boby Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Will destroy anyone. Let's arrange some f2p death matches

gimme a time & plaace bud

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Just 1 hour after this post was made I was 4-0. 10m and 4 rune sets richer, cheers boys

Player avatar

Demonitarity Send PM

subscriber

Good fight smile. You're good, ill catch ya later and send some more rune sets your way.,

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Demonitarity said:

Good fight smile. You're good, ill catch ya later and send some more rune sets your way.,

Tbh bro ur probably the best person I've DM'ed on this server since I've been back. Good fights indeed, they're exciting. I really did have to go but I'll be up for more any time, most the time I'll be happy to put up GP or PK supplies although honestly right now I have 20m and I'm trying to buy Dragon Bones with my winnings from Moody and Maddog smile. I could put up some PK supplies though

see you around

Last edited by zazo x (16 Dec 2016 16:21)

Player avatar

b0bz Send PM

zazo x said:

Will destroy anyone. Let's arrange some f2p death matches

u know im game anytime bud wink

- King of castle
- King of 3v3's with oopsie and powell <3
_ Think im lying ? call me out bitch.

Player avatar

b0bz Send PM

since u didnt post ur result against me, id post it for u. was it 4-1 to me ? big_smile

- King of castle
- King of 3v3's with oopsie and powell <3
_ Think im lying ? call me out bitch.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Getting bored of server tbh the only real competition are my friends who I joined the server so can't exactly clean them for GP. Whole rest of server shook and won't fight me 1v1 for just a set or for GP because I've beat them too many times already. They just shit talk me instead or try get my chars banned. Demontarity the only exception. PK in wild also rapidly declining

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

I got here everyone claims to be the king and that they're going to clean me and send me packing, now I've beat you all a few times your all shook?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Getting bored of server tbh the only real competition are my friends who I joined the server so can't exactly clean them for GP. Whole rest of server shook and won't fight me 1v1 for just a set or for GP because I've beat them too many times already. They just shit talk me instead or try get my chars banned. Demontarity the only exception. PK in wild also rapidly declining

DMing is boring and no one wants to do it, and since turnip came it's always 10+ of you so flats pk has now died as a result.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Nyx gtfo friend my record says otherwise I've easily won 40-50m in the past week alone off people who continuously called me out to do it then as soon as they get smacked they run with their tail between their legs and when are you gonna get it into your thick skull WE'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU! There's always been teams, gtfo with your rsc ideology already, you suck dick at PKing.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

It's not about "teams" it's the issue that it's now 1 huge team so big you will only fight with double numbers and people just aren't pking anymore as a result.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

It's not about "teams" it's the issue that it's now 1 huge team so big you will only fight with double numbers and people just aren't pking anymore as a result.

Army is split into 3 teams you're a dumbass.. We all fight each other... And you complain about DM'ing being boring but you also complain about teaming, are you ever fucking happy unless your killing trainers? Pull your finger out you're bad at the game always will be. Stick to following me around in wild on lower levels, you can't compete.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie reg date : Jul 20 2015
Nyx reg date : Jul 31 2014

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Nyx said:

Army is split into 3 teams you're a dumbass.. We all fight each other... And you complain about DM'ing being boring but you also complain about teaming, are you ever fucking happy unless your killing trainers? Pull your finger out you're bad at the game always will be. Stick to following me around in wild on lower levels, you can't compete.

Your post is complaining about DMing and pking,

It's 3 teams when it suits, anytime another team is out you all just join up.

I don't complain about DM, I'm telling you why most don't do it.

You have to understand for you DM and PK is same thing, but for those of us who don't cheat PK takes a lot more skill than DM.

I'm so bad, sure maybe but i play legit and try, your terrible so you resorted to a cheat program.

Last edited by Nyx (19 Dec 2016 15:24)

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Exactly my post is about DM'ing and then you come here banging on about something else.. Get the fuck out my life already you sheep cunt you follow me around like a bad smell.. You remind me of ur nans breath, you follow me around in game and call me a cheater, you follow me around the forums and trash my topics. You're GARBAGE. You have 20 ping and you can't EAT OR MAKE A CATCH. GET ON MY LEVEL KID.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

CAN YOU HEAR MY MOUSE HERE??? I CLICK FASTER THAN YOU. IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M BETTER AT PKING THAN YOU. GET OFF MY DICK

zazo x said:

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

You wrote

"Getting bored of server tbh the only real competition are my friends who I joined the server so can't exactly clean them for GP. Whole rest of server shook and won't fight me 1v1 for just a set or for GP because I've beat them too many times already. They just shit talk me instead or try get my chars banned. Demontarity the only exception. PK in wild also rapidly declining"

I replied, how did I bang on about something else?

Get on your level? I don't want to cheat thanks.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

CAN YOU HEAR MY MOUSE HERE??? I CLICK FASTER THAN YOU. IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M BETTER AT PKING THAN YOU. GET OFF MY DICK

zazo x said:

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

zazo x said:

Where is your client side animation? or client side movement? where is the character movement? no all you see is the server side authorised movements being returned.