Player statues

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

3o5 said:

Why bother maxing with no reward? When my Ironman is 1782, I hope this is fixed.

I agree player rewards should be alot more. More access to better areas and stuff even a new rare only for maxed players like a kool looking hat or new staff. This way more ppl will want to play more to max and get rare items that are earned. Player appreciation should be high priority on any game. Xp events do not cut it for loyal and hard working players.

There should be an Ironman guild, a 1600 skill total guild, and a Max skill guild. It doesn't make sense that guildes have less resources than areas outside of them. Who even uses the mage guild, cooking guild, etc?

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

The reason I stopped adding characters to the custom hall in Varrock is because the sheer amount of XP events and multipliers has caused the number of players to reach maximum levels to skyrocket. Which is unfortunate because you, Jedi, maxed multiple chars before nearly anyone had maxed one.

Currently there is no space in that building to give statues to all the maxed players who want them, so after runecrafing and/or slayer release starts the race to max all over, that will probably be the time that player statues can be revisited.

As it stands how I have half a mind to revert that quadrant in Varrock to the original landscape and remove the existing statues.

Bummer I should have let you build me when you asked, damnnit!

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

LOL the skilling level is super high exp rates and entire server flooded with resources and you want guilds to make faster resources and skilling levels, that only actually results in lowering the resource price and gives you nothing.