what happened to players ?

Player avatar

Edge Hs Spy Send PM

u can easily fight viper 1vs1 he always fights me 1vs1 fairly. give credit where credit is due.

the big teams situation sucks. no pking until theres tons of online lol (both sides). Saying who always has the numbers when it comes to these fights is biased. But the big fights bring lag and its really stupid/boring to just clash. ESP P2P the team with less numbers doesnt have a chance.

However Nyx I dont think you ever fight anyone 1vs1. You log more flats and then wonder why people dont wanna fight you. Do that against people who you know will log more chars, other than that dont talk about 1vs1. Coz 2vs1 with a guy who only has 1 char is soooo pointlesss. you just run with the original char and bring more chars to the fighht. Honestly thats so gay and thats what people are saying they dont like. They dont like YOU nyx, you are the only one who does that. You literally come with A BOW. A bow is same as weakining in any type of flat fights. IN wars a bow is like saying "hey we have more numbers so Im the guy who weakens coz im not getting my sword bloody". Ok, maybe donald is the same way but atleast he wont use a bow with a second char and call it 1vs1.

Nyx you do not 1vs1 anyone. You always use atleast 2 chars. You are not in the position to say you 1vs1 anyone. You never do. Literally someone post a screenshot if Nyx fights you 1vs1. I dont believe it until then.

Last edited by Edge Hs Spy (24 Jul 2018 21:00)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Edge Hs Spy said:

u can easily fight viper 1vs1 he always fights me 1vs1 fairly. give credit where credit is due.

the big teams situation sucks. no pking until theres tons of online lol (both sides). Saying who always has the numbers when it comes to these fights is biased. But the big fights bring lag and its really stupid/boring to just clash. ESP P2P the team with less numbers doesnt have a chance.

However Nyx I dont think you ever fight anyone 1vs1. You log more flats and then wonder why people dont wanna fight you. Do that against people who you know will log more chars, other than that dont talk about 1vs1. Coz 2vs1 with a guy who only has 1 char is soooo pointlesss. you just run with the original char and bring more chars to the fighht. Honestly thats so gay and thats what people are saying they dont like. They dont like YOU nyx, you are the only one who does that. You literally come with A BOW. A bow is same as weakining in any type of flat fights. IN wars a bow is like saying "hey we have more numbers so Im the guy who weakens coz im not getting my sword bloody". Ok, maybe donald is the same way but atleast he wont use a bow with a second char and call it 1vs1.

Nyx you do not 1vs1 anyone. You always use atleast 2 chars. You are not in the position to say you 1vs1 anyone. You never do. Literally someone post a screenshot if Nyx fights you 1vs1. I dont believe it until then.

Before he has logged on sight when I have tried to 1vs1 him, or come out with a friend, or use 10 accounts against my 3, but lately I've had some good 1v1s with Nyx. With 1 account and charwars lasting like 20mins, without anyone interrupting so gotta appreciate him for that. Not many people do that, i usually have to legit fight 1vs3 to have a war or something and then i get blamed for using a second account for defending myself. Pussies.

Last edited by Jauroo (24 Jul 2018 21:56)

Player avatar

Edge Hs Spy Send PM

he is afraid of u coz you have quite a few chars too and are a much better pker so what can he really do lol

Yea PKing too gay atm. make drama and seperate the huge teams. kind of discords fault.

Last edited by Edge Hs Spy (25 Jul 2018 01:33)

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

I would never 1 v 1 with 1 character you're right, why on earth would I? What possible enjoyment is there in standing casting each other with no one running or moving until someones no food then 1 catch or even missing that catch and getting to cast them dead.

I'm sure for someone on their first week they think that's enjoyable but if you've been here longer team fights and multi is the only fun way to play.

Exactly the same reason I don't and never will DM it's boring, there's nothing to it just stand and click fire blast zzzz

If that's what you enjoy good on you, stand in edge and ask for DMs...but it's not the game I play or enjoy.

Last edited by nyx6 (25 Jul 2018 07:37)

Player avatar

Edge Hs Spy Send PM

Not saying you have to enjoy it. DMing is pointless, indeed. Running is always allowed in the wild. But pointless to stay if you know you cant win since you dont have enough chars.