Open challenge flats DMs

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

the squad v3 said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Lt dan said:

Ooopsie, u know i love ya m8 but for me personally and everyone is diff turnip is smoother and also puta. We are from aus so maybe thats why. Easier to walk/catch/cast everything. I agree with monk saying 1v1 flat is all luck, i could cast the exact same as you and get beat by 5 food..

I personally feel that the true best pker is someone who can catch/cast/multi/char war and fight un-even and still end up on top. Unfortunately this server doesn't provide that. Someone who can char war from 3 combat-flats and kill 99 defers with kites or whatever you said is clearly great pker. I could go vs most ******** pker ever and still lose on flats due to hit system on both servers.

Just means you have more chars witch is dumb

yeh lol wtf

is that why that's why that servers dead dan mate and everyone followed the Army here. if 1 IP ''isn't PKing'' I can't understand why so many of you came. nobody PK's on that server apart from the only 10% left of RSC who thinks having unlimited gear and 10000 flats is PKIng. It's not rscrevolution if you don't even have to put in a bit of effort. And a bit of effort isn't multi logging a ::setstat 99 180 attack beast, a ::setstat 99 1 99 and a ::setstat 40 99 99 with 99 ranged to kill a 99 defenser. 

Dunno how anyone can catch or cast without a bot on their dedi, it's trash. If it wasn't classed as advertising i'd do a video comparison, the difference is insane lol. I'll stick to playing where there's actually a competent coder and like minded people where we all enjoy PKing the same way, not just trying to PK how a skype chat of 20 people wants to PK lolz.

multilogging is hardest way of PK'ing. if you can multilog properly with couple accounts at once, you can do the rest as well. this whole PK'ing "thing" isn't rocket science and if you'd really put some thinking to it, you'd realize it. if there's a possibility to play with 2 accounts at once, it pretty much proves how easy PK'ing really is. 15 years practing on top of that, it's just too easy and boring to play on 1 account at once. it gives alot more options as well when you're using multiple accounts at once and only reason i see it being disabled is the fact that some people can't handle it, so it's considered as a unfair advatange. that's some BS thinking and just another W on our columns who are capable of it.

that unlimited gear part is simple: nobody has time for make the money and get yourself wealthy enough to PK non-stop. isn't it clear that current amount of PK supplies ING couldn't even handle PK'ing if 20-30 people suddenly started playing? less gear = less PK'ing and in the end, nobody gives a fhk about those items, it's just all about PK'ing. we all should forget the pixel part of this game and enjoy the game as they way it's supposed to be enjoyed at 2017. all the unecessary work between creating an account and actually being in the wilderness should be very minimal.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

the squad v3 Send PM

Yeah Pegi we've heard it all before bro. Have you even PK'ed in the last 3 years? Opinion slightly irrelevant these days. You enjoy multilogging, running on half food and using 20 accounts in a war, having your items and characters spawned, nobody here does. The player count for both servers reflects that.

/endthread.

Last edited by the squad v3 (2 Jan 2017 16:11)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

the squad v3 said:

Yeah Pegi we've heard it all before bro. Have you even PK'ed in the last 3 years? Opinion slightly irrelevant these days. You enjoy multilogging, running on half food and using 20 accounts in a war, having your items and characters spawned, nobody here does. The player count for both servers reflects that.

/endthread.

well im not either's servers side but couple years back when other server was in "his" prime, it had online count over 400 at the times. that was when there wasn't any rules and items were pretty easily obtained so let's end it here.

this might succeed as they way it is, but it will never bring all PK'ers together just because of how it is. some of the people like different things and when those things ain't available because of some crybabies, it gonna automatically reduce the amount of possible players.

i never believed in extreme rules, like why there needs to be a one certain rule when it comes to using accounts in the wilderness? why it can't be free to decide for anybody so it would atleast potentially bring some more PK'ers and options to everyone.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

the squad v3 said:

/endthread.

well im not either's servers side but couple years back when other server was in "his" prime, it had online count over 400 at the times. that was when there wasn't any rules and items were pretty easily obtained so let's end it here.

this might succeed as they way it is, but it will never bring all PK'ers together just because of how it is. some of the people like different things and when those things ain't available because of some crybabies, it gonna automatically reduce the amount of possible players.

i never believed in extreme rules, like why there needs to be a one certain rule when it comes to using accounts in the wilderness? why it can't be free to decide for anybody so it would atleast potentially bring some more PK'ers and options to everyone.

This server only recently banned multi logging and activity increased a lot.

