Batch high lvl alchemy/superheat ore

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Mod Uncle said:

S O B BSpace said:

Mod Uncle said:

Making a long bow does not bring gp into the game:)

Lol, if you actually believe that, then we're done discussing this, because that was beyond dumb.

Lol so you think high alching doesnt bring gp into the game, but fletching a long bow does.. hmm interesting. Gg no re.

I'll leave you with this:

Take two Steel Plate Mail Body's.

Sell one to Horvik.

You now have 1,200gp

High alch the other plate.

You now have made the same 1,200gp.

So, did Horvik bring 1,200gp into the game?  Or was it just a conversion of the intrinsic value of the item into gp?

Hmmm... gg no re wink

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

So sell your magic long bows to the store.. i think you can Sell X.. gg no re. Now we dont have to batch alchemy phew

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Mod Uncle said:

So sell your magic long bows to the store.. i think you can Sell X.. gg no re. Now we dont have to batch alchemy phew

/facepalm Still completely misses the point.  I see they just let anyone be a mod now.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

The point is, youd rather have everything automated so you dont have to actually try. God forbid you have to insert a little effort into making some gp. Maybe this isnt the game for you. Lolol

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

+1

Check my QOL thread in my link, was suggested years ago sad

for batched alchemy just keep it at the same pace as if you were clicking it manually

Last edited by runeknight95 (27 Jul 2017 01:01)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Cocor Send PM

sobbspace you keep thinking youre winning every post but as i sit here skilling while i read this, you are losing.
they are right i could be fletching bows right now during batch, then imagine if my alt was batch high alching right now id be making a killing.
just sell them in ah if you are too lazy to click because there is someone who wants the xp and gp

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

runeknight95 said:

+1

Check my QOL thread in my link, was suggested years ago sad

for batched alchemy just keep it at the same pace as if you were clicking it manually

Ahh yes I think I remember that a while back.  Shame nothing came of it, I thought it seemed worthy of revisiting again.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Cocor said:

sobbspace you keep thinking youre winning every post but as i sit here skilling while i read this, you are losing.
they are right i could be fletching bows right now during batch, then imagine if my alt was batch high alching right now id be making a killing.
just sell them in ah if you are too lazy to click because there is someone who wants the xp and gp

I'm glad you're skilling, hope you're having fun.  I feel like you think there is some sort of competition here with winning and losing?  I actually probably wouldn't use batched alchemy any time soon.  I've been on this server since two days after launch, I have at least 5 copies of every single rare, and more materials and gp than I could ever hope to use spread accross 25+ characters.  You see, the difference between you and I, is you worry about how the suggestion benefits yourself, whereas I am trying to make suggestions to make the server more enjoyable for all.  But you keep on skilling! wink

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Mod Uncle said:

The point is, youd rather have everything automated so you dont have to actually try. God forbid you have to insert a little effort into making some gp. Maybe this isnt the game for you. Lolol

You sound like a great mod, telling players this game isn't for them when they make a suggestion.  Keep up the good work!

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

What a fucking dumb post to make...

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

S O B BSpace said:

Mod Uncle said:

You sound like a great mod, telling players this game isn't for them when they make a suggestion.  Keep up the good work!

Yeah i volunteer lots of time to make this server better. Adding batched alch would not make anything better, lots of other things to do in game. Mod or not, if someone starts getting rude because someone thinks there idea isnt good for the game. Ill let you know. If you want to make bullet points of my opinions, then ill return the favor. If youre so bothered by having to click a magic spell and click an item, my last post remains true.

Player avatar

Cocor Send PM

S O B BSpace said:

Cocor said:

I'm glad you're skilling, hope you're having fun.  I feel like you think there is some sort of competition here with winning and losing?  I actually probably wouldn't use batched alchemy any time soon.  I've been on this server since two days after launch, I have at least 5 copies of every single rare, and more materials and gp than I could ever hope to use spread accross 25+ characters.  You see, the difference between you and I, is you worry about how the suggestion benefits yourself, whereas I am trying to make suggestions to make the server more enjoyable for all.  But you keep on skilling! wink

ya hard to believe it but i am one of those players.
and your suggestion is for yourself, the rich get richer right?

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Mod Uncle said:

S O B BSpace said:

Mod Uncle said:

Yeah i volunteer lots of time to make this server better. Adding batched alch would not make anything better, lots of other things to do in game. Mod or not, if someone starts getting rude because someone thinks there idea isnt good for the game. Ill let you know. If you want to make bullet points of my opinions, then ill return the favor. If youre so bothered by having to click a magic spell and click an item, my last post remains true.

Incorrect again.  A good mod doesn't flame someone trying to suggest improvements to the game, try to bully, and ESPECIALLY doesn't suggest to players they quit the game.  You are not a good mod.  You have a right to your opinion, but your reasoning of "if clicking the spell every time is too hard for you, leave", makes no sense.  n0m has batched nearly every skill, and it has drastically improved the gameplay.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Cocor said:

S O B BSpace said:

Cocor said:

ya hard to believe it but i am one of those players.
and your suggestion is for yourself, the rich get richer right?

