1IP/NOPARKING wild clone

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

MyDanny said:

I have to admit, what started civil turned nasty pretty quick. As for the one IP suggestion, that wouldn't work from a programming standpoint. There are to many apps available that mask and/or counterfeit IP addresses.  Multi-logging is here, accept it, and move on. Its up to the individual players integrity to choose to multi-log to take advantage if just for the loot. In a fair fight you use any and all tools available to you. End of story...

In that case autoing is ok by that logic.

~K!zL

SHOW US THAT YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME! ALL YOU DO IS POST ON FOURMS AND +1 EVERYTHING U CAN TO GET YOUR POST COUNT HIGH LOL.. YOUR A FUCKIN' LAME MOVE ON CHUMP!

Last edited by Monkpk (30 Sep 2016 15:03)

Player avatar

bread Send PM

subscriber

MyDanny said:

I have to admit, what started civil turned nasty pretty quick. As for the one IP suggestion, that wouldn't work from a programming standpoint. There are to many apps available that mask and/or counterfeit IP addresses.  Multi-logging is here, accept it, and move on. Its up to the individual players integrity to choose to multi-log to take advantage if just for the loot. In a fair fight you use any and all tools available to you. End of story...

You'd be playing on a laggy client or a hacked client.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

bread said:

MyDanny said:

You'd be playing on a laggy client or a hacked client.

This^

Last edited by r u t h less (30 Sep 2016 21:28)

B u b b a

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Monkpk said:

KizL said:

MyDanny said:

~K!zL

SHOW US THAT YOU ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME! ALL YOU DO IS POST ON FOURMS AND +1 EVERYTHING U CAN TO GET YOUR POST COUNT HIGH LOL.. YOUR A FUCKIN' LAME MOVE ON CHUMP!

I've got 3 flats 1 pb and a pure mage staker. Just because I don't play right now doesn't mean I haven't you fuck.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Starh00d Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Monkpk said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

I've got 3 flats 1 pb and a pure mage staker. Just because I don't play right now doesn't mean I haven't you fuck.

~K!zL

you do not have 3 flats lol! just 2 months ago is when u hit ur first flast after 2 years! get the fuck outta here u 1 item pker !!! I see u try and pk ur terrible

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

y0y0y0s said:

KizL said:

Monkpk said:

~K!zL

you do not have 3 flats lol! just 2 months ago is when u hit ur first flast after 2 years! get the fuck outta here u 1 item pker !!! I see u try and pk ur terrible

Moody you're garbage stfu.

You have no clue what I have.

~K!zL

Player avatar

bread Send PM

subscriber

Ban multi logging and parked characters.

Player avatar

bread Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

bread said:

You mad you got reaped by 4+ people, on 1 char each, again?

Na, i'm mad because i attack ONE person, then 3 other peoples my level log RIGHT in SECONDS after i attack buckfaggotwild

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

bread said:

beatdown said:

bread said:

You mad you got reaped by 4+ people, on 1 char each, again?

Na, i'm mad because i attack ONE person, then 3 other peoples my level log RIGHT in SECONDS after i attack buckfaggotwild

Pussys who can't pk need to 4v1.

That's why no1 pks and never will.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

this is entertaining.. parking characters is lame though.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

beatdown said:

Teaming, pjing, acing, and alts

RSC was 10x worse than Rev in many ways

Stop trying to turn a team game into a safe space for retards and people so casual they dont even level an alt or two after 2 years of playing

YOU, and your whole approach, are the problem

Comparing 1k people on a server to 90: Logic ^

There was SO MANY solo pkers that even when there's a team of 5+ theres 10+ solos just fighting around the area as well.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Teams aren't the issue, multi logging and parking is, the videos you posted are also low level pking, most high level pkers was mostly around pirates.

I didn't see any multi logging in the videos.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

Teams aren't the issue, multi logging and parking is, the videos you posted are also low level pking, most high level pkers was mostly around pirates.

And this, also when they died they didn't log into an ULT account.

~K!zL

Player avatar

bread Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Tell me what you see, mongos:

..Honestly, i was gonna continue linking videos, but you just need to type in "rsc pking" and its pretty much the same deal in every single video

Stop trying to turn a team game into a safe space for retards and people so casual they dont even level an alt or two after 2 years of playing

RSC wildernress was active and you can go anywhere and find solo pking

this server sucks because u cant 1 vs 1 anywhere because you have fags with 3 parked characters making pking not fun.
Reason i  dont even play anymore

Player avatar

bread Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

exactly thank you

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

beatdown said:

..Honestly, i was gonna continue linking videos, but you just need to type in "rsc pking" and its pretty much the same deal in every single video

All i can see is legend Teemu in action.. still repping same mouse as 2002.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

beatdown said:

All i can see is legend Teemu in action.. still repping same mouse as 2002.

in that video there is almost always multiple people stood around with bows waiting to steal kill with range or PJ when he dies. same goes with most videos from that era, RSC is a game meant for teams and I will never understand peoples obsession with making rscr wildy 1ip, kids begged for months for n0m to grind and code a dm arena so they could have fair fights now everyones crying for 1ip wild, lmao. When will the crying end, just wondering what the next tears will be because of

when this server goes 1ip, the people with the biggest team will always win. and I bet a lot of the time without even having to fight, because their opponents wont want to come fight against 9 people with and i will lol when that happens

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'd rather fight 9 people then 9 people with 5+ accounts each to jump me.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

~K!zL

okay I'll wait for your cry posts when you get shit on by a huge team and can't PK because your team isn't big enough

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

okay I'll wait for your cry posts when you get shit on by a huge team and can't PK because your team isn't big enough

I don't pk with teams and when there's teams on in big groups I don't bother to play.

I'm 100% sure that goes for most of the people who don't pk as well. What's your point Oopsie?

~K!zL