Help solo pkers and remove parking and portals and make 1 ip

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

I have stopped pking.  I stopped playing months ago.  I just think its funny you guys are the ones always complaining there isn't any action.  You are the reason there isn't any action but you never seem to figure that out.

The real problem is you are afraid to ever lose.  You illustrate that in your post. 

I would rather die 5 times in a 5 separate 5 v 5s. 

You guys would rather do a single 10 v 5 and win and then sit at the castle going BANNED FROM WILDY 1337SQUADFOLYFE.  ADAPT OR DIE.

Then 10 minutes later youre on global going WHERE DAFUCK THE PKING AT?!?!?!

There's always going to be some pking here because of the hardcore pkers.  But if you want the pking to actually grow you need to learn to accept a loss instead of going full YOYO and just bringing as many accounts as it takes to get that imaginary win.

Last edited by pepster (29 Sep 2016 01:17)

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

I have stopped pking.  I stopped playing months ago.  I just think its funny you guys are the ones always complaining there isn't any action.  You are the reason there isn't any action but you never seem to figure that out.

The real problem is you are afraid to ever lose.  You illustrate that in your post. 

You guys would rather do a single 10 v 5 and win and then sit at the castle going BANNED FROM WILDY 1337SQUADFOLYFE.  ADAPT OR DIE.

There's always going to be some pking here because of the hardcore pkers.  But if you want the pking to actually grow you need to learn to accept a loss instead of going full YOYO and just bringing as many accounts as it takes to get that imaginary win.

lol really I'm afraid of loses , look up this chars kills/deaths seems I die a lot lol wink shit I die ton's tbh on all my chars because sometimes we are outnumbered it comes with the pking now a days. but like I said if they can figure it out more power to them but the suggestion's these people who don't really pk or come on once a month to pk are kinda funny. but this is also why team death match is coming out so its more of even fights no parked chars etc and I'm looking forward to it lol. how it will actually play out is a different story but I'm all for it and can't wait lol. as for the complaining I don't complain because guess what if no pking going on I log and do something else on other accounts or just log and do rl stuff. but I do see where you're coming from . but as I stated above hopefully team deathmatch will change it.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

beatdown said:

Wouldn't it be simpler if you just learned to play and then teamed up instead? You know.. like normal people?

Normal to train 50 accounts at low exp and have gear for all of them and have them parked in strategic parts is the normal way?

B u b b a

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

r u t h less said:

beatdown said:

Wouldn't it be simpler if you just learned to play and then teamed up instead? You know.. like normal people?

Normal to train 50 accounts at low exp and have gear for all of them and have them parked in strategic parts is the normal way?

owned.
azDYfvs.jpg

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (29 Sep 2016 05:21)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

This sums the server up.

No one PKing as a result of multilogging, teaming and bad attitude, yet they sit wondering why.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I virgin i said:

these people who don't really pk or come on once a month to pk are kinda funny.

Or maybe those are the people who should be listened to, this we need players.

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

How can you stop parked accounts besides auto tele to edge? how is that beneficial? if you run from a fight and log out, wait the timer, you're now safe in edge. If anything, it should tele you to magebank and not allow you to cut web so you have to walk your happy ass without food back down 55 levels.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Whatever happens.. I just think it's crucial that the naked lvl 120 exclusively hunting afkers doesn't get a say in the structure of Wilderness in any way shape or form.

Imagine a Wilderness designed by Lennu, Dennys, Nyx, Padwan and Bob Nugent.. That's where we might be headed.. LOL

Says the multulogger..? White v whitedm wildly u have chance to run? That fair enuff for ya?

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

Then don't expect to see new players pking as they have absolutely no shot against the Beat army of accounts.  You reach 100 yet?

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

Then don't expect to see new players pking as they have absolutely no shot against the Beat army of accounts.  You reach 100 yet?

No he wants no players but himself, I just doubt the N0m has same desire.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

beatdown said:

FUCK solo pkers.

