1 ip day into the server rotation for the wilderness

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

So, I've been thinking about this along with some other people that maybe the wilderness needs a big kick.
Our suggestion is adding a 1 ip day into the wilderness rotation for the server. If it would get in the way of a p2p day, elminate a p2p day for the server and replace with a 1 ip day for all of the wilderness. 1 ip f2p day. Anyone else agree?

Player avatar

Jammy Bank Send PM

sosuke said:

So, I've been thinking about this along with some other people that maybe the wilderness needs a big kick.
Our suggestion is adding a 1 ip day into the wilderness rotation for the server. If it would get in the way of a p2p day, elminate a p2p day for the server and replace with a 1 ip day for all of the wilderness. 1 ip f2p day. Anyone else agree?

I'm all for it, I think this could be good for the server.

Who would have thought eh?

Player avatar

x lmp x Send PM

Jammy Bank said:

sosuke said:

I'm all for it, I think this could be good for the server.

Who would have thought eh?

I'm glad you came to agree with this jammy.

I'm thinking in the long run this would bring people back into the wild and bring more competition for us all.
Don't get me wrong, I've got multi accounts too etc just like everyone else that currently PKs etc. But, imagine if just 1 day of the week we have 1ip generalized wilderness for everyone.

Player avatar

barba pk Send PM

subscriber

i think this is a good idea!

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

meh 50/50 on this. We can re-try.... but we already tried it, all it did is kill wild, cuz people didnt 1-trained(and defended with alts)/2-held hotspot/3- did whatever need alts in wild these days.

Maybe it's worst since Legacy accounts came into play (waaaay more accounts), but we could try and I doubt it will work better.

I for one, would not play on 1ip days. I can't stand playing 1 account, when I can multi many... it just gets boring (holding hotspot while pking, picking white berries, mining rune ore, checking fort, checking castle, training at range guild, getting d bones from greens, etc.). I usually do at least 2-3 of these tasks simultaneously, so I have no interest in 1ip days. It's a 18 years old game, no way I'll pass a day ONLY picking white berries, and give up PK'ing same time... It's just ignorant. Since 2002, RSC has been multi, why the fuck should we go back in time.I understand the multi Pking thing, but it kills every other purpose of wilderness.

The 1ip section may need a revamp to gather new players (maybe replicate 1ip VS not 1ip parts, but then again, unsure... it just splits player count, which is already as low as it can get...)

Last edited by Badboy666 (12 Jul 2018 06:07)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

+1 if you remove the other 1IP areas that take place of half of the wilderness already even though i probably wouldn't play that much on 1IP days since all i do is PK and it seems the other teams hasn't been logging in lately and theres just 1 huge team who wont pk against you unless they have +3 or +4 unique ips on, and mostly i pk alone against them and they still stick to 1IP so its preeetty hard to defend yourself on 1 char against 3 accounts, that's another reason why 1IP should be removed from fort completely, (there is a bunch of people who abuse the 1ip rule anyways by playing with android and PC at the same time ) and maybe re-do the whole fort so theres something to actually fight over for teams. Maybe add reaper and whatever bosses you have, double stackable/noted drops (idk if you already have this or not), greaters for farming runes and such

Last edited by Jauro2 (12 Jul 2018 10:26)

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

-1 It makes no real difference because the ones with most numbers just instantly win, and it's very hard to even fight on low lvls if there 3+ people and your alone without multi

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

Jauro2 said:

+1 if you remove the other 1IP areas that take place of half of the wilderness already even though i probably wouldn't play that much on 1IP days since all i do is PK and it seems the other teams hasn't been logging in lately and theres just 1 huge team who wont pk against you unless they have +3 or +4 unique ips on, and mostly i pk alone against them and they still stick to 1IP so its preeetty hard to defend yourself on 1 char against 3 accounts, that's another reason why 1IP should be removed from fort completely, (there is a bunch of people who abuse the 1ip rule anyways by playing with android and PC at the same time ) and maybe re-do the whole fort so theres something to actually fight over for teams. Maybe add reaper and whatever bosses you have, double stackable/noted drops (idk if you already have this or not), greaters for farming runes and such

Fort will always be 1 ip due to the resources, if someone is cheating report them, you have reported me several times and claim the staff do nothing etc, but the reality is they do check, you're just wrong.

"other teams hasn't been logging in lately", then you have to stop being one big team with no one to fight.

Player avatar

Jammy Bank Send PM

nyx6 said:

"other teams hasn't been logging in lately", then you have to stop being one big team with no one to fight.

Lol.

Just lol.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

nyx6 said:

Jauro2 said:

Fort will always be 1 ip due to the resources, if someone is cheating report them, you have reported me several times and claim the staff do nothing etc, but the reality is they do check, you're just wrong.

