Recolor/Revamping Sprites

Player avatar

Mod Prox Send PM

Good lord you've been busy since I was here last, Fingle! I absolutely love what you're doing, throwing out so many ideas and taking suggestions and really listening to people and not trying to just enforce your own idea of what any of these potential items should look like. I can't think of another time someone came in with such gumption and enthusiasm for helping to improve the server right out of the gate like you are. I need to think about some of the images and digest what I'm seeing a little more before I can give actual substantive feedback, so for now I just wanna say how impressed I am in general I guess. Wow.

Feel free to contact me via forum message, Discord, or ingame with any concerns or for help.
RSCRevolution wiki!
Links to tons of guides for RSCR and our custom content!
Rules/Terms of Service

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Mod Prox said:

Good lord you've been busy since I was here last, Fingle! I absolutely love what you're doing, throwing out so many ideas and taking suggestions and really listening to people and not trying to just enforce your own idea of what any of these potential items should look like. I can't think of another time someone came in with such gumption and enthusiasm for helping to improve the server right out of the gate like you are. I need to think about some of the images and digest what I'm seeing a little more before I can give actual substantive feedback, so for now I just wanna say how impressed I am in general I guess. Wow.

Thank you, Prox I really appreciate that I honestly love this game, and loving doing pixel art so its just so much fun for me to try different ideas and get different visuals for stuff. I also appreciate your opinion on the topic, I think it's very wise to just mill the graphics over and think about if it will fit or not, I am completely open to new ideas, no favorites here. Let's just see how far we can take this. I hope everyone in the community gets a chance to stop by here and give their opinion about any of the art, no matter if they hate it or love it, we as a community can decide and continue to progress, that is what I'm excited about really.

Player avatar

Fingle Send PM

DMM2_Participant

E N K O said:

Well, i like the log colors with the outer color resembling the tree as it is now. I like the bows that only have the grip. I like your staff additions. I dont like your dragon longsword design(sorry), but i like the chainmail icon. I like what you've done with the herbs, but i dont care for any of the crossbow changes.

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it. I love that you like some stuff, and would also love to hear a little more about why you don't like the other stuff, if you would rather not, that's totally cool.
But if you do which would be awesome, I am on the RSCR Discord(we don't have to voice chat unless you want to, we can use direct messages), also in-game or right here. Thank you again for your feedback, hope to hear from you soon.

Player avatar

Mod Prox Send PM

I love the Dragon Sword redesign myself. I'm also curious to see what you don't like about it, E N K O?

Feel free to contact me via forum message, Discord, or ingame with any concerns or for help.
RSCRevolution wiki!
Links to tons of guides for RSCR and our custom content!
Rules/Terms of Service