Ban Appeal

Player avatar

KalubRules22 Send PM

subscriber

Character 1 :Gazillion
Offence: I think was something about a bug
Appeal: I understand I was a player that was getting into trouble and don't remember much of the things that happened, i am sorry for bringing that type of stuff into your game. I have changed I honestly feel like and would like to try and play rscr again. Thanks

Character 2:
Offence:unauthorized change of email
Appeal: I shouldn't have tried keeping anyone's account unless was told by it's original owner, I would like to try and fresh start without the use of anyone's passcode or other social networks, thanks you

Last edited by KalubRules22 (27 Oct 2018 06:54)

~The smartest people have cluttered minds~

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi,

Unfortunately both bans will remain,

Character 1 ban appeal was already posted and denied, our decision on that hasn't changed, sorry.

Character 2, Scorpio, was banned after you were caught and warned scamming another player's items while borrowing their account, you later tried to take over their account by changing the forum credentials against their will. Account sharing isn't really something we support, but actively scamming another player is still something we punish for, regardless of whether or not we can help the original owner recover their account or items.

You were not a good egg in how you were conducting yourself and breaking our rules. It's important that you own up to that and turn over a new leaf, and remember what happens if you slip back into those old ways. We appreciate your honesty and it means a lot going forward, you are welcome to play legitimately on new or additional characters and we'll assist you however we can. Ban on Gazillion and Scorpio will stand however.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol