The current RSC scene, and RSC scene in general.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

As much as I'd like more pkers, I can't see turnip transfers happening since economy is so fucked out there, while our economy is what makes us stand apart from other servers. I couldn't see a way to introduce so many supplies at once without fucking our stable eco hmm

On RSC scene topic, it's been a while we speaking bout this behind the scene. Dwindling numbers in the RSC community is what's killing RSC scene, as well as servers splitting the few players left. There is no way 1 server will please each and every player in every aspect of the game, so I guess just enjoy whatever you like. We won't even live 2001-2002 glorious days of thousands players on multiple servers.

Also, for those saying original RSC had no team, you're waaaaay wrong loll. People always teamed, but on main servers, people used to solo on lower population servers.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

Nyx said:

GLeU said:

i dont know what RSC you played, but there was always lots of teaming LOL.

There really wasn't I assume you were a low lvl there.

We teamed all the time. You must not have been a flat or "known" at all....

I was prob most active high level pker in 2001, there was no flats when i played, around 87 hp was average high level pker.

Most fighting was around and over training spots.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

scornedmagi said:

Nyx said:

There really wasn't I assume you were a low lvl there.

We teamed all the time. You must not have been a flat or "known" at all....

I was prob most active high level pker in 2001, there was no flats when i played, around 87 hp was average high level pker.

Most fighting was around and over training spots.

Yep nyx is right.. I was 80hp around then and I used to pk solo or with one or two others and it was usually only solo pkers or two. There was never large teams until botting etc.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I think the problem is low exp, and massive amounts of money have meant people don't need to train or raise money.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

The only thing that matters is for fans of RSC to consolidate onto one server and for the server to do outreach to people who once played RSC. Everything else falls into place if we double or triple the headcount, basically the day global chat has to be disabled due to all the players is the day the community has "made it".

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

The only thing that matters is for fans of RSC to consolidate onto one server and for the server to do outreach to people who once played RSC. Everything else falls into place if we double or triple the headcount, basically the day global chat has to be disabled due to all the players is the day the community has "made it".

Yep more strict limitations on global means progress.

What of XP rates for combat and getting people out there? Would affect farming too then?

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

i'm not sure what direction it all needs to go but the scene in general is much different to back in the day in that people are generally a lot nicer to eachother which is great!

RSCR have got it right in developing further items and add ons to the game but obviously they're limited in what can actually be done.

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex