Nyx Send PM

subscriber

+1 but players also need to play apart

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Every time I post on this subject..my comment or the post gets removed...which every mod is doing this...fuck u scrub. Unfortunately too many adults with pker egos..with little respect for owners and the game on a whole and player base.

Last edited by padwan121 (28 Sep 2016 10:09)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Every time I post on this subject..my comment or the post gets removed...which every mod is doing this...fuck u scrub. Unfortunately too many adults with pker egos..with little respect for owners and the game on a whole and player base.

I agree and all the abusive messages in game really aren't helping keep new people.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I will also say though, just get out there more, go PK high wild on your own, the more out there doing it, the more will come.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Glad to see the shitters union flourishing.. Fuck everything as long as you can hunt afkers without being disturbed, right?

Try going above 10 wild wink

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

I don't understand the logic behind this considering it's been tried and tested on servers we've all played in the past and it's sucked. You make it 1ip and then it turns into a competition of who has the biggest team which ends in the same result as people using more than 1 character, tears.

Moral of the story, no matter what changes there are, there will be tears. So what's the point in reverting back to something which has been proven time and time again to piss people off more than people enjoy it

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Glad to see the shitters union flourishing.. Fuck everything as long as you can hunt afkers without being disturbed, right?

Iv not pked in awhile..and I got more time spent in wildly solo then any player period...why u butt hurt about afk kills? The main and only reason I did or will do that now..and why I started in the first place...was due to aka love multiloggers..plain and simple..

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

beatdown said:

Try going above 10 wild wink

Try pking with gear. He will go above 10 wild on a flats just like you do. Why don't you try pking above 10 wild on lower lvls? Why don't you try fighting people who aren't AFK? Why don't you go to another server?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

Try pking with gear. He will go above 10 wild on a flats just like you do. Why don't you try pking above 10 wild on lower lvls? Why don't you try fighting people who aren't AFK? Why don't you go to another server?

I won't take gear while I'm getting 5 vs 1, second last time I took gear was 5 vs 1 multi logged and teamed, 2 people using 5 characters.

Then last time I took gear, Gay Pride(now no lifer) logged at 1hp, then logged from me on fear me boy, then multied me 2 v 1 so I logged.

These people can't play fair and until they do, I won't fight them with the chance of them getting stuff for cheating.

I will attack everyone and anyone as I see fit in the WILDERNESS you know, the player vs player area. If you do not want to be attacked then don't go there wink

If you don't want to be attacked afk, why don't you stop afking, and come high wild where you can't TP away and actually PK!

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Whatever happens.. I just think it's crucial that the naked lvl 120 exclusively hunting afkers doesn't get a say in the structure of Wilderness in any way shape or form.

Imagine a Wilderness designed by Lennu, Dennys, Nyx, Padwan and Bob Nugent.. That's where we might be headed.. LOL

Or we might have more than 4 or 5 people Pking.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Oopsie said:

I don't understand the logic behind this considering it's been tried and tested on servers we've all played in the past and it's sucked. You make it 1ip and then it turns into a competition of who has the biggest team which ends in the same result as people using more than 1 character, tears.

Moral of the story, no matter what changes there are, there will be tears. So what's the point in reverting back to something which has been proven time and time again to piss people off more than people enjoy it

Already fight the biggest team out numbered. The problem is fighting out numbered and every single person on there team has a backup.

No reason taking away multis and parking wouldnt help smaller team.

B u b b a

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

I've never understood how it's more "valiant" to 5 v 1 someone, than kill them AFK.  Atleast afk kills are 1 v 1.  There's some sort of risk to the afk pker as the afk person can comeback and fight them 1 v 1.  The same can't be said for these multi logging heavy teamers.  They never even have a chance of losing, ever.  They love that.  I just don't see how that's any fun.  They'll say killing afks isn't fun, but atleast there's some sort of thrill/risk to it.  Walking around the wildy with a 5 man team and finding each solo guy to fuck in the ass has no risk.  Anytime they die, they have 15 alts parked in every position possible to get that imaginary win.  Pking will never be fun because the vast majority of pkers here don't pk for fun but rather to say they are the best and stroke the ego.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

I've never understood how it's more "valiant" to 5 v 1 someone, than kill them AFK.  Atleast afk kills are 1 v 1.  There's some sort of risk to the afk pker as the afk person can comeback and fight them 1 v 1.  The same can't be said for these multi logging heavy teamers.  They never even have a chance of losing, ever.  They love that.  I just don't see how that's any fun.  They'll say killing afks isn't fun, but atleast there's some sort of thrill/risk to it.  Walking around the wildy with a 5 man team and finding each solo guy to fuck in the ass has no risk.  Anytime they die, they have 15 alts parked in every position possible to get that imaginary win.  Pking will never be fun because the vast majority of pkers here don't pk for fun but rather to say they are the best and stroke the ego.

So you want the people who are training to go to edge,  gear up,  head to where they were training to search for an afk killer who has moved on then rebank to gear up for training then walk all the way back up to the training spot.  Not to mention,  Nyx is level 114? And if I'm level 94 in 30 wild,  I stand no chance being that I'm not pure and still training. Plus since I teled out there to find the dipshit, I have to wait 20 fucking minutes for skull to disappear so I can be afk again (and I'll have shitty gear so it wouldn't help even if I wasn't afk).

Your reasoning is dumb as fuck and your opinion should be thrown out with you in the garbage.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

pepster said:

So you want the people who are training to go to edge,  gear up,  head to where they were training to search for an afk killer who has moved on then rebank to gear up for training then walk all the way back up to the training spot.  Not to mention,  Nyx is level 114? And if I'm level 94 in 30 wild,  I stand no chance being that I'm not pure and still training. Plus since I teled out there to find the dipshit, I have to wait 20 fucking minutes for skull to disappear so I can be afk again (and I'll have shitty gear so it wouldn't help even if I wasn't afk).

Your reasoning is dumb as fuck and your opinion should be thrown out with you in the garbage.

No it's super super super simple.  If you want to hardcore AFK with no chance of dying, do it outside of the wildy.  That's how I trained after being repeatedly killed by team canada (The original AFK killing squad).  If you are in the wildy, theres a chance you may die.  That's why you get an EXP boost.  If you don't want people 30 lvls over you attacking you then perhaps train in lesser wilderness.

But using your logic.  You expect people who are solo, to walk up to the castle and get shit canned 5 v 1 over and over again?  I stopped going to active pking areas and fighting trainers do exclusively to that fact.  Most of the time when you attack a trainer they run log out and log in on an alt and you get a 1 v 1.  Something that would NEVER EVER happen at the Castle.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Whatever happens.. I just think it's crucial that the naked lvl 120 exclusively hunting afkers doesn't get a say in the structure of Wilderness in any way shape or form.

Imagine a Wilderness designed by Lennu, Dennys, Nyx, Padwan and Bob Nugent.. That's where we might be headed.. LOL

Says the multulogger..? White v whitedm wildly u have chance to run? That fair enuff for ya?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

pepster said:

EXACTLY fuck this parking multi shit.

At least when they die with 1IP/no parking they can't log onto a new account and attack you.

BOBS GOT IT RIGHT. <3

Ban the multi faggots and save the WILDERNESS!!!

UMAD KIDDIES!?!?! WE'RE GUNNA KEEP POSTING DAILY TIL WE GET OUR WAY. wink

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (28 Sep 2016 23:23)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Wouldn't it be simpler if you just learned to play and then teamed up instead? You know.. like normal people?

I've tried that 100s of times.  You guys will  always bring more accounts.  If we have 5, youll have 10, if we have 2, youll have 6.  You never ever ever take a fair fight and that's why the wildy sucks.  People know they have no chance at even having a fun matchup so just don't bother anymore. 

As Padwan said, if you guys actually gave a fuck about activity in the wildy, you wouldn't "ban" people from the castle, 6 v 1 the same player over and over and over and over. 

If you actually took half way fair fights, you would find the activity go up and the fun go up.  But your way too afraid of losing to ever attempt anything like that.  You would rather sit in the empty wildy and claim your the "best" because you have cleaned out the entire player base and sucked all joy from the wildy.

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

lololol at this guy comparing afk killing to same as 1v1 pking , that's too funny dude I'm sorry if the guy is afk how Is that a 1v1 lol? if he doesn't come back. also afkers usually don't carry pots etc and most of time 3 iteming but nice logic I guess.. guess what we all had to deal with this shit and rest of us had no problem adapting to the parking , multing etc so you all should too. if you choose not to than that's on you. its 2016 this is how pking works on these servers now . if you want that 1v1 than use dm arena that's what they made it for , for the people that don't want to deal with the teams or any of it. And I love how you guys say we always multi that's false as shit only time we multi , is when the sweds/fins do it to compete against them. and if you think going around fucking with peoples chars that they afking is going to change shit its not you are just going to be hunted more. but this shit is really getting old now either fucking adapt like rest of us or don't pk pretty simple no1 is forcing you to pk or go to the castle where the teams pk. but bitch all you guys want about 1 ip won't ever happen. like people have explained 1000x it won't work , you'd piss off more people than make happy. family members , friends play together from same ip and they wouldn't be able too with 1 ip. they have tried many things and has never worked. this isn't 2001 where the xp is shit and could only have 1 char , you can multi chars and train while farming,pking, doing whatever. if you choose to only play 1 char at a time , honestly that's on you.

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

beatdown said:

Wouldn't it be simpler if you just learned to play and then teamed up instead? You know.. like normal people?

I've tried that 100s of times.  You guys will  always bring more accounts.  If we have 5, youll have 10, if we have 2, youll have 6.  You never ever ever take a fair fight and that's why the wildy sucks.  People know they have no chance at even having a fun matchup so just don't bother anymore. 

As Padwan said, if you guys actually gave a fuck about activity in the wildy, you wouldn't "ban" people from the castle, 6 v 1 the same player over and over and over and over. 

If you actually took half way fair fights, you would find the activity go up and the fun go up.  But your way too afraid of losing to ever attempt anything like that.  You would rather sit in the empty wildy and claim your the "best" because you have cleaned out the entire player base and sucked all joy from the wildy.

rofl ok so apparently from this you think we are the only team in wild lmao when there's 3 , and ya you're right we don't do fair fights shit anymore because when we used to or try to we would get in thrown back in our faces so we said fuck you all we going to do what you did. shit I never multi'd etc but had to once I really started pking. and guess what it wasn't because of my team... too funny how bunch of people do it and we always the 1s to take the blame for it lol... anyways don't pk do pk up to yall but last time we even attempted to be nice it didn't work out so we will not do it anymore. I'm not trying to be a dick here either I would like more people pking and all but you want people to change everything about the way pking has been going on , on this server for a long time now. and btw so you all know our team didn't start the multi shit etc it was fins at first and we just followed and now that we do it against sweds like they do to us we are the bad guys. either way if they can figure it out good for them but not likely so gl and have fun guys. long live rscrev!!!!!