Welcoming RSCLegacy Transfers!

Player avatar

Yauker Send PM

Banned

your economy seems fucked up as it is with dudes donating 100m for a drop party for before the leg guys show up.. why not let the forces come in ablazing  instead of making us look like bitches  when we don't deserve it...

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

yauker please put some thought into your posts

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi Yaulker, we appreciate your concerns. Unfortunately there was no fair way to transfer items from the other server, after looking at both economies I can guarantee you that ours is not "fucked up", it's doing fine even after four years. A particularly wealthy player donated for a drop party that will happen in the wilderness soon, the figure was actually much smaller than what you said and includes a mixture of items. I encourage you to make a character to run for the drops like everyone else, and you can always trade them to your transfer character later. As you can see in our post history we have events regularly, so if you can't make this one you are sure to have opportunities in the near future.

Billy

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Farcat Send PM

Yauker, economies are very delicate and injecting currency and currency equivalents can seriously inflate the value of gp. It would force mods and admins to take corrective action far in excess of lottery taxes. What makes more sense is to use your transfer character's skills to generate gp. If you used real money for legacy and feel jilted that you can't recoup your losses, join the club buddy. But don't look a gift horse in the mouth, you will appear very ungrateful for the fact that they are allowing character's to xfer over.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Farcat said:

Yauker, economies are very delicate and injecting currency and currency equivalents can seriously inflate the value of gp. It would force mods and admins to take corrective action far in excess of lottery taxes. What makes more sense is to use your transfer character's skills to generate gp. If you used real money for legacy and feel jilted that you can't recoup your losses, join the club buddy. But don't look a gift horse in the mouth, you will appear very ungrateful for the fact that they are allowing character's to xfer over.

Very well said

@Yauker, the guy donating for the event just happens to be the wealthiest on the server and one of the most successful stakers this server ever saw, it's taken him 3 and a half years to accumulate his wealth and there's a huge gap between him and the next richest... This server has the cleanest economy out of any I've played because it's the most bot free server to date and the drop rates from NPCs are reasonable, not too high not too low, every other server in the last 4 years has had MAJOR botting problems, insanely inflated drops, you could buy GP and items from said servers (hat's/cosmetics from Leg, ''under the table'' deals from the other server) so suggesting items should be transferred is absolutely absurd, if you spent hundreds or thousands of hours making your Legacy accounts, jumping straight into the game with almost all your stats retained and being able to jump straight into end game content to farm some GP for a few hours shouldn't really make a big difference should it, quit acting so entitled

Turtles

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

o0ps13 said:

Farcat said:

Very well said

@Yauker, the guy donating for the event just happens to be the wealthiest on the server and one of the most successful stakers this server ever saw, it's taken him 3 and a half years to accumulate his wealth and there's a huge gap between him and the next richest... This server has the cleanest economy out of any I've played because it's the most bot free server to date and the drop rates from NPCs are reasonable, not too high not too low, every other server in the last 4 years has had MAJOR botting problems, insanely inflated drops, you could buy GP and items from said servers (hat's/cosmetics from Leg, ''under the table'' deals from the other server) so suggesting items should be transferred is absolutely absurd, if you spent hundreds or thousands of hours making your Legacy accounts, jumping straight into the game with almost all your stats retained and being able to jump straight into end game content to farm some GP for a few hours shouldn't really make a big difference should it, quit acting so entitled

Way to take what others have already said and manage to say it less effectively and come off a jerk. 
Billy and Farcat put it pretty nicely and managed to not be offensive.  Do you really need to put in your two cents or could you leave well enough alone?  Look at your sig, man, you're not helping anything.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Beefie Send PM

Character from Legacy named Beefie. Under this forum account please.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Eww Bald said:

o0ps13 said:

Farcat said:

Very well said

Way to take what others have already said and manage to say it less effectively and come off a jerk. 
Billy and Farcat put it pretty nicely and managed to not be offensive.  Do you really need to put in your two cents or could you leave well enough alone?  Look at your sig, man, you're not helping anything.

I am a jerk. Deal with it, go make a thread about me

Turtles

Player avatar

Sirlickolock Send PM

I sent a pm but dont know if you recieved it but I want Sirlickolock from legacy and you can delete the currect one on revolution. I have the passwords for both accounts and email addresses that are linked to the accounts

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

o0ps13 said:

Eww Bald said:

o0ps13 said:

Very well said

I am a jerk. Deal with it, go make a thread about me

Hell no, you're not nearly interesting enough.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Reminder to please keep the discussion civil, this is primarily a thread for logistical reasons. We are all rscrevolution philosophers but let's treat each other with respect when we disagree.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Yauker Send PM

Banned

which weekend are you aiming for the interface for legacy transfer

Player avatar

Yauker Send PM

Banned

I don't care about your constant bitching about my  facts stated .  looking for an eta for legacy transfers, was told by the weekend. can I have a new eta or can I transfer an account or 2 so I can play? why am I the only one not transferred that cares?

Player avatar

nyx3 Send PM

it takes what it takes

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

Any news Billy?

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

dog Send PM

Harry

Player avatar

Cmgthaboss Send PM

Damn lmao nobody got transfered yet

Player avatar

m a x Send PM

Cmgthaboss said:

its coming man

Player avatar

Cmgthaboss Send PM

m a x said:

Cmgthaboss said:

its coming man

Nah I know man I'm patient lol

Player avatar

Hellbilly Send PM

I would like to transfer my legacy account to this forum account. The name is Elrod.