ill most likely be back

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Im taking a break, Id like to thanks shoot a big thanks to the owners for keeping a stable server up for so long, and my team.  Theres really no reason why, lost my energy to play  i log on and say fk this shit. Ill most likely be back in a month or so but who knows. take it easy guys

Eric

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

thats generally what happens when u are friends with the whole server so theres not rly anyhone to fight in the wilderness, game gets boring

tara

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Damn Eric... Hope to see you sooner than a month.
Bad time to leave when all the PK updates are arriving sad. well, enjoy RL and take care bro.

<3

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Myeh havent been on in a little while either, also taking a break/quit, incase anyone is wondering why i havent been online

Mostly client related on my part though.
Camera distances arent quite right anymore + also slow to catch up when moving so you almost outrun the camera when diagging etc, with no space infront to click cause the camera isnt as fixed on your character in the center anymore + Turn-to-face, etc. Meh. Just lost that proper rsc feel to me

Kudos for keeping a rsc server going strong for this long though, and it was certainly fun for a long time, so thanks for that!

Peace boys! Have a nice summer everyone!

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Without you guys I have nothing left to do!!! sad

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Monkpk said:

Without you guys I have nothing left to do!!! sad

Im still here, send me lumb pls!

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

since my injury havent done to much work this summmer i got tons of jobs backed up... but i do miss doing my off the books work.. most of the jobs i can kick back smoking a blunt and have a few beers while fixing or doing what ever the job is. i do gotta say its Nice to be self employed.

But.... thanks for the love guys, well from most of ya... ill be popping on here n there but nothing like i was

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Later bro, take care of yourself... we'll keep the Swedes in line till you come back wink

Last edited by Badboy666 (20 Jul 2016 21:06)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Oh yay the wild is a safe place now

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Oh yay the wild is a safe place now

It's not m8 I'm back

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

I'll be taking a break as well, been busy with real life and barely been on. When I do get on, I'm either alone in the wild, or getting jumped because the team isn't around. Thanks to the creators for all your hard work.

I realize most won't care I'm not around, but I feel I should let my team know why I may not be logging on. Thanks again for all the hard work guys, I hope the server continues to grow.

I be on my chicken game.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Dean said:

I'll be taking a break as well, been busy with real life and barely been on. When I do get on, I'm either alone in the wild, or getting jumped because the team isn't around. Thanks to the creators for all your hard work.

I realize most won't care I'm not around, but I feel I should let my team know why I may not be logging on. Thanks again for all the hard work guys, I hope the server continues to grow.

I see you man I didn't quit but I cut back on playing alot

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Dean said:

I see you man I didn't quit but I cut back on playing alot

I feel you...but I'm getting married in less than 2 months, trying to get myself together financially, etc...a lot going on and I need to start trying to go to sleep at a proper time lol so I'm trying to cut things out that will negatively effect me reaching my goals. Much love to you bro, I wish you much success! I'll probably pop up on the forums from time to time though

I be on my chicken game.