Maddog took my hat

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

K1ng strizike said:

Maddog jamie said:

This is what kleio told me :

"We do not reverse stakes anymore, a system that puts stake wins to iventory > bank > ah caimbales should have been in place, but was reverted in code or smth. Keep it if you want, thats way not cool, but its ur call.

i returned scythe for one guy, then we had a chat on admin chat about it
and we decided to never do it again"

I've already told you why i'm keeping this.. You used to talk shit about for years. If it was an random i'd have given it back.
But this is what i call karma.
And why you're quitting isnt becouse of me. I saw you staked your bank (2 greens and mills) and lost, you're cleaned.
That's why you're quitting. farewell

I'm still up 100 mill I'm not quitting until I see the outcome of this situation. I'd love to stick around but I cannot let this be swept under the table just because someone that is Rich in game has power. You should just do the right thing man. I haven't done anything to you but yet you hate me? I don't even Kno you nor remember what the hell you are talking about.

And maddog I've only been around on this server for ONE year no way I could talk shit about you for years

Player avatar

Wuterfly Send PM

give the dude his hat back...thats fucked up considering maddog has 83759 hats

Player avatar

Tigwelder Send PM

I box new tree on a daily basis a fair and professional player, I don't believe  that it's right to not give him his blue phat that he won fair and square just because of a technical  issue that wasn't his fault I've lagged out of the game several  times and it's not because  of my Internet it's because of a server issue how about giving him his hat and also fixing the stake to where it don't go on the ground it goes to the winners invatory automatically  that way of there is another lag out even if that person wins he can still have his stuff he won....: tiggy aka wolf3

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Do you guys want us to change the system so that staked items go directly to inventory if there is room?

If we did that then we can grandfather-in saving your hat. Otherwise we won't.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Billy said:

Do you guys want us to change the system so that staked items go directly to inventory if there is room?

I am for it going to the inventory so this drama doesn't happen again for nothing

Player avatar

Heretoir Send PM

Youve always seemed like a player that cares about the community so justice should be served. If the scythe thing happened, it is ridiculous that an admin would have double standards on when to give it back and when not to get involved, especially if he chooses not to act based on which two players are having the "arguement". Quite a let down seeing i had good faith in the people who run this. Hope he can see the principle of the arguement is more important than a little beef between people.

Hope you get it back! Good luck.

Player avatar

Joeyblue Send PM

DMM2_Participant

O agree why happens in the past should stay in the past but after a stake items should be put straight to invy or bank should been fix a long tome ago I'd say give hat back i would not want it happing to me

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Thank you everyone for the outstanding support I do love this community although I do talk shit on occasion it's nothing harsh it's just a game and I like being funny and having a little fun spicing things up. You all are awesome. And kleio non of this was meant to bash you in anyway I hope you can see that I just want the right thing to be done. Loopholes aside

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

Honestly, i see this as player error, coupled with personal issues with another player (both ways).

this is childish entirely.

Strike, i've seen you lost 130mil in a day and you didn't seem phased.

you lose NOTHING and now it's a pretty big issue.
now yes, you lost the hat you "won" (why didn't you relog on the winner? it wasn't logged in anymore so it wouldn't make you wait to log in). instead you chose the risky path of a click battle. which sadly you did lose.
under the current way staking works, i don't think your hat should be returned by staff, but by maddogs personal integrity.

that said, as billy mentioned if you want a change in how staking works, im sure we can oblige. But lets as a group remember this is one of the nostalgic pieces of the game. staking your opponent then stepping on their bones to grab your prize from amongst the carnage.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

and ya know, maybe it's time we look at how staking works again. it's been awhile, and it seems stakers are becoming more and more active.

so im interested to see what stakers say here

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Mod Rah said:

Honestly, i see this as player error, coupled with personal issues with another player (both ways).

this is childish entirely.

Strike, i've seen you lost 130mil in a day and you didn't seem phased.

you lose NOTHING and now it's a pretty big issue.
now yes, you lost the hat you "won" (why didn't you relog on the winner? it wasn't logged in anymore so it wouldn't make you wait to log in). instead you chose the risky path of a click battle. which sadly you did lose.
under the current way staking works, i don't think your hat should be returned by staff, but by maddogs personal integrity.

that said, as billy mentioned if you want a change in how staking works, im sure we can oblige. But lets as a group remember this is one of the nostalgic pieces of the game. staking your opponent then stepping on their bones to grab your prize from amongst the carnage.

I've already explained that after I won the stake new tree was still logged in sometimes when you dc. Or most of the time you stay logged in for an unknown period b. So when I couldn't logged back in on tree I chose to log in on my main and step over to the spot where new tree was still logged in breifly. Madogs personal integrity has failed to shine through in this situation. He had no intention on giving the hat back unless staff stepped in the moment he picked it up. #returnthehat2018 and rah the 130m was lost fair not due to another player picking up my shit off the ground and refusing to give it back. I've talked to a bunch of stakers and they are down for the inventory staking deal so let's see what happens.

Player avatar

Drama Send PM

c ya dood, drop party what you have left before you quit!

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

In that case everyone who had 500 plus kills before the skulled kill came in should be grandfatherd in aswell.....be fair with all aspect of the game to the community billy.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

Billy said:

In that case everyone who had 500 plus kills before the skulled kill came in should be grandfatherd in aswell.....be fair with all aspect of the game to the community billy.

Rofl you're talking about being fair but also saying fuck me and my hat. You're so cool

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Billy said:

How long with this take to implemented

Player avatar

K1ng strizike Send PM

Keep the hat maddog I don't want to be apart of this anymore. Laters. -K1ng strike aka New tree

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

Respect for beatdown. I would have done it personally if i had the funds atm

As a staker, yes make the stake go to inventory or even directly to the bank

Last edited by Exotic Dance (2 Apr 2018 19:45)

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

Billy said:

Jedi makes a valid point here, but if tracking was not implemented its impossible to tell who had the skulled kills.

Player avatar

Rome Send PM

subscriber

Ya'll sound like greedy kids on a 2001 pixel game - wake up it's 2018!

"He took my toy!"
"Well he left his toy over there Mom!"

Ya'll need to go some mediation classes led by Pepsi.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Mod Cash said:

People are getting way too used to Mods babying them and feeling like they can do anything and a Mod will just come get their items back.

That's because you do, like last time when it was recovered for someone else.

King strike should be given his hat back, and then a new system or guideline put in place so it can't happen again, or everyone is clear on the rule, rather than it being done for 1 person but not another.

Maddog it's a shit head thing to do, just give it him back.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]