Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Get rid of tick system said it a million times

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Why limited reaction time? Wouldn't you want it at the highest possible speed aloud?

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (16 Dec 2016 20:17)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

monk Send PM

Trupk3r said:

tadas said:

Marks bot (codex) hasnt been updated for a while since hes making more money of his pokemon bot.

His bot for pokemon aint doing shti anymroe since they banned most of the players using it... He might come back to RSC scene, but indeed, he made a bank with that pokemon bot & mark is the best coder we got in this scene, sadly hes just a bot maker.

You are wrong m8 ik few better.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Get rid of tick system said it a million times

It's the game loop? all games work like this a big loops goes round and updates everything, then sends the positions the players should be able to see to their client.

How all authorised servers work.

Last edited by Nyx (17 Dec 2016 14:20)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

monk said:

Trupk3r said:

tadas said:

Marks bot (codex) hasnt been updated for a while since hes making more money of his pokemon bot.

His bot for pokemon aint doing shti anymroe since they banned most of the players using it... He might come back to RSC scene, but indeed, he made a bank with that pokemon bot & mark is the best coder we got in this scene, sadly hes just a bot maker.

You are wrong m8 ik few better.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

someone knows how to catch in a game you had 15 years to practice? he must be talented as fuck.

i'v heard server is somewhere in europe now, only if it was like this 5 years ago when all fins/sweds were playing, forums would be flooded by topics like this.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

candyman Send PM

betasubscriber

Nobody is AC ing, pretty sure all of our servers pkers are fighting legitimately! Happy scaping!