle there which is exactly the same as on the other side, so everyone who keeps crying about this can pk against eachother there, and in reality see how dead it would be. (We did this on other server where we were going through the same discussion and the poll was 90% in favor of 1ip/no multi shit and that's what happened, no1 used the 1ip area to pk) Then we made whole wildy 1IP for like a month, few people pked for the first week and gave up, bunch of actual pkers quit and never came back.

Or add somekind of pking mode into the game that lets you train accounts on 60x rate or set stats or something, but don't let those accounts be involved in skilling/skills in any way. And make drops better for casts wise. Add new npcs to fort to drop better casts, get rid of the team bank; Pking increases, people get supplies easier. Right now it's way way too damn hard to get the accounts that you NEED in 2018 to PK with, aswell the gear, 5 hours of farming along with fishing to get 1 hour of pking gear, if even that. Sadly this is a reason many people choose not to start here and it's totally understandable, i wouldn't even play if i didn't get my 2 flats from legacy xfers and access to friends accounts, i've done my fair part of training playing 100 servers lol. Some people only enjoy the Pking side of the game and it shouldn't really be that hard to be able to PK.

i shud be the #1 pking advisor and get paid for my pro tips

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

beatdown said:

sosuke.. there isnt a position on this any more than there is a position on which temperature water boils at

there are facts, and then there are your ignorant and irrelevant opinions.

i prefer the former.

No u

what-youve-just-said-is-one-of-the-most-insanely-idiotic-things-i-have-ever-heard-at-no-point-in-you.jpg

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

sosuke said:

Sorry to disappoint you.. But 70% disagrees with it being irrelevant. That poll is the truth and there needs to be change.

Pass that poll already. Make the change.

You missed the whole point or you just simply don't understand what you're reading. Just proves you have no idea what you're even talking about. And these are the kind of guys who are voting in favor of that ignorant shit without even understanding what it means.

I'd love to see all these 100 people voting pking, if we made the wildy non multi/1IP for a week, and when they don't, stop the debate about this shit for good and return to how it is now, and remove the 1ip from fort aswell. Then don't allow skillers to have any input on pking related changes, we don't give a fuck what the fuck you do in mining or fishing guild, that's your side of the game and the wildy is our, comprende? I've already stated a fix/solution that works for both parties, but i guess you're too stupid to even understand that, and somehow, that doesn't come as a surprise smile

Last edited by Jauroo (19 Nov 2018 03:24)

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Jauros idea about PK mode is the solution. Hope your voice will be heard.

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

nyx8 Send PM

1. Yes the server is 2 teams, 1 claims to be 2 yet they always merge and always will.

2. The truth is there's a large group on here that simply want to stand at the castle with a 20 man team, each with multiple defense accounts + rangers and gank the same few weird noobs over and over to feel like they're good at this game. They would much sooner combine to kill dontwar, deer etc over and over than ever fight each other.

Just look at these utter garbage accounts their making to do it

luigi.jpg

What a high quality, skillful account that must be to stand at the back with a bow

He's actually hidden the stats since I mentioned this one in discord, that embarrassed LOL

3. and this is what I posted in group chat :

"You can do same shit to them but you don't bring your 1 acc to get slaughtered same with wars in this team you all cry they multi when half of you got multi you just too ***** to bring it, you think any skill in donald having multi rangers sat there untouched? No yet no other in this team will bring more than 1, no point crying they do it when rest just too lazy to"

Even on droid just park one and use one.

3. What i really don't understand is the weird pointless brining multi accounts to gank someone who can't win anyway

2018-11-16-23-28-05-RSCRevolution.jpg

I once saw beatdown fail to kill a naked lvl 60 with no food, because the half wit was logging in 5 rangers to gank it and missed the first catch distracted with logging them in, why would you even do that? the guys naked with no food one acc will do it easier.

Here he is missing another easy catch last time I was on because he's trying to move his ranger

2018-11-17-21-41-46-RSCRevolution.png

So much of this "multi" is people using defense account rangers to gank, or stand at back with bow and shoot from flat ranger, it's no skill or ability in it and that's typically what beat and especially donald does.

4. Why is protect missiles not working below 3 wild? all it's doing is allowing the multi spam defense rangers to work stronger.

5. Juros ideas about removing the 1ip at fort are ridiculous, it's prob the most active place for flats now, he's just such a simpleton he doesn't get the concept that the people who won't multi and go there for wars will not instead continue to play and fight the same retards on 20 multi rangers, they just won't play anymore.