Nope, exact opposite of what I said.  The change would benefit everyone equally.  You're one of what players?  Worried about how suggestions benefit yourself?  Yes, that's what I said... it's not hard to believe at all.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

S O B BSpace said:

The way you're presenting it, rune legs has a value of 0, and the high alchemy spell is just magically creating 38,400 gp.  That's not how it works!

Pretty sure that's exactly how it works lmao.

I also don't think you understand what he means by bringing gp into the game, when u alch shit, you are literally creating money out of thin air, 1k of mith platelegs is essentially worthless in terms of gp, I mean you could sell it at the general store but as you'll notice the value of it after each sale continually declines, rscrevolution implemented that as a mechanic to stop rapid inflation of gp value, the same reason we have a toll at al karhad and a tax on lottery and entry fees. I'm not going to bother explaining macro economics to you but to simplify it, too much gold = bad. alchemy = more gold, batched automatic alchemy = bad.

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

panther king said:

I also don't think you understand what he means by bringing gp into the game, when u alch shit, you are literally creating money out of thin air, 1k of mith platelegs is essentially worthless in terms of gp, I mean you could sell it at the general store but as you'll notice the value of it after each sale continually declines

You DO realize you just contradicted yourself and disproved your claim, right?  Lol.

I'm not going to bother explaining macro economics to you but to simplify it, too much gold = bad. alchemy = more gold, batched automatic alchemy = bad.

Yes, please don't, because you obviously have no idea how it works (FYI, macroeconomics is one word).  Instead, go look up "intrinsic value".  After that, realize that steady inflation is unavoidable, and not necessarily a bad thing.  The only thing if affects are fixed shop prices, and that's negligible anyway, as nobody's wallet is hurting from purchasing arrows, runes, etc. from shops.  The AH economy balances with inflation.  After that, realize that alchemy is still limited by several factors.  The amount of nature runes in the game, the amount of items to be alched, etc.  The main thing you don't seem to be grasping is that people will STILL alch regardless of whether it's batched or not, just like people would still smith, craft, cook, etc, regardless of batching.  If you're against this  suggestion, you have to be against batching as a whole.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

S O B BSpace said:

panther king said:

I also don't think you understand what he means by bringing gp into the game, when u alch shit, you are literally creating money out of thin air, 1k of mith platelegs is essentially worthless in terms of gp, I mean you could sell it at the general store but as you'll notice the value of it after each sale continually declines

You DO realize you just contradicted yourself and disproved your claim, right?  Lol.

I'm not going to bother explaining macro economics to you but to simplify it, too much gold = bad. alchemy = more gold, batched automatic alchemy = bad.

Yes, please don't, because you obviously have no idea how it works (FYI, macroeconomics is one word).  Instead, go look up "intrinsic value".  After that, realize that steady inflation is unavoidable, and not necessarily a bad thing.  The only thing if affects are fixed shop prices, and that's negligible anyway, as nobody's wallet is hurting from purchasing arrows, runes, etc. from shops.  The AH economy balances with inflation.  After that, realize that alchemy is still limited by several factors.  The amount of nature runes in the game, the amount of items to be alched, etc.  The main thing you don't seem to be grasping is that people will STILL alch regardless of whether it's batched or not, just like people would still smith, craft, cook, etc, regardless of batching.  If you're against this  suggestion, you have to be against batching as a whole.

BS I'm alot more inclined to do it more often if it's batched than if it isn't, also no one's selling shit to the general store for that reason that it goes down, you still don't seem to get how it brings gp into the economy, it creates fucking money, Intrinsic value is not money, sardines have intrinsic value, but nobodies going to use it. If you don't understand how this very obviously encourages mass influxes of gp into the game your a moron.

The batched ores idea makes sense though I will say.

Last edited by panther king (31 Jul 2017 02:58)

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

panther king said:

BS I'm alot more inclined to do it more often if it's batched than if it isn't.

Yes, you will!  that's the point.  However, you're still limited by the amount of nature runes in the game and the amount of items you have to alch.  But, it makes it less of a pain in the ass and more fun!  Sound familiar?  Kinda like every other skill that's batched, huh?  You see, you can't be against batching this, but pro batching of smithing/fletching.  You're contradicting yourself.

also no one's selling shit to the general store for that reason that it goes down, you still don't seem to get how it brings gp into the economy, it creates fucking money, Intrinsic value is not money, sardines have intrinsic value, but nobodies going to use it.

So close!  You're almost understanding!  Yes, sardines absolutely DO have intrinsic value, and that value can be converted into money!  However, they have LESS intrinsic value than a nature rune, so it's not worth the conversion or the time spent.  That's the reason we don't high alch everything under the sun, we draw the line at the intrinsic value of a nature rune + value of time spent alching.

If you don't understand how this very obviously encourages mass influxes of gp into the game your a moron.

*you're.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Panther king gets it, careful though you might get called a bully and a bad "player". People like to throw labels when they are wrong and realize they have lost.

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

Mod Uncle said:

Panther king gets it, careful though you might get called a bully and a bad "player". People like to throw labels when they are wrong and realize they have lost.

Sure, if you ignore facts.  It's okay though, I get it.  You can't grasp the concept, so you resort to petty personal attacks.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul