@ Nom n Fate

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I know you guys like to stay behind the scenes I've never have or had a issue with you guys in my opinion this server is the smoothest running most develop sever ever. With that being said I do think you guys should check in on the admin and mods a bit more. You guys are letting a compulsive liar run this great server into the ground. I'm done with the bs here I'll pop in once in a blue to check-in.

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

And Who would be a better fit than Pluto? Seriously no other person would take all shit you guys are throwing at him, and fate just stepped Down leaving n0m to develop everything on his own, now you are trying to get him to run The community also? Do you get pay checks from turnip? Just pk and have fun stop trying  to find things to bitch about you crackhead

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

And Who would be a better fit than Pluto? Seriously no other person would take all shit you guys are throwing at him, and fate just stepped Down leaving n0m to develop everything on his own, now you are trying to get him to run The community also? Do you get pay checks from turnip? Just pk and have fun stop trying  to find things to bitch about you crackhead

Billy be 10x better. no one ever had an issue with Hobbs. And someone has to watch over the staff  Pluto know he don't get checked on.
I know you have to stick up for ur buddy truth hurts. I wonder where u got 400m from and never stakes. Im glad the server is flourishing!!!!! Down for 3 days now?

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (20 Sep 2016 20:46)

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Stolt Archer said:

Billy be 10x better. no one ever had an issue with Hobbs. And someone has to watch over the staff  Pluto know he don't get checked on.
I know you have to stick up for ur buddy truth hurts. I wonder where u got 400m from and never stakes. Im glad the server is flourishing!!!!! Down for 3 days now?

Bye, enjoy life.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

I virgin i Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

not to be a dick here but it is true about no1 ever had a problem with hobbs. now I'm not saying pluto hasn't done a great job because he has but at the same time why do you think people give him as much shit as he gets? his attitude as of late towards some players has been kind of off from how he used to be with said players/players in general. not me personally. ive always liked pluto and think he has done a great job , and understandable that the shit he has to deal with sometimes gets to him.  you have to be professional even if you don't like how you are being treated. since you know he is the community admin. it comes with the job sometimes not every1 is going to like you. yes I know its not a job technically since they don't get paid but they still have to be professional. And when people feel like you ain't being a professional they very well will call you out on it , which they have the right to do. but all and all hes getting a lot of shit as of late, I couldn't tell you why nor do I care to find out , since I have never had a problem with pluto. but at the end of the day that's what these boards etc are for so you can vent and if you have problems. hence this being under suggestion and not on general discussion. but that's just my 2 cents lol long live rscrevolution!!! tongue

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Pluto has my respect he is an amazing moderator check the ban appeals and in game retards causing trouble he handles all of it very professionally as far as i can tell maybe logs show different but thats my view on it.

Player avatar

Starh00d Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Stolt Archer said:

Bye, enjoy life.

I see your back.. couldn't figure out how to get pots to work in wildy on your server lol????? nerd

Player avatar

Mod Billy2 Send PM

In these tough times Pluto's got everyone's back, so we should have his.

"No, not vengeance. Punishment." -Frank Castle

Player avatar

RickSanchez Send PM

subscriber

Mod Billy2 said:

In these tough times Pluto's got everyone's back, so we should have his.

+1

Focus on science.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Did I hit a sore spot lol Mike Brown is the man the astronomer not Ferguson

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (20 Sep 2016 23:21)

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

y0y0y0s said:

Shinobi said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Bye, enjoy life.

I see your back.. couldn't figure out how to get pots to work in wildy on your server lol????? nerd

Is this Elliot on the accounts you purchased from YoYo's? Pots worked fine, was a conflict with automatic wild roataions. But, Yes I am back, best ninja over & out.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

y0y0 y0z Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

y0y0y0s said:

Shinobi said:

Bye, enjoy life.

Is this Elliot on the accounts you purchased from YoYo's? Pots worked fine, was a conflict with automatic wild roataions. But, Yes I am back, best ninja over & out.

no, but I do have forums called y0y0 y0z and another one which is similar but I've forgot it lololol big_smile! damn I love those accounts ingame they were so hard to train dude. proper grind, if I was gonna shit talk u m8 you know I'd do it off my own forum account. I've always actually wondered who owns that y0y0y0s forums.

PS: eric, quit ur bitching.
PPS: I thought I was on Oopsie forum account when I wrote this.

Last edited by y0y0 y0z (21 Sep 2016 12:16)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

I swear that y0y0y0s is mine l0l I don't have my pc with the list on atm though I'm getting it back next month so won't know till then, y0y0 y0z is me doe.

Ps: Eric quit bitching

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Hey Eric, stop being attention lady and make topic about quitting every month -> http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8947 . Just quit - nobody cares.

Also stop flaming on a mod who is doing his job very well.

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

I swear that y0y0y0s is mine l0l I don't have my pc with the list on atm though I'm getting it back next month so won't know till then, y0y0 y0z is me doe.

y0y0y0s is def mine and not yours good try tho. - m00dy.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Monkpk said:

Oopsie said:

I kno my other yoyoz forum is very similar to yours tho easy mistake to make isn't Nicky a great guy training those accounts for us I do love him for that

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Zubrils said:

Hey Eric, stop being attention lady and make topic about quitting every month -> http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8947 . Just quit - nobody cares.

Also stop flaming on a mod who is doing his job very well.

Post was in July I was gone for about a month like i said I was going to. even when I came back I wasn't playing much at all why u speaking on something you no nothing about. I know why rip ur hat

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I think it's funny I was very general in my 1st post the community knew who it was I wonder why. And why wouldn't you guys want nom to check-in on staff?  Because you all are friends with said people and your benefit from them.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Mod Tru said:

Oopsie said:

Monkpk said:

I kno my other yoyoz forum is very similar to yours tho easy mistake to make isn't Nicky a great guy training those accounts for us I do love him for that

You wish he did..

Well I definitely didn't train any chars on the forums I mentioned wink big_smile smile tongue

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Not to mention certain rl friends of mods get inside info on rare counts and controls the economy but when someone else does that you guys want a ah tax

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (21 Sep 2016 16:17)

• «
  • 1 (current)