Ban Appeal, or Email unlocked/mac address unlocked

Player avatar

sadguy Send PM

April, 2018
Forget the 2 accounts name but could be Isran. He was autoclicking but I forgot the password so I made a new email. I know the pass now. If I fish shrimp and stuff in the future, it may be easy and I will have extra batches. I did not know this. I thought it was 1 batch forever at least for fishing.

December, 2018
salvador or the "1st player" may have been the autoclicker when catching shrimp. I did stop the program when I cooked and banked though. I will never use Gary's hood or any type of clicker to get a advantage again.

kyle12- I accidentally talked about bots from someone mentioning the word "bot" 2 minutes before in chat?
I was not using my brain that day but I was questing. I did kill chickens before being teloported to jail.

1 day later,
sadsam- joined and talked in chat on mobile just to say sorry.

I will play fair and if I talk in chat, I may try to talk about the game or about life. I did ask people where the spade is in Falador. Can someone show a image of where it is around there? Or is it even in that town? Maybe the item is not there yet by mistake? I'm not sure.

Last edited by sadguy (29 Dec 2018 04:22)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

You are welcome to play legitimately on other characters.  Your characters that were banned for use of 3rd party assistance will not be unbanned, as you have unfairly gained levels and or items on them