Both of you talk far too serious of this GAME, it's just a game it's a few hours of fun here and there, being good or bad doesn't matter just have some fun, this isn't RL life.

There is nothing difficult about having limitless supplies here.

Last edited by Nyx (2 Jan 2017 17:59)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

the squad v3 Send PM

Nyx said:

/thread

zazo bank stacked.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Nyx said:

Pegi said:

the squad v3 said:

/endthread.

Both of you talk far too serious of this GAME, it's just a game it's a few hours of fun here and there, being good or bad doesn't matter just have some fun, this isn't RL life.

only reason it got banned was because certain group of crybabies couldn't handle the fact, that someone is actually better than them in this game, by playing just 5 years compared to their 15.

and saying multiloggin actually increased activity is biggest load of BS i'v ever heard in my life. teaming with yourself a.k.a multiloggin, if that makes somebody quit this game, you should't play in first place because this game is all about teaming. you still gonna get 5v1'd regulary when you step into the wilderness, that's just a fact.

Last edited by Pegi (3 Jan 2017 11:45)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Pegi said:

Nyx said:

Pegi said:

only reason it got banned was because certain group of crybabies couldn't handle the fact, that someone is actually better than them in this game, by playing just 5 years compared to their 15.

and saying multiloggin actually increased activity is biggest load of BS i'v ever heard in my life. teaming with yourself a.k.a multiloggin, if that makes somebody quit this game, you should't play in first place because this game is all about teaming. you still gonna get 5v1'd regulary when you step into the wilderness, that's just a fact.

No, being able to train 5 accounts for every 10 levels isn't skill it's being a fucking nerd.

I'm 29 I don't have time to make 50+ accounts. No one wants to hear that shit anymore now go back to your corner golem or play like everyone else and get owned.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (3 Jan 2017 12:18)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

Pegi, ypur arguments are invalid.  If u spent half the time u spend on CS/posting on forums 'that u dont care about'.  You could have a char or 2 by now.

P.s your crying about not wanna grind, yetu afked over 30 chars on turnip.   You only need 3 or 4 here

P.p.s if u dont play why post ur opinion, as oopsie sais, its irrelevant.

Last edited by illllllllllllllllllllllll (3 Jan 2017 13:05)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

This is a GAME a lot of us play for a couple of hours fun here and there, it's not your life being good or bad at this game means nothing. Just have fun that's the whole idea.

I don't want to spend all that time creating all those accounts to multi log, I play this game for the same reason most do to have another go at the game I played as a child, that game wasn't multi logging 5 accounts, it was using one account.

Last edited by Nyx (3 Jan 2017 13:11)

Player avatar

jaur0 Send PM

Seems like oopsie has been banning a bunch of u

Player avatar

boby Send PM

subscriber

jaur0 said:

Seems like oopsie has been banning a bunch of u

maybe but he prefers to talk big from edge

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

the problem here is that i don't want to spend time for training 5 accounts either. i'd just have massive disadvatange if i ever started but because there's no other reason to have it limited but the fact that it would give some advatange to some people, it still ain't reason to "ban" it.  it's like PK'ing should be banned because im better than you and you will have massive disadvatange against me. but because im not a crybaby like you, i wouldn't mind. i don't need to pursue my own benefits because someone else has more time in his hands than me, it's just the way it goes.

i could have made 10 accounts by now but let's be honest, as a private server veteran can't see myself training a single account anymore. you all are here probably within 10 years training flats on the 47th private server you played past 20 years.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Pegi said:

the problem here is that i don't want to spend time for training 5 accounts either. i'd just have massive disadvatange if i ever started but because there's no other reason to have it limited but the fact that it would give some advatange to some people, it still ain't reason to "ban" it.  it's like PK'ing should be banned because im better than you and you will have massive disadvatange against me. but because im not a crybaby like you, i wouldn't mind. i don't need to pursue my own benefits because someone else has more time in his hands than me, it's just the way it goes.

i could have made 10 accounts by now but let's be honest, as a private server veteran can't see myself training a single account anymore. you all are here probably within 10 years training flats on the 47th private server you played past 20 years.

And you are?

Damn rekt

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Pegi said:

And you are?

+1

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

sorry but im having a hard time trying to understand what u mean

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

illllllllllllllllllllllll said:

Pegi said:

sorry but im having a hard time trying to understand what u mean

seems that you have some serious problem with your understanding. if you managed to read it, then you just simply have some learning disabilities.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Pegi said:

And you are?

Former Pk Prodigy