Lmao. You, are part of the team that consist of 3-4 teams together. Having 4-15 on at any given time, Will jump peoples 1v1's any time ya guys get the chance, wont even pk against people if its not 3-4 more unique guys on your side, and even then it will only happen on 1IP zone where some of ya will just abuse it. 1IP is just best friend thing to have and 1IP is what has killed pking in EVERY server it has been on. 1 Day of 1ip is way better than half of the wildy being 1IP constantly. Many pkers wont bother to pk due that, because only chance of pking is at fort, outnumbered, not able to defend themselves.

And mods cant prove it later if someone has been on 2 accounts at the same time if they're using 2 separate devices since they have different mac addresses, but i am 100% sure you have abused the 1ip, i've fought u 1vs2 in fort and u claim it was only you, You've logged your chars in 1 after another to run them out of fort, you've said ''so what'' when i've caught you doing it. 1IP has and can always be abused in some way thats why its best friend to have in first place, considering now its very hard to even prove it.

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

Every time I've fought you 1 v 1, you have got battered....

I've not been on in 10 days so I dunno what's happened lately but your kind of idiot who thinks if the 2 randomers who are currently fighting you at fort, would even play the game if they didn't have somewhere to get away from multi you're very wrong.

The mods do take action, your just too dumb to realise when someones not cheating.

Player avatar

Pink and Blue Bottles Send PM

He said, she said - I battered u on the 24th of February 2017 don't u even try and deny it kid

Nothing changes

Player avatar

b u b b a jr Send PM

+1
I would love for more even fights

[img]https://i.imgur.com/z2l3Zkl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Rtt1WmN.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YBv5Ffx.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gu20rIS.png[/img]

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

I tend to agree, I don't pk that much anymore and the only times I do I get 3v1 or 4v1 instantly. Sometimes it's even the same 2-3 guys who will use there ALTS just to kill my one. It's pathetic and you all know it.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Number one thing that kills pking the most? Shit-talk in global.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

x lmp x Send PM

Ckmoon said:

Number one thing that kills pking the most? Shit-talk in global.

True, I did my fair amount of it but now I've chilled lol

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Honestly, If people agree we should definitely get the staffs input on this to take it into consideration  at least temporary to see how it goes.. at least 1 day of the week.

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

Badboy666 said:

meh 50/50 on this. We can re-try.... but we already tried it, all it did is kill wild, cuz people didnt 1-trained(and defended with alts)/2-held hotspot/3- did whatever need alts in wild these days.

Maybe it's worst since Legacy accounts came into play (waaaay more accounts), but we could try and I doubt it will work better.

I for one, would not play on 1ip days. I can't stand playing 1 account, when I can multi many... it just gets boring (holding hotspot while pking, picking white berries, mining rune ore, checking fort, checking castle, training at range guild, getting d bones from greens, etc.). I usually do at least 2-3 of these tasks simultaneously, so I have no interest in 1ip days. It's a 18 years old game, no way I'll pass a day ONLY picking white berries, and give up PK'ing same time... It's just ignorant. Since 2002, RSC has been multi, why the fuck should we go back in time.I understand the multi Pking thing, but it kills every other purpose of wilderness.

The 1ip section may need a revamp to gather new players (maybe replicate 1ip VS not 1ip parts, but then again, unsure... it just splits player count, which is already as low as it can get...)

What if it generalizes mostly to castle region and below. Maybe just an extension of the already in limitation but extending all the way past castle etc. Maybe, have the block extend to just after the bandit camp etc.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Been done before and it killed wildy

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

nyx6 said:

Every time I've fought you 1 v 1, you have got battered....

I've not been on in 10 days so I dunno what's happened lately but your kind of idiot who thinks if the 2 randomers who are currently fighting you at fort, would even play the game if they didn't have somewhere to get away from multi you're very wrong.

The mods do take action, your just too dumb to realise when someones not cheating.

You've probably killed me like what, 1 time whilst we have been 1v1'ing? Only times i die to you is when i HAVE to fight you and ur friends alone so you actually come out and pk and i have no problem doing it, idk why everything gotta be so fucking hard for u pixel huggers.

OR when we are 1v1ing and i run out of my 3 flats against your 20. Good job.  Let's do best out of 5, or 10, if u win i'll delete all my accounts. If i win you man up and shut the fuck up ty.

And i do realise when someone is cheating, or not. You even fucking told me like '' so what'' when i caught you doing it, i was fighting YOU at fort, you came up to fort with second account 30 secs after, after that i was fighting you and X account there, and you said it was all you.

1IP in general is just best friend because there is always a way to bypass it, and then it only benefits the selected few  who are doing it.

Remove 1ip zones and have wildy 1ip for 1 day per week then or some shit, guess that would be better.