How to promote 33s pking?

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

If you have any ideas how to promote 33s border pking please post them here smile Events, promotions, things that could make this level of pking more active. Thanks!

Player avatar

charlesb Send PM

Mod Kleio said:

If you have any ideas how to promote 33s border pking please post them here smile Events, promotions, things that could make this level of pking more active. Thanks!

what about promote flat pking?

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Fuck 33s

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

33s is boring, unskilled and no fun.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

If there wasn't such a long timer, I'd pk on 33's. Same with most other levels, to be honest. I have 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s but I just don't use them enough as I should because of the timer, sometime's I'll be on my flats, see some 70s, log in to go and join in, by the time I've logged/logged in/walked to 10 wild thats 3 and a half minutes and the fights long over.

I love 1ip, I love the concept of the timer and this is coming from someone who would always use a second account whenever possible to save myself/PJ/whatever but the timer being 2 minutes definitely effects the flow of PKIng. It would work way better at 30-45 seconds.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

Spawn in edge bank if 33 combat.
More double exps to train accounts. Exp is still pretty shit unless you have hotspot.
If there was an exception to wilderness rule for 33's than yes maybe ill have one logged in 1 wild.

Not going to log from my high level to wait 2 mins to log in a 33 just so people stand out of wild for 10 mins before walking up to range run down. Rather stay on high level.

Timer needs to be reworked for combat level radius.

If the account is within 20 levels than you have a 2min timer if the account level difference is 20 or more than it is 30 sec timer.

Last edited by B U B B A (6 Dec 2016 14:49)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

If there wasn't such a long timer, I'd pk on 33's. Same with most other levels, to be honest. I have 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s but I just don't use them enough as I should because of the timer, sometime's I'll be on my flats, see some 70s, log in to go and join in, by the time I've logged/logged in/walked to 10 wild thats 3 and a half minutes and the fights long over.

I love 1ip, I love the concept of the timer and this is coming from someone who would always use a second account whenever possible to save myself/PJ/whatever but the timer being 2 minutes definitely effects the flow of PKIng. It would work way better at 30-45 seconds.

You could easily bring a flat parked to PJ even 30 seconds later, some people have many flats.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

B U B B A said:

More double exps to train accounts. Exp is still pretty shit unless you have hotspot.
If there was an exception to wilderness rule for 33's than yes maybe ill have one logged in 1 wild.

Not going to log from my high level to wait 2 mins to log in a 33 just so people stand out of wild for 10 mins before walking up to range run down. Rather stay on high level.

If the account is within 20 levels than you have a 2min timer if the account level difference is 20 or more than it is 30 sec timer.

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

The 33 drop partys are always fun

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Try 33 pking though, it's boring

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

This is such a solid idea. The best one I've seen yet in regards to editing the timer. This could really benefit the flow of PKing on all levels if implemented

Nyx, 33's is probably boring for you because u suck mate. And in regards to flat's comment/PJ'ing, when would I ever have to PJ you? You don't kill me in the wild unless I'm AFKing a trainer

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

The higher XP rates are an option, but will be criticism since they've been a lot lower in the past. More XP = more flats or high lvl = more PK, without killing the economy in some way?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Shred said:

B U B B A said:

The higher XP rates are an option, but will be criticism since they've been a lot lower in the past. More XP = more flats or high lvl = more PK, without killing the economy in some way?

anything past lvl 40 combat slows down but everything below could get x16 exp on combat? big_smile

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Shred said:

B U B B A said:

anything past lvl 40 combat slows down but everything below could get x16 exp on combat? big_smile

~K!zL

That'll do it right there!

However, I wouldn't be opposed to higher XP rates for combat. I say this as a near flats guy. Though that would lead to more alts farming stuff so maybe affecting the economy.

And while we're at it, how about ranged speeds?

Last edited by Shred (6 Dec 2016 18:50)

Player avatar

noobsrus Send PM

subscriber

I'm still not flats or 99 on a single stat on any account and I say do not raise do rates. It's good where it is.

I personally like low lvl pking better however, which is why I haven't hit 99 on any account. Flats never really interested me. Hell I'd like to do lvl 5 mages and lvl 18s if anyone else would. Those are fun to me.

Lvl 33 pking takes the same amount of skill if not more than flats. The account types you can make are so versatile. Same with lvl 18s except I think 18s are a bit more fair.

Lvl 33 if ur fighting a prayer mage u have no chance.

Flats is all the same shit again and again. Boooringgg

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

frans a genius

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

n0m and I decided to reduce the logout timer to 60 seconds. Hope this is short enough to switch to where action is, any shorter and people would be logging in 2nd chars during bigger fights.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

n0m and I decided to reduce the logout timer to 60 seconds. Hope this is short enough to switch to where action is, any shorter and people would be logging in 2nd chars during bigger fights.

decent (Y)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

reduce it already

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

What you need are 2ip zones

Draw a rektangle from wild 1-3, about 75 squares width, where you can go border pk, even while roaming wildy on your flat, or you can go to bury dbones there while pking or is in wildy on another account.

A good spot would be across the bridge, east edgeville, middle wildy below thugs, i think
(2nd char in wildy cannot leave this square, and your 1st char cannot enter it, while having 2 characters in wildy simultaneously)

Would be cool if there were a couple of squares at magebank too where you could bury bones while having another account in wildy holding/helping with hotspot, etc

Would also help if you could train 1 char in edge dungeon, while pking on another in the other wilderness, without allowing them to interact ofc, etc, etc.

This idea could be extended to include whatever you want, im sure you get the point

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]