Look more stand at back with ranger high skills

2018-11-16-21-47-48-RSCRevolution.png

Last edited by nyx8 (19 Nov 2018 08:26)

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

nyx8 said:

1. Yes the server is 2 teams, 1 claims to be 2 yet they always merge and always will.

2. The truth is there's a large group on here that simply want to stand at the castle with a 20 man team, each with multiple defense accounts + rangers and gank the same few weird noobs over and over to feel like they're good at this game. They would much sooner combine to kill dontwar, deer etc over and over than ever fight each other.

https://preview.ibb.co/hoPhKf/luigi.jpg

What a high quality, skillful account that must be to stand at the back with a bow

"You can do same shit to them but you don't bring your 1 acc to get slaughtered same with wars in this team you all cry they multi when half of you got multi you just too ***** to bring it, you think any skill in donald having multi rangers sat there untouched? No yet no other in this team will bring more than 1, no point crying they do it when rest just too lazy to"

3. What i really don't understand is the weird pointless brining multi accounts to gank someone who can't win anyway

https://image.ibb.co/nf6wef/2018-11-16-23-28-05-RSCRevolution.jpg

I once saw beatdown fail to kill a naked lvl 60 with no food, because the half wit was logging in 5 rangers to gank it and missed the first catch distracted with logging them in, why would you even do that? the guys naked with no food one acc will do it easier.

Here he is missing another easy catch last time I was on because he's trying to move his ranger

https://image.ibb.co/kngJs0/2018-11-17-21-41-46-RSCRevolution.png

So much of this "multi" is people using defense account rangers to gank, or stand at back with bow and shoot from flat ranger, it's no skill or ability in it and that's typically what beat and especially donald does.

4. Why is protect missiles not working below 3 wild? all it's doing is allowing the multi spam defense rangers to work stronger.

5. Juros ideas about removing the 1ip at fort are ridiculous, it's prob the most active place for flats now, he's just such a simpleton he doesn't get the concept that the people who won't multi and go there for wars will not instead continue to play and fight the same retards on 20 multi rangers, they just won't play anymore.

https://image.ibb.co/fbQgef/2018-11-16-21-47-48-RSCRevolution.png

For the record, we know you multi with range on the o0o0os and you do it worse than anyone you mentioned (by that I mean way more fuck ups, u suk). You merged with Swedes the second they became fgtbusters. And we all know you have a lot of mid level accounts you just stopped using them because you got fed up of getting belted. Ever so slightly hypocritical, but you ''never do'' any of the stuff you mentioned so that's okay!

Last edited by N E 1 P K (19 Nov 2018 08:27)

Player avatar

nyx8 Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

For the record, we know you multi with range on the o0o0os and you do it worse than anyone you mentioned (by that I mean way more fuck ups, u suk). You merged with Swedes the second they became fgtbusters. And we all know you have a lot of mid level accounts you just stopped using them because you got fed up of getting belted. Ever so slightly hypocritical, but you ''never do'' any of the stuff you mentioned so that's okay!

I don't use multi rangers for a very long time

Lets completely remove the ability to have range if you have multi accounts in wild, solved big_smile

I wish on mid level I got belted, or belted someone the fact is all these shitty defense accounts everyone uses just can't kill each other, what fun is it? fighting defense vs defense with mass defense rangers, there's no fun in it at all. Look at the kill feed, is killing deer 100x a day really enjoyable for your team?

We joined with swedes because there's 20 of you and like 3 swedes left and 5 swordz vs the 100 man team who all seem to never log off.

Last edited by nyx8 (19 Nov 2018 08:45)

Player avatar

nyx8 Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

Ever so slightly hypocritical, but you ''never do'' any of the stuff you mentioned so that's okay!

Sure in the distant past I did the multi rangers, but we can all see it's a shitty skillless move so lets just agree it should be removed and make the game better.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

nyx8 said:

He's actually hidden the stats since I mentioned this one in discord, that embarrassed LOL

lol. the only ones who gangbang people are your team ( and yes if you are not online at the time it does mean they do it)  We have no problem having team fights with even numbers and straight up rules, this morning i spent literally 4 hours fighting your team ( swords & ghostbusters which IS biggest team in the game) 1vs5 2vs6 3vs8 etc. Even dropped 3 of them in 3vs8, ridiculous how bad they are. Sad part is they NEVER pk with even numbers, fort is the most active pking spot because ur team sits there with 10 guys and waits for the opportunity to gangbang 4 unique players who cant defend themselves, yet we always still come out and fight them. I couldn't say the same about you guys, Literally never seen swords&ghostbusters fight outnumbered, i bet Beatdown has some nice vids of our little wars last night when we were literally fighting 3vs7 and kept coming back and all ur team kept doing was running back to the 1IP area so they can gangbang and outnumber, thats why its best friend as fk, and why are you talking about people missing catches, Theres not 1 person in ur team that can catch, i got away on a 1vs5 countless of times lol.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

nyx8 said:

N E 1 P K said:

Ever so slightly hypocritical, but you ''never do'' any of the stuff you mentioned so that's okay!

Sure in the distant past I did the multi rangers, but we can all see it's a shitty skillless move so lets just agree it should be removed and make the game better.

Only thing that helps pking against ur shitty team that requires to have double numbers every time they come out. If this shit was put in place no1 else would PK other than swords, i wouldn't even be surprised if it was implented, they've done good job on killing the wildy before

Player avatar

nyx8 Send PM

Jauroo said:

Literally never seen swords&ghostbusters fight outnumbered

You fought me 3 v 2 last night lol?

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

You're so blind.. You are truly truly blind. You have the highest numbers in your team yet you still multi any time you get the chance at castle. Truth hurts doesn't it?

N E 1 P K said:

nyx8 said:

• «
  • 1 (current)