1IP/NOPARKING wild clone

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

beatdown what is it u dont understand, K!zl is entitled to 1v1s in the wilderness!!!!! that lip ring gives him authority round here

eveerrryone will bitch and moan more than they already are once they realise theyre just going to get shit on even harder when it goes 1ip. if it goes 1ip it doesnt mean u can jnust fhking walk in the wildy and automatically be 1v1 only, people can still team you.

my suggestion to u kizl is work on ur vocals ur screamo sounds like a dying cat, get some pills for your parkisons disease to control the shakes when PKing, i've seen ur vids they are bad, go to that dm arena n0m coded for cry babies like u and get some practise in.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie said:

beatdown what is it u dont understand, K!zl is entitled to 1v1s in the wilderness!!!!! that lip ring gives him authority round here

eveerrryone will bitch and moan more than they already are once they realise theyre just going to get shit on even harder when it goes 1ip. if it goes 1ip it doesnt mean u can jnust fhking walk in the wildy and automatically be 1v1 only, people can still team you.

my suggestion to u kizl is work on ur vocals ur screamo sounds like a dying cat, get some pills for your parkisons disease to control the shakes when PKing, i've seen ur vids they are bad, go to that dm arena n0m coded for cry babies like u and get some practise in.

Go back to turnip kid. I'm sure your autoing and rwt is excepted there.

I'm god here now sit down bitch grown ups are talking.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (8 Oct 2016 23:31)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

why bot and waste time when you can just buy (Y)(Y)(Y)

said yoyo's never.