This team game should not be altered and catered to suit a handful of retards, who cant catch cast or even train an alt, and who want to be able to log in once or twice a week for an hour, walk up to castle alone and expect to be competitive with nolifers, nerds and actual good pkers.

FUCK you.

You make accounts to park and cut players off.....You cant catch.

B u b b a

Player avatar

insine Send PM

subscriber

Beat and your fagmates, do you need prof how you fags was killing me 5 and 6 vs me and i was still coming back to fight few night ago? And everytime i was coming back and asked for fair fight you idiots bring more chars to jump on me? Got everything on vid. And now you cry about rule change coz you wont be able to bring your 20 def bitches to jump on 1 pure pure.
Pepster +1 to your comments, pure true was written there smile

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Tbh, they did add a timer thing a while ago, but it was disastrous and everyone, including skillers, weren't happy with it. And it didn't brought more action/players in wild either...

Last edited by Badboy666 (30 Sep 2016 02:00)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Badboy666 said:

Tbh, they did add a timer thing a while ago, but it was disastrous and everyone, including skillers, weren't happy with it. And it didn't brought more action/players in wild either...

That's not what we want at all that was total horse shit.

305mule said:

How can you stop parked accounts besides auto tele to edge? how is that beneficial? if you run from a fight and log out, wait the timer, you're now safe in edge. If anything, it should tele you to magebank and not allow you to cut web so you have to walk your happy ass without food back down 55 levels.

There was 10+ servers to hop to and run your point is MOOT.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

+1

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

Nyx said:

beatdown said:

Glad to see the shitters union flourishing.. Fuck everything as long as you can hunt afkers without being disturbed, right?

Try going above 10 wild wink

Try pking with gear. He will go above 10 wild on a flats just like you do. Why don't you try pking above 10 wild on lower lvls? Why don't you try fighting people who aren't AFK? Why don't you go to another server?

lol... I tried coming to wild yesterday on a couple of my lower level accounts. You and your butt buddies multilogged and 5v1'd me instantly both times.

Explain why a new player should venture to the wilderness? Solo pking is impossible here apparently. You cry about people suggesting a 1ip limit to put people on a fair playing field.. but then you cry when the wildy is dead.... zzzz

Player avatar

Rogergoodell Send PM

subscriber

I just started actually playing here about 6 days ago. I have played on a ton of RSC private servers from the original turnip to turnip. I quit playing them altogether about 2-3 yrs ago because of exactly this. PKing is the only thing I enjoy about this game, but it is not enjoyable when there is a population of 100 or less people and the only people who pk have to rely on multiple characters to get a kill and still act like 12 year olds. I would much rather fight 4 people vs me solo than ever have to worry about multi logging, because at least I know when they don't have their team online there is a chance to get a decent fight. I do not want to form a 10 man team to fight your multi accounts, because then there is no one else to fight. It's not fun, period. I can certainly speak for this one new player to the server when I say that I will not stay long if the multiboxing is as bad as it seems.

Please remove parking, portals and restrict to 1 IP.

Player avatar

suvivalist Send PM

Rogergoodell said:

I just started actually playing here about 6 days ago. I have played on a ton of RSC private servers from the original turnip to turnip. I quit playing them altogether about 2-3 yrs ago because of exactly this. PKing is the only thing I enjoy about this game, but it is not enjoyable when there is a population of 100 or less people and the only people who pk have to rely on multiple characters to get a kill and still act like 12 year olds. I would much rather fight 4 people vs me solo than ever have to worry about multi logging, because at least I know when they don't have their team online there is a chance to get a decent fight. I do not want to form a 10 man team to fight your multi accounts, because then there is no one else to fight. It's not fun, period. I can certainly speak for this one new player to the server when I say that I will not stay long if the multiboxing is as bad as it seems.

Please remove parking, portals and restrict to 1 IP.

Always same for new players. most just quit as a result and people wonder why wild is dead.